Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2009, 07:39 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,851,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
He was born in America and isn't linked to Al Queda.
Every Muslim isn't a member of Al Queda.
Do you have a good source that confirms he is not? Or is this just your "feelings"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 07:40 AM

27,221 posts, read 46,866,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I don't like the spin that his idealogy is warped.
He's anti-war.
So am I and so are many military and civilians.

He should have resigned his commission if he was unwilling to go.

The guy was raised in Washington, he's 100% American.

How are the racists on this and other threads going to spin Timothy McVeigh, another 100% American?
He was of GB descent and christian.

Someone's last name or religion don't make them murderers.
It's a personal thing, not cultural.
Just wait and see what comes of his computer...This man's education was completely paid by the military and if it wasn't for his greed (not to pay back his educational money) he could have left the army and do something else.

I don't believe this man sat at home alone and got all this crazy religion and martyr things in his mind by him self...maybe he got it from the mosque he is attending?

In Europe most radicals and recruiting is happening in mosques!

Open your eyes and don't be naive...we have seen it in Europe and on 9/11!

According to Michael Moore it nothing than some monkeys hanging on monkey bars in the Middle East....just a few monkeys who killed over 3000 people on 9/11?

Just one guy who injures 30 people and kills 13...?

Old 11-06-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
What the hell!!!!! 12 people had just been killed and he is giving "shout outs". GMAFB!!! I think the killings takes precedence over your "thank you's" and your "shout outs". His first words should have been " I understand that we are here for XYZ conference but we have a pressing issue taking place right now. Not freakin wooting and shout outs!!!! Good Lord! I really would like to have seen some emotion and there was NONE, nothing. Cold, heartless and pathetic.
First things first you know. Just like the joblessness of Americans, Americans are not his priority.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:42 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,815,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Do you have a good source that confirms he is not? Or is this just your "feelings"?
I saw it on the news.
He was born in America and hasn't even been out the country.

I'm sorry your hatred of Muslims makes you unable to be objective.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:43 AM

11,763 posts, read 14,703,330 times
What a ridiculous criticism. There is absolutely nothing he can do that you guys would accept as appropriate or correct.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:43 AM

7,006 posts, read 7,010,098 times
So, how much longer does the liberal media have to wait for "all the facts to come in" before they announce that Major Nidal Hasan is indeed a Muslim terrorist and, unfortunately for them, not a Christian white guy?

Poor Libs. Still can't handle the truth.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
I saw it on the news.
He was born in America and hasn't even been out the country.

I'm sorry your hatred of Muslims makes you unable to be objective.
I guess it was hatred of German Nazis -- a kind of racism that kept them out of our military back in those days.

Do you think in WWII it would have been the best thing to invite Nazis into the military as long as they were born in the USA? Being born here doesn't change a damn thing, some people have their allegience elsewhere. That doesn't always come with being born here or given all the benefits of this nation.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,948,167 times
Quote:
How about being harassed over being a Muslim and having to hear the horro stories of soldiers who have been deployed day in and day out?

I definitely think that's a good recipe for someone to go off the cliff.
he chose to enlist. let's not make him a victim in this scenario!

kimberly munley is the hero here.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:45 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,602,537 times
Yes, as an officer in the Army, he could have resigned his commission. If he had not served the amount of time necessary to pay back the Army with time in service for them paying for his education then he can become employed and may monthly payments to the Army for whatever amount he owes the Army for his education. That would have been the honorable thing to do. Based upon his online statements and personal statements among patients and other officers now being reported, he wanted to go on this killing spree like a good muslim terrorist.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
So, how much longer does the liberal media have to wait for "all the facts to come in" before they announce that Major Nidal Hasan is indeed a Muslim terrorist and, unfortunately for them, not a Christian white guy?

Poor Libs. Still can't handle the truth.
They won't. They will bend over backwards and make sure the medical profession or something else is blamed. They will completely gloss over his own internet postings that showed he believed in dying and killing for Allah. They'll even shy away from that crazy way he was trying to get a wife -- having some Muslim group "find" him one. Obviously not very assimilated into the USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies