Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 11:06 PM

4 posts, read 4,640 times

Advertisements

Last year, if you did not vote for Obama, you were called a racist.

Could this moronic race card be played if Obama is only a one term president?

Will the race baiters come out and play the blame game and say America has not come far enough to elect a man of color to a second term?

Worst case scenario: Could people get so angry to see Obama leaving the White House, replaced by another president, not of color, that things get out of control? Could this make racial tensions even worse than before the Obama era?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 11:10 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010first View Post

Will the race baiters come out and play the blame game and say America has not come far enough to elect a man of color to a second term?

Worst case scenario: Could people get so angry to see Obama leaving the White House, replaced by another president, not of color, that things get out of control? Could this make racial tensions even worse than before the Obama era?
I didn't call people racists if they didn't vote for Obama, I call them racists for what they are. Yes, if you're going to go w/this, then yes if he's not nominated again, of course you could say the racists made it not so. Or you could say he didn't get nominated again because people didn't want him as president, regardless of what his race is. So...it seems like you don't like it when people bring up race...so why did you?

Old 10-30-2009, 11:13 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,483,779 times
Quote:

Ignorant people will call you a racist if you didn't vote for Obama. And yes, there are plenty of those so it seams like a lot. But to answer your question. I think it will be some anger among some people but that's expected.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:15 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
iIf hussein obama does not get re-elected I would not call it racist, I would call it a BLESSING!

Old 10-30-2009, 11:18 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,950,358 times
Quote:

I could care less what they think, those that would entertain such reasoning are agenda driven and unreasonable in the first place. They will say what they want to say because it serves their agenda and continues their fallacious purpose.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:21 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Default Will it be racism if Obama is only 1 term president?

Partially.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:24 PM

4 posts, read 4,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I didn't call people racists if they didn't vote for Obama, I call them racists for what they are. Yes, if you're going to go w/this, then yes if he's not nominated again, of course you could say the racists made it not so. Or you could say he didn't get nominated again because people didn't want him as president, regardless of what his race is. So...it seems like you don't like it when people bring up race...so why did you?
This is a ligitimate question.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:27 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Some will say it, I'm sure, but you'll know better. I think it's probably best to try to not let it bother you too much if they do say it.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:31 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Outside of a very small amount people did not call someone a racist if they did not vote for Obama. The right tries to pretend that everyone who didn't vote for Obama was called a racist which they just completely made up. They have been the ones who have played the race card on this issue.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:31 PM

974 posts, read 1,587,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Some will say it, I'm sure, but you'll know better. I think it's probably best to try to not let it bother you too much if they do say it.

This^^. There are going to be claims from both sides of the racist issue. One side will claim victory and hoop and holler, the other will claim racial bias and complain about it. We all know that it will be because the american public chose to not re-elect him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies