Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 02:07 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,088,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
More to being an American than being born here ! They should denoune this theorcratic islam or be deported, every single one of them .

They divide and cause trouble. If you thihk there are moderate muslems than ask where are they when the killings go on in poor nations ? A moderate is just a muslem waiting for the right iman to ask for jihad,imo .
Agree! Those who do not fully assimilate cannot fully embrace what it means to become an American. And before you accuse me of being anti-immigrant, my wife was not born here and moved to the US after she graduated college, well into her 20s. Except for an accent, she is as American as anyone born here and displays no allegiance to not customs of her former homeland.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 02:20 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm more concerned with racism and fear-mongering.
Oh yeah, and there's a small matter of wars based on lies.
You are talking about something totally different. Did you watch McLaughlin last night? I doubt it!!!!

Old 11-07-2009, 02:23 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,476,450 times
Let me put it this way: Japanese Americans were interred in WW2 and they were far LESS of a threat then than Muslim Americans are today. (Zero Americans were killed by Japanese Americans, while 3,000 Americans have been killed since 2001 by Muslim Americans) You also can't get past the fact that in their religion non Muslims MUST be killed or forced to pay extra taxes and submit to Muslim authority.

I don't think Americans should do anything violent against the ones that are here at all, but I do think we should start sending them all packing in a humane, civilized way. Arab Mosques around the US are trying to convert all low income Black and Hispanic Americans into radical anti American Muslims - if they succeed America's goose is cooked.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:53 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
3,000 Americans have been killed since 2001 by Muslim Americans
I must have missed something, a whole lot of something.

Quote:
You also can't get past the fact that in their religion non Muslims MUST be killed or forced to pay extra taxes and submit to Muslim authority.
That will come as news to Christians in Lebanon, Syria, or Turkey. And since there are no taxes in the Gulf States, this will also come as news to everyone there as well. As for killing non-muslims... several centuries on non-muslim communities in all Islamic countries seems to be in opposition to this wild tale.

Quote:
Arab Mosques around the US are trying to convert all low income Black and Hispanic Americans into radical anti American Muslims - if they succeed America's goose is cooked.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:01 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
I agree about PCism killing America.
Rather than calling it "PCism", I think it would be better to be more precise about the behavior or attitudes that you disagree with.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:04 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
... Immigration. He stated (accurately) that 9/11 or the Ft Hood Massacre would not have occurred had Muslims not been allowed to immigrate here.

Clarence Page and Ellenor Clift actually said that Muslims are NOT more dangerous than Irish immigrants since there was a 'Protestant/ Catholic conflict in Ireland.

I think political correctness will be the fall of America.
Yes you're really concerned for poor old Pat rather but not the substance of what he said.

Let me ask you. What if you were watching the show seated next to a 14 year old Muslim American immigrant boy.

Would you tell him to his face you agree that Muslims like him and his parents should be kept out?

Old 11-07-2009, 03:05 PM

5,476 posts, read 12,245,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
Because forcing people to denounce their religion is the American way, right?
It seems to be that way with the left and all the ACLU whackjobs who want to take the Christ out of Christmas, give us holiday trees and all this other tripe, so to answer your question: yes.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:09 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
It seems to be that way with the left and all the ACLU whackjobs who want to take the Christ out of Christmas, give us holiday trees and all this other tripe, so to answer your question: yes.
Christmas is not a religious holiday for some of us, and as far as I know, there's nothing in our laws that says that it is.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:14 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Well actually, half my father's family are Choctaw and Cherokee, so I have roots in this country that go pretty far back.

And yourself?

Immigrants who cause trouble and have no loyalty to their new country must be deported and not tolerated.

I totally agree with you. These people have no loyality and will never have any loyality to this country. Their loyality is to Islam and we are the enemy of Islam. There are christian Arabs that have no problem in other countries but the believers in Islam are taught to hate anyone that is not a muslim.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:16 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I agree muslims should not be allowed to immigrate here. They are for the most part a very dangerous group of people and are responsible for most terrorist attacks around the world.

Of all the types of people that have immigrated here, they have proven over and over again to be most resistant to democracy, western culture and laws. They need to stay where they came from.

Honor killings,,,sharia law,,,terrorist attacks........

I've had enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies