Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2009, 05:00 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
I didnt say anyone had to care...Im just saying it is treason...

The people in Afghanistan and Iraq who agreed with this loser gunman, probably could careless that he was treasonous towards an "unjust cause"...(U.S. foreign policy)

treason isnt subjective..how people feel about it is.

agreed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 05:01 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Your location says Europe. If you're not in the United States to understand what's going on in the USA now there's no way you can even comment on this subject.

There are people who are here to kill us.

That's a fact. And we don't know where they are but we have an idea of the description of who they are.

Nobody gets respect from me immediately just because they breathe oxygen.

Everybody in the world is not deserving of respect.

My respect has to be earned.
In my country there are a lot of Muslims as well. If they all were terrorists, I couldn't even respond to you anymore.

The US is not the only "free western" country, but it seems like you provoke the most anger by some people. Wonder why? Ask Ron Paul, he gave the most honest answer from a conservative american Politician.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:02 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
In my country there are a lot of Muslims as well. If they all were terrorists, I couldn't even respond to you anymore.

The US is not the only "free western" country, but it seems like you provoke the most anger by some people. Wonder why? Ask Ron Paul, he gave the most honest answer from a conservative american Politician.
Yes he did. Here is a ad he ran..
YouTube - Ron Paul "The High Tide" Campaign For Liberty

Old 11-05-2009, 05:03 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:

When the word finally comes out about this massacre at the US Army base at Fort Hood, and it is without a doubt the result of a premeditated attack by an Islamic extremist and his two conspirators to attack the Army base from the inside what will you say?

Keep in mind this wasn't an act by one single individual it was a premeditated attack by three individuals.

Not a rogue lone wolf who was disillusioned with his role in the military and determined to teach the government a lesson etc., etc.,.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:04 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
Here is where your logic fails:

Nazis hated the Jews for no reason other than that they were Jews.

People are suspicious of Muslims because most incidents of terrorism ARE backed and carried out by them.
Most muslims live a peaceful life, but a lot of Americans see a terrorist in EVERY muslim.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:04 PM

3,644 posts, read 10,939,818 times
The US is not the only "free western" country, but it seems like you provoke the most anger by some people.

No, we don't anger anyone now that Obama is our president. Silly foreigners!

Here is where your logic fails:

Nazis hated the Jews for no reason other than that they were Jews.

That's just not true. Do some research and read past headlines. What Hitler did to non-Aryans was horrific, but he didn't hate them just "because". Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:06 PM

5,476 posts, read 12,244,635 times
Quote:
Most muslims live a peaceful life, but a lot of Americans see a terrorist in EVERY muslim.
Most Americans do NOT see a terrorist in EVERY Muslim, however, I do see that most terrorist attacks are backed by Muslims. I am waiting for you to provide me information that would prove that wrong.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
What a surprise...a muslimis the shooter! Is this an inside attack?

Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 PM

737 posts, read 1,176,703 times
Can't people just leave politics out of this? Seriously

People are dead, more people are injured in hospitals and they could die.

Excuse my language, but seeing this horrible event turned into a political ***** fight already is absolutely disgusting. People have had their lives changed forever because their loved one is now dead. Who knows how many people are unaware about how their loved ones are doing? There are still many parents who are terrified that their son or daughter may be dead. There are children now who will never get to know one of their parents. Or maybe even both of their parents because we still don't know the extent of what happened.

Seeing the political crap which is already transpiring is terrible, shameful and pathetic.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:08 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Was anyone out there disgusted like me with the Presidents press conference about the shooting at Ft Hood...he was all smiles and included a punch line...just a load of laughs...is it me or did we really see Obama's true colors on what he thinks about the military...what a disgusting Commander in Chief we have in the White House
It's just you, because I just saw his speech and there was no smiles or punchlines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies