Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 04:18 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times

Advertisements

I simply cannot believe it. Obama has now pulled another blunder allowing 300 does of the H1N1 vaccine to terrorist in Gitmo.

When people are dying because he has failed to provide the vaccine in a timely manner or push to have more made quicker, he is sending terrorist 300 does of the vaccine instead of saving it for American children and elderly who need it.

One mistake after another by Obama.

The possibility that detainees would get vaccinated became a political and public relations headache for the Obama administration at a time when many Americans are still waiting for doses that are scarce.

Pentagon: 300 doses of H1N1 vaccine at Guantanamo

When will his anti American mistakes stop?

Sure the troops and HC workers will get the vaccine first ( I wonder if this is correct myself ) but if there is any left over the terrorists will be getting it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 04:28 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I simply cannot believe it. Obama has now pulled another blunder allowing 300 does of the H1N1 vaccine to terrorist in Gitmo.

When people are dying because he has failed to provide the vaccine in a timely manner or push to have more made quicker, he is sending terrorist 300 does of the vaccine instead of saving it for American children and elderly who need it.

One mistake after another by Obama.

The possibility that detainees would get vaccinated became a political and public relations headache for the Obama administration at a time when many Americans are still waiting for doses that are scarce.

Pentagon: 300 doses of H1N1 vaccine at Guantanamo

When will his anti American mistakes stop?

Sure the troops and HC workers will get the vaccine first ( I wonder if this is correct myself ) but if there is any left over the terrorists will be getting it.

Just more proof that the anti-obama crowd will post and believe everything and anything. Don't let the TRUTH cause you any stress.

Oh and by the way my computer detected a potential virus attack from that site you linked too. I guess BS information would do that.

"The Pentagon stressed Tuesday that detainees at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, won't be receiving H1N1 flu vaccinations until well after all Department of Defense active duty and civilian employees have received their vaccinations."

Pentagon: Defense personnel to get H1N1 vaccine before Gitmo detainees - CNN.com

Old 11-10-2009, 04:29 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
Quote:

Did you think no one else here would actually read the whole article? Did you think you wouldn't get called on your bull**** lie?
Quote:
It's unlikely any of the terror detainees held there will get any of the sought-after vaccine now.

Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman says approximately 300 doses arrived at the prison in Cuba on Monday. That's not enough to cover all of the troops and health care workers who would get their vaccinations ahead of the detainees.

Detainees still could receive vaccinations, after all the highest-priority troops and employees are treated.
You have a serious problem with reading comprehension.

NOT EVEN ENOUGH VACCINE was sent to treat all the PERSONNEL there.

There is NO vaccine that is earmarked for the detainees.

IF, and ONLY if, ALL the TROOPS AND HEALTHCARE WORKERS get their vaccines, then, and ONLY then, detainees could get vaccines.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:29 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

OMG!!! What is happening to our country????

Boo hoo hoo!!!

Old 11-12-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Did you think no one else here would actually read the whole article? Did you think you wouldn't get called on your bull**** lie? You have a serious problem with reading comprehension.

NOT EVEN ENOUGH VACCINE was sent to treat all the PERSONNEL there.

There is NO vaccine that is earmarked for the detainees.

IF, and ONLY if, ALL the TROOPS AND HEALTHCARE WORKERS get their vaccines, then, and ONLY then, detainees could get vaccines.
So if even one gets the vaccine you will be ok with that?

I never lied at all, you just misread the information to your liking.

I will post this one more time for you.

Lets see if one criminal gets the vaccine while Americans are dying because they cannot get it.

No criminal should get a drop of it, if there is any left over it needs to come back to us and be given to Americans.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

OMG!!! What is happening to our country????

Boo hoo hoo!!!

Obamacare is working already???

Amazing.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Obamacare is working already???

Amazing.

I hope that you guys would quit lying for a change.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:32 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:
So if even one gets the vaccine you will be ok with that?

I will post this one more time for you.

Lets see if one criminal gets the vaccine while Americans are dying because they cannot get it.

No criminal should get a drop of it, if there is any left over it needs to come back to us and be given to Americans.

you have a serious reading comprehension problem. The article does nothing but clarify that the vaccines are for the TROOPS and HEALTH CARE WORKERS.

"It's unlikely any of the terror detainees held there will get any of the sought-after vaccine now. "

"approximately 300 doses arrived at the prison in Cuba on Monday. That's not enough to cover all of the troops and health care workers who would get their vaccinations ahead of the detainees. "

Old 11-12-2009, 10:34 PM

Why are thread titles that are clearly LIES always allowed to be left up here anyway?

Old 11-12-2009, 10:39 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
Quote:

I'll post this one more time for you.

YOU LIED.

"Amazing Obama sends Gitmo Terrorists H1N1 Vaccines and leaves us short"

That's a LIE. A flat out, unmitigated LIE.

Vaccines were sent to the TROOPS and PERSONNEL. And not even enough for them.

Stop LYING.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies