Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 10:36 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
That's different. Unlike the birther movement, there is reason to believe OJ was guilty because the blood and DNA evidence overwhelmingly implicated Simpson but the jury was too ignorant to interpret the results and the Mark Furhman testimony (proving he was a racist) provided enough doubt in the juror's minds to argue there was sufficient doubt in the case.

Nonetheless, there is no such evidence to suggest that Obama was born outside of the United States. The Birthers have contrived evidence or found facts that they loosely attempt to tie to such an idea but there was no quality evidence like the DNA evidence in the OJ case to warrant such a charge

In short, nice try!
You say that there is no evidence that Obama was born outside the US and until the proper BC comes to light there won't be any other than two newspapers that he was born in the US. The main problem for me is that the hospitals don't have records of him being born in them or for his mother having been in them at the proper time. How can this be if he was born in either of those hospitals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 10:38 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The day The Man releases just one of all the sealed documents I will give it up. Birth Cerfificate, enrollment papers from Occidental College, or Columbia University, or even Harvard or some of the papers he wrote while at the universities. There is no record of Barack Obama from either university because he sealed everything, grades, papers written, and everything else. I would certainly be satisfied to see his Doctoral Dissertation or even just some political science paper from his Harvard days.

Do you not know that the years from Occidental to the day his first book published almost before he got out of Harvard are complete blanks? We don't even know where he got his passport he traveled to Pakistan in 1981 from. Blanks just shouldn't happen in the lives of our presidents.
The real blank is in the brains of anyone who voted for someone who is so questionable.

Old 10-30-2009, 10:38 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,739 times
Thank God. Now, can we please prove that Al Gore is an alien! Because he is you know, him and Cheney!

Old 10-30-2009, 10:40 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
The day The Man releases just one of all the sealed documents I will give it up. Birth Cerfificate, enrollment papers from Occidental College, or Columbia University, or even Harvard or some of the papers he wrote while at the universities. There is no record of Barack Obama from either university because he sealed everything, grades, papers written, and everything else. I would certainly be satisfied to see his Doctoral Dissertation or even just some political science paper from his Harvard days.

Do you not know that the years from Occidental to the day his first book published almost before he got out of Harvard are complete blanks? We don't even know where he got his passport he traveled to Pakistan in 1981 from. Blanks just shouldn't happen in the lives of our presidents.
1. His birth certificate has been released.

2 Did you demand for Bush, Clinton, Regan or Palin's birth certificate to be released? If not why Obama and not them? Because of what some nutcase on the internet said?

Old 10-30-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
let's hope not. this whole thing is a case of a bunch of nuts costing all of us bucks. If he isn't a legal, candidate don't they think this would have surfaced years ago or certainly during the campaign.

Nita
I posted a source that showed that he was not vetted by the DNC and all I got from the servile left leaners here was accusation of the writer of the article and the source used to report from. Yet the same day some of those people posted links to Daily Kos and HuffPo as if they are really honest sources of anything other than hatred of Republicans. Nancy Pelosi should be brought to task for signing the paper than said they had vetted him because only the parties have to do that.

Recent declarations of all this being over don't contain the fact that Obama's lawyers are going to keep everything he has sealed from public view. Why is this so? Is it to prove that he can't be forced to prove his natural born citizenship as the Constitution says must be done? Is it to prove that he didn't use any different name to enroll in Occidental? Why is it that they are spending so much money to keep the people of the US from knowing the truth by proving what it is?

Old 10-30-2009, 10:47 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Thank God. Now, can we please prove that Al Gore is an alien! Because he is you know, him and Cheney!
I take offense for someone making fun of those of us who want our country back. I want my president to be a natural born citizen like the constitution states he should be. And if there is any doubt, I think he should be required to furnish proof of that. I think it is the right of any American citizen to have that proof. Our congress is failing us by not addressing the problem and putting it to rest and the truth will come out.

What will happen to laws signed by a president that is found unqualified to hold the office?
Make fun all you want to, but anyone who cares for our country should want the question to be settled by facts, not arrogance.

BTW this is not the first time that politics has let a president stay in office who had his qualifications questioned. We need a constitutional amendment that proof of natural born status has to be on file before someone is allowed to run for the highest office in our land. This should be on record and available for any citizen who wants to look at it. Candidates running for office usually post their tax reports, which I care nothing about. As far as I am concerned a persons income is their own business, but whether a person running for president has the qualifications stated by our constitution should be public knowledge.

Last edited by NCN; 10-30-2009 at 11:02 PM..

Old 10-30-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Obama would never survive discovery.
I am convinced that you are 100% right about that. Discovery can be a very embarrassing thing, often. They have to keep this from getting to trail.

Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
I posted a source that showed that he was not vetted by the DNC and all I got from the servile left leaners here was accusation of the writer of the article and the source used to report from. Yet the same day some of those people posted links to Daily Kos and HuffPo as if they are really honest sources of anything other than hatred of Republicans. Nancy Pelosi should be brought to task for signing the paper than said they had vetted him because only the parties have to do that.

Recent declarations of all this being over don't contain the fact that Obama's lawyers are going to keep everything he has sealed from public view. Why is this so? Is it to prove that he can't be forced to prove his natural born citizenship as the Constitution says must be done? Is it to prove that he didn't use any different name to enroll in Occidental? Why is it that they are spending so much money to keep the people of the US from knowing the truth by proving what it is?

Again this has been released. Regardless why exactly should every single conspiracy theory be made to become some sort of public release? If some nutjob suggested Bush, Reagan, Clinton or more recently Palin wasn't an American citizen and demanded the release of their birth certificate should it be something that they should release to the public? BTW, they aren't exactly spending much $$ on this.

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I take offense for someone making fun of those of us who want our country back. I want my president to be a natural born citizen like the constitution states he should be. And if there is any doubt, I think he should be required to furnish proof of that. I think it is the right of any American citzen to have that proof. Our congress is failing us by not addressing the problem and putting it to rest and the truth will come out.

What will happen to laws signed by a president that is found unqualified to hold the office?
Make fun all you want to, but anyone who cares for our country should want the question to be settled by facts, not arrogance.
What do you mean "want our country back?". Do you long for the US of the 1950s, where blacks, other minorities and women "knew their place"? Obama has provided a birth certificate, and as the judge said, American records are known to be very reliable, probably more reliable than Kenya's in 1961.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
The real blank is in the brains of anyone who voted for someone who is so questionable.
Very wise words, nice lady. Too bad that so few realize the truth in them.
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies