Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2009, 02:10 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,459,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I understand that we are all immigrants to some degree. There is just a huge difference from being an immigrant from Europe and an Immigrant from somewhere else. At the same time theres a difference between someone coming here for a better life, trying to fit in, and wanting to make the country better for all. Versus someone coming here legally or illegally to have more money, while refusing to learn our language, while flying their home countries flag, and trying to force their way of life down the real Americans throats.

Define "Real American" for me.. Do you consider anyone who traces their bloodline "from somewhere else" other than Europe as less American?

Honestly a lot of immigrants historically from Europe came here to "have more money"..Probably a lot of my ancestors from Ireland, Germany, Poland, and Russia came here for the dream of stepping up the economic ladder--they weren't all necessarily interested in the betterment of America. And some of my ancestors from Germany and Poland continued to speak their native languages well into the second generations--they thought of themselves as members of their ethnic community first, and as Americans second.

But, isn't the American dream that any one can move here and to have access to the economic opportunity and mobility that the US supposedly offers...The true religion of America is capitalism. That's why I love New York City so much--you've got people from every culture on the planet trying to make a buck...

But it seems to be the folks in the sticks that have such a problem with the imagined threat of "multi-culturism". Growing up in California, most of the second and third generation descendants of Asian and Mexican immigrants I went to school with were as assimilated into mainstream American suburban culture as my family was.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:50 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,058,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
I'm not saying that it wasn't taken. But I am saying, in turn, that your ancestors took it from someone else. How's the self-righteousness going now?
So when someone takes "our" land from us, that's only fair.... Just let em have it, it wasnt ours in the first place.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:55 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,371,043 times
If you sent a virus to an extraordinarily large area where it could spread and have time to culture you would expect that virus to eventually form unique traits for some time. Eventually as the virus took over it's host entirely you would then expect that virus to merge after a while and eventually start to reproduce with it's self and it's unique cultures. Some would merge to make new viruses or evolved viruses and some would merge and cause defects and/or just die out because they were not as viable/strong/adaptable. We're no different than a virus and it's host as crude as it may sound. Maybe bacteria would be a more accurate since you have more bacteria in your body than you do cells. Whatever suits and makes you feel better...

Old 11-02-2009, 05:45 AM

871 posts, read 1,626,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The problem I have is a couple things.

1) There are certain characteristics that are caucasian only. Blonde and red hair. Blue/green/hazel eyes. And Europeans are usually very tall.

2) There has been a lot of speculation about average IQ levels among different ethnic groups. While this is still being debated, it does seem fairly logical that certain groups are more intelligent. Primarily because of their abundance of major technological contributions over the course of human history.

The thing I worry most about, is based on the concept of the movie "Idiocracy". Right now the people who are having the most children are blacks and arabs. They are mostly muslims, that have made very few contributions to human society.

Yes, eventually we will all mix and become brown-skinned in the distant future. The real problem is, the mixture won't be one-part white/black/asian/latino/arab. It will end up being more like one-part white, two parts asian/latino, and four to five parts black/arab.

Not only will blonde hair and blues eyes disappear from the earth, and we will become shorter and fatter. But we will most likely become muslims, and if you believe in variances of IQ levels in different races, then we will also become less intelligent(on average).
You can hold your horses. The "idiocracy" i constantly read is how white americans put all other ethnic/racial groups in one large pot and just separate themselves when assessing.

First of all, asians are the smallest minority in america. And as asia becomes more stable, they will not be wanting to immigrate anyways. That's good news for everyone because that's ideal. As a matter of fact, asians throughout history preferred not to immigrate. Asians have been working to gain stability back in their region and many don't want US troops there.

Second, i don't know where you are getting "fatter" from. African-americans are "fatter" just like "white americans" are fatter than africans. there is a very big difference in body build and size. So you can either blame that on either american culture OR that african-americans are mixed with white. So there you go, you can't blame all characteristics on nonwhites.

Third, there is no such thing as losing white characteristics on a genetic level. They will randomly show up. ex: most italians are dark haired and dark eyed but they are considered white. If you are concerned with the genetic features of a certain ethnicity or if you are concerned that people will not be pure white as defined by lightest features, those are separate arguments. You are also assuming all whites are equally intelligent or have the same characteristics between ethnicities. Besides, there will always be white people having relations with other white people.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:48 AM

24,366 posts, read 22,942,921 times
Another race baiter thread trying to stir up anti white/anti black hatred and imagined racism. Go crawl back under your hiway overpass. No race wars today, thank you.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:58 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,318,986 times
When I'm thinking about my world. It usually involves family, friends, business, and what I'd do if I were to win the lottery.

It's weird to fantasize about race wars and secession. What's up with all of this race baiting lately? Get a life!

Old 11-02-2009, 06:18 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,522,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Vars uit Pietersburg, nou verstaan ek precies wat gaan hier aan. Jy kan met hulle n bietjie spiel, maar moenie lieg. Se wie jy is, die waarde, nie die Skotland se kak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva360 View Post
It's pretty clear from this posting that SeanAaron is a white nationalist, and I don't think he's very apologetic about it here, nor does he think he has to be. I believe in free speech--he is free to hold these views, but he is not free to not be called on them. In the U.S. he would be called a neo-nazi, and he may or may not protest that. The storm front (which is neo-nazi) views itself differently in the U.S. than it does in Great Britain, even though the two are connected in different ways. If he is really a white nationalist, he'll start posting more links between race and nation, but in any case, even though I would shoot myself in the face before I would agree with him, that is what explains the connections between "race" and "nation" he is making. It's a particular kind of nationalism that relates to Nazism and that also relates to the rather peculiar, to American ears, links he has been making between race and ethnicity. Ugh. Like I said, he can make all the little white babies that he wants to in orer to preserve racial purity so long as he finds a white girl unfortunate enough to fulfill his eugenicst purposes. I'll continue being my deviant self, having sex with as many men of color as I can, hoping to reduce the numbers of the master race
I suspect you are exactly right, and I tried to encourage him to be honest in my response to him. We'll see if he responds. Stating "I'm a separatist from Scotland" doesn't evoke quite the same emotions as saying "I'm a white racist from South Africa" when starting a thread such as this. I don't care what his opinions are, as diva360 said he is free to hold these views, I most certainly do not agree with him, but fess up there boy!

Old 11-02-2009, 06:40 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,379,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytonnatian View Post
OP: I think that they tie you to your bed and will force you to have mixed race children, lol.

Seriously, what is this, 1955? Please grow up, move on, and realize that every race that is not Anglo is superior. Please.

Being a cracker myself, I can say that we have been b@ttheads for far too long. It's time for the rest of the world to have a whack at running things. Whether idiots get the whitey-tities in a bunch and grab their BB guns while watching FOX news is not really my concern.
Are you proposing white folk take a seat?
What a world that would be.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:31 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,331,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAaron View Post
Get over the color of skin and look forward to the day when we are all tan!

^ Haha, read that again, fool.
Quote:
How refreshing another "I'm not racist, I just don't like people who are not white" thread. Real dinkum Americans were brown, let us not forget, and unless you are 100% Native American Indian, you are just like every other citizen, an immigant, regardless of the quantitiy of melanin you posess.

^ Im not from America, Im from Scotland, so Im were Im supposed to be! Im not racist, I love going to other nations and experiencing their cultures and their peoples, just like Im sure people who come to Scotland no matter what their race love to experience about Scotland

So get your facts right Duuuuuuuuude
Quote:
I for one don't. If people decided to take part in the myth of "white superiority" for personal gain or for poop and giggles, then they are reaping the rewards of karma.

^ White superiority, once again there is no mention of that in my question, stop insinuating about what I'm meaning, if anything its White seperatism! There is a difference! Look it up
I hope by the time I reach the end of the thread you've learned how to use the quote button

Old 11-02-2009, 07:36 AM

49 posts, read 56,581 times
Default racism

I'm sick of all these racists. Look what we have done. Africa dirt poor because White people went there and stole all their patents. They went there and took all the intelligent Blacks so they would be dumb for centuries to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies