Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 01:43 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
That's not a homosexual sexual union, is it?

Under normal circumstances, it does for the woman. But when you cheapen the act of sexual relations in the marriage relationship - this is what it comes to - it's just fluid in a hole.
Surely in this day & age one knows that one does not need to physically have sex in order to impregnate or become impregnated? Surely people aren't that ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 01:43 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
Rob. I'm concerned about you. You should really talk to a therapist. No normal straight man would waste his time on a thread about homosexuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
That's not a homosexual sexual union, is it?

Under normal circumstances, it does for the woman. But when you cheapen the act of sexual relations in the marriage relationship - this is what it comes to - it's just fluid in a hole.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:44 PM

170 posts, read 399,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Rob, a gay man can impregnate a lesbian or a straight woman at anytime. It is as easy as fluid going inside of a hole. It doesn't need to involve emotion.

Now take your silliness back to your Southern Baptist Church.
So a donor egg bank is considered the "mother"? How absurd. Disgusting. What a way to perpetuate illegitimacy by the homosexual movement. Like I said, the homosexual lifestyle is aberrant and perverse. Sure gay marriage has no effect on me whatsoever, but when it perverts the young minds of our society, then I have a problem and I will NOT stand for that.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:46 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Boo hoo but Mommy and Daddy and Pastor Peepers told me that two men cannot date...boo hoo it is so so horrible and it so so wrong....
Your whining is getting boring.

As for the answer to the question, I agree with silas777's and texdav's (among others) replies.

Even back in the day all you had to do was insert the ejaculate into the uterus by other means.

Some men just aren't interested in vagina. Why can't these conservative narcissists understand that? Oh well.....look at Ted Haggard. He is a great role-model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Surely in this day & age one knows that one does not need to physically have sex in order to impregnate or become impregnated? Surely people aren't that ignorant.

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Procreation is not a requirement for marriage. Those who argue that same-sex marriage should be banned based on an inability to procreate are making a specious argument. I know you can do better than that.
I agree with your statement. I initially made two points - one from the spiritual (God's design) and one from the practical. Artsyguy has picked up on the practical.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:47 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipMC View Post
Like I said, the homosexual lifestyle is aberrant and perverse. Sure gay marriage has no effect on me whatsoever, but when it perverts the young minds of our society, then I have a problem and I will NOT stand for that.
You must be very angry with scientists and doctors who say that homosexuality is normal.

Are you also angry with doctors who say that left-handedness is not caused by mental illness or by the Devil?

Old 11-04-2009, 01:48 PM

Once you are 18 you can do whatever you want within the law and penal codes <sexually>

A Baptist pastor and whiny crying conservative family isn't going to stop a gay dude from being a gay dude. He might go into the closet and live a pathetic life style like Ted Haggard but he will always be a gay dude.

Quote:
, but when it perverts the young minds of our society, then I have a problem and I will NOT stand for that.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flguy1192 View Post
Because I believe that marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is unnatural.
So do you think such sex acts as oral anal sodomy between a man and a woman too revoltingly gross to be considered natural as well as well as other forms of oral sex?

In my opinion, by far the biggest reason why people feel such hatred against gays is because they find their sex acts to be highly offensive, so much so, that they would not perform such sex acts with the opposite sex.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:50 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
So a donor egg bank is considered the "mother"? How absurd. Disgusting. What a way to perpetuate illegitimacy by the homosexual movement. Like I said, the homosexual lifestyle is aberrant and perverse. Sure gay marriage has no effect on me whatsoever, but when it perverts the young minds of our society, then I have a problem and I will NOT stand for that.
Me thinks you are a previously banned poster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies