Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 04:36 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,437,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
That's why each has their own towel.

I'd go with the 3-4 uses as well. Washing after each use sounds like a waste of water and a shorter lifespan for your towels.

Ok so you don't mind drying your face with the part towel that dried your ass the last goround? Okey dokey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
This made me laugh, thank you!

You are very welcome.

Keep the ass part of the towel away from the face. Remember it always.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:39 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,146,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
I wash them after each use because you are drying your private parts and I don't care how clean you think you are I do not want to dry my face with the part of the towel my husband dried his ass with.

Yuck!!
why do you share a towel with your husband?

I use bath towels for about a week before washing. Hand towels I change way more frequently. I think washing a bath towel after each use is an obscene waste of water and energy.

edit: I usually think about changing the towels out after about 4-5 days, and don't bother to do it right away. Also, I have a separate one I dry my face with, then wrap it around my hair.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:39 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,631,388 times
Aren't there smaller towels used to dry your face when you wash it? I never wash my face during a bath or shower. Washing my face is a separate operation done at a sink. When I actually do it. My face doesn't really get that dirty either.

The only part of me that really gets dirty are my hands, and maybe my arms, but I use a waterless cleaner and paper towels when that happens.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:46 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,994,215 times
Fact: Republicans are more likely to wash their towels after one use. Democrats are more likely to wash their towels after more than one use. haha

Old 11-06-2009, 04:46 PM

272 posts, read 215,638 times
Im with the OP 4 to 5 times a week. And over stuffing a washing machine can make it perform poorly. I pat my buttocks and nuts dry and snap any pubes that may havd gotten on it so I dont encounter them the next time I use it. I dont dry the crack of my ass

Back to the washing of towels. When I stick my face into a clean towel it better smell like bleach or flowers or give me some indication that it is clean. I used to over stuff my washer until I started noticing my towels had an unclean smell to tthem. When I lightened the fload and allowed water to properly flow through the tub of the machine the smel went away.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
why do you share a towel with your husband?

I use bath towels for about a week before washing. Hand towels I change way more frequently. I think washing a bath towel after each use is an obscene waste of water and energy.

edit: I usually think about changing the towels out after about 4-5 days, and don't bother to do it right away. Also, I have a separate one I dry my face with, then wrap it around my hair.
So you use one towel to dry your face when you get out of the shower then another for the rest? Ok. Well in my house if I were to do that I would have 8 towels in my bathroom. Nope can't do it. I don't want ass on my face whether it be mind or anyone else so we wash them after each use.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Aren't there smaller towels used to dry your face when you wash it? I never wash my face during a bath or shower. Washing my face is a separate operation done at a sink. When I actually do it. My face doesn't really get that dirty either.

The only part of me that really gets dirty are my hands, and maybe my arms, but I use a waterless cleaner and paper towels when that happens.
When I am in the shower I wash everything. Why get out only to mess up the sink?

Old 11-06-2009, 04:54 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,146,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
So you use one towel to dry your face when you get out of the shower then another for the rest? Ok. Well in my house if I were to do that I would have 8 towels in my bathroom. Nope can't do it. I don't want ass on my face whether it be mind or anyone else so we wash them after each use.
so you have 4 people in your house and don't keep track of whose towel is whose? I am picky about my towel being MINE. Like in a hotel, or whatever where they all look the same, I make sure I know which one mine is. As long as it is mine, I don't care much about what part of me it has been on. I'm very picky about hand towels though. I don't like using one that's already been used. No one washes their hands well enough. If you are just going to rub the last person's germs back onto your hands, what's the point in even washing them?

I'm the only female in my house so I'm the only one with a dedicated face/hair towel.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:58 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,797,976 times
Wow, the people in this forum can (and will) debate ANYTHING!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies