Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 10:26 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,493,154 times

Advertisements

Took two to make that baby, now he should shut up for his kid's sake and be a half-decent father. He doesn't seem very bright though. I can only imagine the dirt Sarah has on him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2009, 11:15 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,674,085 times
johnston seems perfectly capable of creating his own dirt and wallowing in it; i doubt palin could embarrass him much more than he's embarrassed himself.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:35 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Took two to make that baby, now he should shut up for his kid's sake and be a half-decent father. He doesn't seem very bright though. I can only imagine the dirt Sarah has on him.
REALLY how much dirt could she possibly have? He is only 19 years old! I am sure he has done some really dumb things as many kids have but the dirt would already be out if there was something really outrageous.

The entire lot of them are like a bad reality show. I do think Sarah is a little afraid of what Levi might reveal. Not only did he live with them, he was close to Bristol. Sarah has lived a lot longer and most likely has a few more skeletons. Besides drugs and alcohol, what else could Levi really have done in his entire 19 year life? Before you say a lot, I work around this age and see them at their worst (drunk, drugged to the gills, etc) and nothing, except for an extraordinary case, is THAT unusual.

And yes, I think they are all tools.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:44 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Default Hurt Levi Johnston Wants Revenge on Sarah Palin

Is anyone surprised that white trash seeks its own level?

Old 10-29-2009, 02:42 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
And to think this azhole is a father......truthfully he and palin deserve one another. It's only sad for the baby.
you know that is pretty sad when you make remarks about Palin, be it Sarah or her daughter. Does that make you feel really grown up?

And teach, no one deserves this. What he is doing to his child, his X, and the the entire family has nothing to do with what Sarah did or didn't do. People make mistakes in life, Bristol certaily did, now people like you think it is perfectally ok to ruin someones life for revenge.

Nita

Last edited by nmnita; 10-29-2009 at 02:57 PM..

Old 10-29-2009, 05:26 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
The kid doesnt even realize he is being used by the hate filled left to get at Sarah.

They will use him and make him feel important and a part of something big. Then they will discard him like yesterday's TP when they are done and he will be wondering what happened to him.

The left says Sarah isnt bright but they make up to this dim wit like he is a saint. What a joke both the left and LJ are.
Where the heck is UAM when you need him UAM would you call this boy up bend him over and give him whats he wants.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:19 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yes. I'm looking forward to his movie debut. I'm sure that'll be next.
I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

Old 10-31-2009, 02:05 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Isn't it ridiculous that in one Country, a simple thing as "consent" can be the same for every one....

To me it is sad that young girls are dressing up to look like 18 yr olds and want to behave like them, but than go and complain after they are dissapointed by a boy who doesn't love them and giving false statements .....

We have warned our son for girls like that....just as we warned our daughter when she was a minor for things that could happen.

Maybe we think different about this issue since Europe is different on this issue and nobody would even talk about a boy who is 18 or 19 and a girl who is 15 or 16...maybe because most of them first become friends before they go any further....Sometimes I think over here it is normal to have one night stands...and birth control is easy for the teenagers to obtain even without the parents knowledge, but to me that is better than being pregnant at the age of 15...and kids always want to do what their parents are saying they shouldn't...
When I was in Germany I noticed that sex is not such a "big thing" or the "forbidden fruit" that it is here. It was just considered largely normal activity- much like urinating- by Germans and maybe because it is not such a "big deal" it does not produce the thrill it does over here. I remember my first time when I was 15 and it felt like a hugely big deal to me- like I was crossing "that big line in the sand" and as such it produced a psychological thrill to me because it was "an adult thing" that was "forbidden". I doubt that European teens would see it the same way.

Old 10-31-2009, 02:16 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
This is whats wrong with this county. This his childs grandmother. Does he not think his child is ever going to hear about this when they grow up? Does he not care? Obviously not

Our children doesnt have a clue what respect means
I'm sure Levi's representation has him thinking about one thing
http://bestsmileys.com/money/6.gif (broken link)

Old 10-31-2009, 02:22 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,132,239 times
IMHO a man who knocks up someone out of wedlock doesn't have any right to complain about anything. He needs to get over it and move on. We have. LOL

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies