Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 12:47 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Poor Pat.

The 9/11 hijackers weren't immigrants, they entered the country using student visas.

Nidal Malik Hasan is a natural born citizen.

José Padilla aka, Abdullah al-Muhajir was born in Brooklyn.

More to being an American than being born here ! They should denoune this theorcratic islam or be deported, every single one of them .

They divide and cause trouble. If you thihk there are moderate muslems than ask where are they when the killings go on in poor nations ? A moderate is just a muslem waiting for the right iman to ask for jihad,imo .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 12:49 PM

3,388 posts, read 3,901,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
More to being an American than being born here ! They should denoune this theorcratic islam or be deported, every single one of them .

They divide and cause trouble. If you thihk there are moderate muslems than ask where are they when the killings go on in poor nations ? A moderate is just a muslem waiting for the right iman to ask for jihad,imo .
Because forcing people to denounce their religion is the American way, right?

Old 11-07-2009, 01:01 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,921,458 times
ive got no problems with muslims.

the extreme is crazyness, in any religion. from the bomings with muslims, to the abortion bombings with christians.

the traditional islam wear is a different thing. when you come to work, you should wear what the company wants. when your on your own time wear what you want.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:01 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,884,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
Because forcing people to denounce their religion is the American way, right?
When religion becomes a cover for a murderous and invasive ideology, it should no longer be protected.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:02 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,710,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
... Immigration. He stated (accurately) that 9/11 or the Ft Hood Massacre would not have occurred had Muslims not been allowed to immigrate here.

Clarence Page and Ellenor Clift actually said that Muslims are NOT more dangerous than Irish immigrants since there was a 'Protestant/ Catholic conflict in Ireland.

I think political correctness will be the fall of America.
There's no question about it and it has been happening before our eyes for many years.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:07 PM

3,388 posts, read 3,901,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
When religion becomes a cover for a murderous and invasive ideology, it should no longer be protected.
And when someone can produce evidence that every sect of Islam promotes a murderous and invasive ideology then I'll agree with you. I don't like the "throw the baby out with the bath water" approach to getting rid of Islamic terrorists.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:09 PM

9,888 posts, read 10,817,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm more concerned with racism and fear-mongering.
Oh yeah, and there's a small matter of wars based on lies.
of course you are.......

Old 11-07-2009, 01:11 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,921,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
i know your a troll so i dont know why im bothering, but muslims commit the least amount of crimes compared to other religions.

islam is a very peaceful religion and a very respectable one. i spent a large part of a semester in my worlds religions class reading up on it.

your problem is you focus on the extremes, funny you were nowhere to be found when the white guy with blue eyes was killing his fellow soldiers overseas 5 months ago.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:26 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm more concerned with racism and fear-mongering.
Oh yeah, and there's a small matter of wars based on lies.

"The policy of “containment” of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq’s chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam’s secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess such weapons."

Letter to President Clinton on Iraq

"In February 1998, after Hussein blocked U.N. inspectors from entering Iraq, Clinton warned: "What if he fails to comply, and we fail to act? Or we take some ambiguous third route, which gives him yet more opportunities to develop this program of weapons of mass destruction and continue to press for the release of the sanctions and continue to ignore the solemn commitments that he made? Well, he will conclude that the international community has lost its will. He will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction. And some day, some way, I guarantee you he'll use the arsenal."

Clinton Backs Bush on Iraq War But Questions Invasion's Timing (washingtonpost.com)

Clinton spread the same "lies".

Old 11-07-2009, 01:31 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Poor Pat.

The 9/11 hijackers weren't immigrants, they entered the country using student visas.

Nidal Malik Hasan is a natural born citizen.

José Padilla aka, Abdullah al-Muhajir was born in Brooklyn.

Why do we issue student visas to these people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies