Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 11:42 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clue View Post
Taiping Rebellion, a religious based rebellion by Christians, resulted in 40 million death. Add to that the numbers killed in crusades, the butchery of Christianity in the Middle Ages, witch death, and the current Christian crusade in the Middle East and Afghanistan.

It's safe to say the terribleness of Christianity has caused more death than any other religion on the planet, but that would be unfair holding up a whole group of people for individual actions, thus I'll blame individuals for their actions instead. The Ft Hood man was an individual perpetrating a crime, he does not represent a group, neither is his action terrorism.
Keep dreaming pal.

What Thomas Jefferson Learned From the Muslim Book of Jihad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 11:50 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,388,557 times
Islam is the most barbaric religion. Just look at how the people treat each other in Muslim countries [stone people to death for being gay or unfaithful wives, make women 2nd class, encourage people to die by killing others]. Sorry, but Islam is a disgusting religion.

Old 11-13-2009, 12:05 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Islam is the most barbaric religion. Just look at how the people treat each other in Muslim countries [stone people to death for being gay or unfaithful wives, make women 2nd class, encourage people to die by killing others]. Sorry, but Islam is a disgusting religion.
Ah, ethnocentrism! Where would you be if you didn't have someone to look down on and think you are better than?

Old 11-13-2009, 12:11 AM

841 posts, read 2,260,955 times
American Nationalism

YouTube - War on the Weak: Eugenics in America

Old 11-13-2009, 12:13 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Probably the same thing a Christian parent might do if a daughter had relations out of wedlock... its a phase in every religion, just because it is happening now doesn't mean its a barbaric religion, its growing up... eventually it will be like any other religion, complacent and earning money like a cash cow with a political bent...

Christian parents kill their daughters for engaging in premarital sex?

On what planet?

Old 11-13-2009, 12:17 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,232,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Although I am pretty hostile to most any organized religions including the useless "Christian" churches and child chasing Catholic churches, the one religion that is the most barbaric in terms of its philosophy of mass bloodshed, oppression and killing is the religion of Islam.
It has become clear to me that this religion and its followers are blood thirsty jackals for the most part. And today when I heard that the killer at Ft Hood was a Muslim who had praised suicide bombers in the past, I said "no surprise there".
The Christian nutcases are a mere nuisance when compared to the Muslim nutcases. The Catholics might molest children but it takes real lust for blood to strap a bomb on a kid and send him to his death - which a Muslim can justify if he can kill a few Jews while blowing himself up.
* This message brought to you by the Mossad, B'Nai Brith, AIPAC, and JINSA.

Old 11-13-2009, 12:28 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,304,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Although I am pretty hostile to most any organized religions including the useless "Christian" churches and child chasing Catholic churches, the one religion that is the most barbaric in terms of its philosophy of mass bloodshed, oppression and killing is the religion of Islam.
It has become clear to me that this religion and its followers are blood thirsty jackals for the most part. And today when I heard that the killer at Ft Hood was a Muslim who had praised suicide bombers in the past, I said "no surprise there".
The Christian nutcases are a mere nuisance when compared to the Muslim nutcases. The Catholics might molest children but it takes real lust for blood to strap a bomb on a kid and send him to his death - which a Muslim can justify if he can kill a few Jews while blowing himself up.

Your living in a different world if you believe this or your on meth!

Old 11-13-2009, 12:30 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,304,936 times
Why are radical Mulsim's being protected???
I guess we need more suicide terrorist Muslim's
to comment more acts to kill the USA to get people
to understand!

Old 11-13-2009, 12:40 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,918,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
christianity has done all of the above as well....

I totally agree Islam is a cancer on humanity.. but I'm about taking it a step further and applying the same sense to all the others INCLUDING christianity..
Religion is a cancer on humanity.. some just produce more crazies than others..I certainly wouldn't work in an abortion clinic in this country..its about as dangerous as living in palestine... so lets put proper context into the issue...

boo for religion... a lot less preaching and a lot more love and free thinking...

Old 11-13-2009, 07:52 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
I certainly wouldn't work in an abortion clinic in this country..its about as dangerous as living in palestine... so lets put proper context into the issue...
That's proper context?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies