Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should we stop Muslim immigration to the US for the next 10-15 years?
Yes 115 56.10%
No 90 43.90%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 11:36 AM

19 posts, read 24,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
It mostly depends on our tactics. We could go in there and exterminate the entire muslim population today, and not lose a single man. We havn't got our ass kicked in any battle since probably Korea. We just play the politically correct game where we try to win over the hearts and minds of people who hate us and will not stop hating us, and we have definitely lost that battle plenty of times.

The economic golden age of America was actually post WW2, when the United States hardly traded with any nation other than Western Europe other than Japan. Back when we were energy indepenent, and oil was cheap. What eventually killed us was that we become too dependent on oil from other countries, then when the middle-eastern oil embargo hit, you can say goodbye to the economic golden age.

The truth is, emerging markets have actually greatly hurt our economy, and will continue to hurt our economy more in the future. With the surplus of cheap labor. Throw in the massive outflow of money to pay for our energy bill, and this country is definitely in sad shape.

Say what? Do you really believe that statement? The numbers of Muslims in prisons and jails is jawdropping. The muslims in Europe are going on rape sprees. The muslims in this country are constantly planning terrorist missions, or commiting terrorist acts. I don't know what in the hell kind of crack you are smoking that makes you think that muslims are any sort of bright spot. I would put East Asians at the top of the bright spot list. Especially Japanese and Koreans.

And yeah, Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, and everyone else wants a white woman. I can't blame them, they are the best looking women IMO. And while I don't agree with it, its the inevitable outcome of multiculturalism and our current immigration policy. This country will be hardly recognizable a few hundred years from now. Finding people who aren't mixed race will be almost an impossibility. But as whites get darker from mixing, everyone else will get lighter. So in the end, everyones culture will be destroyed. Its going to be great when they mix cultures so much that there won't be any more culture, other than what you read in history books.

Then the world can be plain and boring and the outcome of the multiculturalist project will end in a country with absolutely no culture. Unless somehow stupid people can somehow keep from race mixing, so we can live together without becoming the same people and enjoy our differences.

At least China and Japan are doing me proud, they are telling the multiculturalists to go F themselves. So a few hundred years from now, you'll have China, Japan, and everyone else.

-You have answer for everything. But fact remains that white power is declining rapidly. Christianity is losing its hold over masses in USA (Christianity is just about dead in europe). In many large cities whites are now minority. Is this good? Is it bad? It doesn't matter to me. Fact remains in order for us to prosper in todays global economy, we have to produce and sell more then we import/consume. The only way it is possible is to access either cheap energy (like china/india are doing) or try to get it at fair price and trade with the world, including already large and rapidly growing muslim population. Isolationism could work in the past when we had samll population and this continent had unlimited natural resources along with rapidly growing population. These ingrediants no longer exist.

-So you think USA can A-bomb majority of Africa, Half of Asia and many parts of europe to kill muslims. Are you out of your mind. This is just your wet dream.

-It may be true that minorities want white female, but fact is that large chunk of white females want dark men. look at you big cities, or hang out in minority neighborhoods. The white ladies are all over them, like rice on bean. well, you know what I mean. Is this too good or bad? I think it just the way it is. people want to be with whom they want to be with. It does not bother me the least.

"At least China and Japan are doing me proud, they are telling the multiculturalists to go F themselves. So a few hundred years from now, you'll have China, Japan, and everyone else.[/quote]"

wrong, we will have china, japan, india, and ver large muslim population along with muslim culture. A fact you need to come to grip with. Remember, these muslims were master of the universe at one time, and will propbaly have a second go at it in future, when they were dominant, there behavior toward other was exampalary compared to ours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 01:54 PM

14,863 posts, read 8,152,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEUSA1 View Post
-You have answer for everything. But fact remains that white power is declining rapidly. Christianity is losing its hold over masses in USA (Christianity is just about dead in europe). In many large cities whites are now minority. Is this good? Is it bad? It doesn't matter to me. Fact remains in order for us to prosper in todays global economy, we have to produce and sell more then we import/consume. The only way it is possible is to access either cheap energy (like china/india are doing) or try to get it at fair price and trade with the world, including already large and rapidly growing muslim population. Isolationism could work in the past when we had samll population and this continent had unlimited natural resources along with rapidly growing population. These ingrediants no longer exist.
The Western countries are the catalyst for all economic growth everywhere else in the world. Primarily through capitalist investment in cheap labor markets to make our goods to sell to the rest of the world. The problem with globalist practices is that, they generally only benefit a small group of individuals. It is the same thing that can be said about using illegal immigrants in the United States for our labor market. And both are very unhealthy for the United States' economy.

The $700 billion trade deficit we are running is being paid for on credit. Throw in the $450 billion that the government has to dish out for the interest on the national debt. We just keep borrowing and borrowing to pay for all of this. Eventually this must lead to massive inflation and a huge economic crash where the dollar is worth practically nothing.

The problem right now is, if you are a company that employs American workers, you are at a severe disadvantage to a company that employs cheap foreign labor. If you are a farmer that doesn't hire illegal immigrants, you are at a severe disadvantage to a farmer that does. And while, as a consumer, the lower priced goods feel like a huge economic boom. The process of falling wages, outsourcing of jobs, and massive debt are going to eventually haunt us.

From a macroeconomic point-of-view, all western nations would have been better off under the model of the early years of the cold war, and exclusively traded with each other. From a microeconomic point-of-view, our corporations are making huge profits exploiting cheap labor while outsourcing American jobs.

Balance of trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
-So you think USA can A-bomb majority of Africa, Half of Asia and many parts of europe to kill muslims. Are you out of your mind. This is just your wet dream.
Of course we won't exterminate all muslims. But do you honestly believe we couldn't? There is absolutely no way a single muslim could even reach this country. We have the air superiority, and the naval superiority even if you add up every muslim nation combined. There is not a single muslim nation that has any long range capacity to hit the United States with anything. As long as the non-muslim nations didn't intervene, we could absolutely annihilate all muslims nations at the same time.

Quote:
-It may be true that minorities want white female, but fact is that large chunk of white females want dark men. look at you big cities, or hang out in minority neighborhoods. The white ladies are all over them, like rice on bean. well, you know what I mean. Is this too good or bad? I think it just the way it is. people want to be with whom they want to be with. It does not bother me the least.
I think you are heavily overstating the nature of white women. Yes, there are a lot of white women with dark men, but it isn't anything remotely close to an epidemic. In fact only about 4-5% of all black men marry a non-hispanic white women(another 4% marry hispanics). And african-americans are about 50% less likely to get married at all than a white American. There are only 286,000 black male/white female married couples. Compared to 50 million white male/white female couples. That means there are 175 times more white male/white female couples than BM/WF.

From my experience it seems like almost all successful black men have their white trophy wife(usually a blonde). And while I know several women that have had children with black men, almost all of these women are tramps and the black fathers of their kids are nowhere to be found. I feel sorry for their kids, because most white men don't want to father black kids. So the woman who made the mistake of having children in interracial relationships usually stays single for life. I think there is far too much media hype promoting interracial relationships, and there is not nearly as much coverage(if any) focused on the inherent problems with these marriages. Because anything that would inform women of the perils of interracial marriages(especially having children) would be seen as nothing but racism.

Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Wrong, we will have china, japan, india, and ver large muslim population along with muslim culture. A fact you need to come to grip with. Remember, these muslims were master of the universe at one time, and will propbaly have a second go at it in future, when they were dominant, there behavior toward other was exampalary compared to ours.
You are telling me Japan has tons of muslims? There are 60,000 muslims in Japan, of almost 130 million people. That makes muslims around .04% of the population. And Japan DOES NOT LET ANYONE IN. Only about 1.4% of China's population is muslim. And China has a very closed immigration system(the country is already full). You don't know what you are talking about.

The only reason Islam has been spreading so much in the world today has to do with birthrates. Birthrates in muslim countries are remarkably high compared to almost all other countries. Women are only there to pleasure their men and have babies. And muslim birthrates within Western countries are typically much higher than the rest of the population. And Americans keep inviting more immigrants in because our birth rates have been falling so steadily since the baby boom of post WW2.

The top 6 countries with the highest population growth rates are Muslim countries.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2002rank.html

Old 12-04-2009, 03:12 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,052,715 times
Quote:
Well, in this case large subgroup of hispanics are also calssified as "Caucasians". They definately do not share phenotype or genotype of native europeans.
Uh, Hispanic only means they originated from a Spanish speaking country. Last time I checked, Spain was still in Europe. Spanish are very definitely Caucasian, and very definitely Celt.

I think you're confusing Hispanics with Latinos, which is a sub-group of Hispanics but still it's not genetic, it's only a regional/language grouping. Hispanics and Latinos come in all different colors.

Back to the original point, Semitic people are Caucasian. Go take a peek at a map of the Middle east and you'll have a clearer picture.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
The Western countries are the catalyst for all economic growth everywhere else in the world. Primarily through capitalist investment in cheap labor markets to make our goods to sell to the rest of the world. The problem with globalist practices is that, they generally only benefit a small group of individuals. It is the same thing that can be said about using illegal immigrants in the United States for our labor market. And both are very unhealthy for the United States' economy.

The $700 billion trade deficit we are running is being paid for on credit. Throw in the $450 billion that the government has to dish out for the interest on the national debt. We just keep borrowing and borrowing to pay for all of this. Eventually this must lead to massive inflation and a huge economic crash where the dollar is worth practically nothing.

The problem right now is, if you are a company that employs American workers, you are at a severe disadvantage to a company that employs cheap foreign labor. If you are a farmer that doesn't hire illegal immigrants, you are at a severe disadvantage to a farmer that does. And while, as a consumer, the lower priced goods feel like a huge economic boom. The process of falling wages, outsourcing of jobs, and massive debt are going to eventually haunt us.

From a macroeconomic point-of-view, all western nations would have been better off under the model of the early years of the cold war, and exclusively traded with each other. From a microeconomic point-of-view, our corporations are making huge profits exploiting cheap labor while outsourcing American jobs.

Balance of trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course we won't exterminate all muslims. But do you honestly believe we couldn't? There is absolutely no way a single muslim could even reach this country. We have the air superiority, and the naval superiority even if you add up every muslim nation combined. There is not a single muslim nation that has any long range capacity to hit the United States with anything. As long as the non-muslim nations didn't intervene, we could absolutely annihilate all muslims nations at the same time.

I think you are heavily overstating the nature of white women. Yes, there are a lot of white women with dark men, but it isn't anything remotely close to an epidemic. In fact only about 4-5% of all black men marry a non-hispanic white women(another 4% marry hispanics). And african-americans are about 50% less likely to get married at all than a white American. There are only 286,000 black male/white female married couples. Compared to 50 million white male/white female couples. That means there are 175 times more white male/white female couples than BM/WF.

From my experience it seems like almost all successful black men have their white trophy wife(usually a blonde). And while I know several women that have had children with black men, almost all of these women are tramps and the black fathers of their kids are nowhere to be found. I feel sorry for their kids, because most white men don't want to father black kids. So the woman who made the mistake of having children in interracial relationships usually stays single for life. I think there is far too much media hype promoting interracial relationships, and there is not nearly as much coverage(if any) focused on the inherent problems with these marriages. Because anything that would inform women of the perils of interracial marriages(especially having children) would be seen as nothing but racism.

Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are telling me Japan has tons of muslims? There are 60,000 muslims in Japan, of almost 130 million people. That makes muslims around .04% of the population. And Japan DOES NOT LET ANYONE IN. Only about 1.4% of China's population is muslim. And China has a very closed immigration system(the country is already full). You don't know what you are talking about.

The only reason Islam has been spreading so much in the world today has to do with birthrates. Birthrates in muslim countries are remarkably high compared to almost all other countries. Women are only there to pleasure their men and have babies. And muslim birthrates within Western countries are typically much higher than the rest of the population. And Americans keep inviting more immigrants in because our birth rates have been falling so steadily since the baby boom of post WW2.

The top 6 countries with the highest population growth rates are Muslim countries.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2002rank.html
I think we are going around in circles. You keep saying that USA/Europe is declining b/ of this and that. Fact is that their share of wealth is declining at a rapid rate and will continue to do so. One reason for american misfortune is its blind support for Israel. It has cost us trillions. It will cost us trillions more. As long as we let Israel dictate our foreign policy we will keep getting our ass kicked and keep getting poor. What is even worst is that Israel cannot and wont last much longer in its current shape. Demographics will shape and dictate future of Israel. Time will prove me right. Have you been to california lately. Mexican are back. Demographics are stronger then A-bomb.

As far as white female and brown interaction, I wasn't just talking about marriage. I was talking about sexual relationships. I would have to say 40 -60% of white females on college campuses have sexual relationship with minorities. At least that how it was in 2 colleges I attended. While I was in the military, close to 90% of white females were involved with minorities (many of them were marrid with nice white husbands at home). Once again, these are just facts as I have witnessed. Not saying it is right or wrong.

I thing i will tell you is that as minorities become more succesfull, more and more white females are trying to marry them.

I still say that it is your wet dream to think USA will ever use Abomb in the manner you suggest.

If USA wants to remain economically strong, it needs to stop being an empire, bring home it troops, stop hating the muslims, let Israel fend for itself and focus on its problems. As long as we allow immigration, there will also be muslim immigration. Perhaps we should stop all immigration. But south america and mexicans won't have it. So, learn to accept/tolerate muslims. There is much higher chance that your kids will marry one of them or be hired/fired by one of them then chance that one of them will kill you.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Uh, Hispanic only means they originated from a Spanish speaking country. Last time I checked, Spain was still in Europe. Spanish are very definitely Caucasian, and very definitely Celt.

I think you're confusing Hispanics with Latinos, which is a sub-group of Hispanics but still it's not genetic, it's only a regional/language grouping. Hispanics and Latinos come in all different colors.

Back to the original point, Semitic people are Caucasian. Go take a peek at a map of the Middle east and you'll have a clearer picture.
Spanish speaking europeans from spain are called spaniard. Spanis speaking population of Americas is refered to as hispanic.

I use the word caucasian as it has been used for centuries in the USA and later defined by the american court. In USA caucasian meant white/european heritage, althougt, it was later expanded to include middle easterns, Asian indians were also given classification of caucasian, but not white.

Anyway, the term caucasian is european invention and has diffrent meaning/significance in diffrent countries and even in scientific communities. Native jews/christians/muslims of israel/palestine are not white. However, majority of immigrant to Israel over past twenty years are white.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:03 PM

14,863 posts, read 8,152,031 times
Quote:
I think we are going around in circles. You keep saying that USA/Europe is declining b/ of this and that. Fact is that their share of wealth is declining at a rapid rate and will continue to do so. One reason for american misfortune is its blind support for Israel. It has cost us trillions. It will cost us trillions more. As long as we let Israel dictate our foreign policy we will keep getting our ass kicked and keep getting poor. What is even worst is that Israel cannot and wont last much longer in its current shape. Demographics will shape and dictate future of Israel. Time will prove me right. Have you been to california lately. Mexican are back. Demographics are stronger then A-bomb.
Yes, the European share of the wealth is declining quickly, and I already explained the cause of it. And while I agree that Israel has cost the United States a lot. The problem is, if it was up to the muslims, all 5+ million jews in Israel would be taken to mass graves and dealt with. If the Palestinians were so friendly to the Jews to start with, there would have actually been Jews in Palestine before the British took over the country in the beginning of the 20th century.

Do you honestly expect the United States to allow this to happen? I guess we could extend an invitation to all the jews to come to the United States. But we don't necessarily feel like appeasing the muslims. And it wasn't like the United States is the one that put the jews there to start with, nor were we the only country that voted for the partition plan. All 33 countries that voted for the UN partition plan should all be supporting Israel to some extent, or they shouldn't have voted for the plan.

Quote:
As far as white female and brown interaction, I wasn't just talking about marriage. I was talking about sexual relationships. I would have to say 40 -60% of white females on college campuses have sexual relationship with minorities. At least that how it was in 2 colleges I attended. While I was in the military, close to 90% of white females were involved with minorities (many of them were marrid with nice white husbands at home). Once again, these are just facts as I have witnessed. Not saying it is right or wrong.

I thing i will tell you is that as minorities become more succesfull, more and more white females are trying to marry them.
I totally agree that demographics, especially in the form of fertility rates, are the going go be the largest determinant of what the future of the world will be like. And I do understand that people just "get with" whoever they are attracted to. I am a white male, and I think there are many women of various backgrounds that are very attractive(especially the mostly European latino's of South America and the Carribean). And there is a huge difference between going home with with a strange exotic woman from the bar, and getting married to her, or having children with her.

The military and colleges are very diverse environments, and in college a person will tend to have several partners and "experiment". It really doesn't surprise me that they become involved with someone of ethnic groups at some point, when they are surrounded by people of different ethnic groups. The truth is, the vast majority of people don't get married to people of differing ethnic groups, even in countries where there isn't nearly as much stigma about race.

The point isn't if interracial marriage happens or not. It is more a question about IF it should happen or not. The main problem has to do with culture. Do you think the Christian family will be happy if their daughter gets married to a muslim? The children also will have severe identity problems through the mixed relationship.

I don't see how a person could ever be happier in a mixed relationship than in a non-mixed relationship. It isn't like if there were no one from their own ethnic group to mingle with. These women wouldn't be single for the rest of their lives. Look at Tiger Woods' wife, do you think she is with him because she couldn't find someone else? Think she wouldn't be happier with someone else? He cheats on her like crazy. It is silly to believe interracial marriage is some kind of gift. And interracial marriages have a MUCH MUCH higher chance of failure than non-interracial marriages.

These are the things we should be telling our young people, but because of the politically correct way of doing things, we encourage it. The typical liberal philosophy is to just force people to integrate, and force a change in the way people see each other. Make people be more accepting of other cultures and lifestyles. The hope being, in the distant future we will be so used to each other, that we will all be friendly to each other. Maybe in the very long-term that might be a possibility, especially through interracial breeding where we will end up all looking similar. But in the short-term it has led to HUGE social problems and resentment.

Quote:
I still say that it is your wet dream to think USA will ever use Abomb in the manner you suggest.

If USA wants to remain economically strong, it needs to stop being an empire, bring home it troops, stop hating the muslims, let Israel fend for itself and focus on its problems. As long as we allow immigration, there will also be muslim immigration. Perhaps we should stop all immigration. But south america and mexicans won't have it. So, learn to accept/tolerate muslims. There is much higher chance that your kids will marry one of them or be hired/fired by one of them then chance that one of them will kill you.
I don't like ANY immigration at all, I am only in this thread to push a start to the end of our immigration policy shift that started changing in 1965. This country has already ruined itself by allowing in massive immigration in the same manner as Palestine ruined itself by letting in the jews. The jews are already in Palestine in the same capacity that EVERYONE ELSE is already in the United States.

Unless we think its ethical to kick out or kill all these undesirables. I would personally LOVE a partition plan for the United States. I could care less about the "Greatness" of America. I could care less about "sea to shining sea". I care more about happiness and safety. I would be happy to cede most of the Southwest to Mexico(since they are ethnically and culturally taking it over to such an extent its hardly America anymore anyway, and whites are moving out of California in droves). I would Cede much of the south to blacks, and Florida to the Cubans. But the rest of the country should immedately close it borders and there should be mass migrations of people into their new home countries. I don't even know where the muslims could go, maybe Rhode Island?

The Crime rates would drop heavily, overall there would be much more stability. We could get rid of all the discrimination court cases, and all the government bureaus that deal with affirmative action and other minority employment organizations. No more having to hear about how terrible slavery was every damn day, no more hearing about illegal immigrants every damn day, no longer having to argue about Spanish being spoken. And lastly, I think it would bring the happiness level for Americans up dramatically, which to me, is the most important thing.

Stable, wealthy, and happy. Sounds like a great place to live.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:53 PM

40,049 posts, read 34,491,952 times
Quote:
Indeed it does. But there's one tiny little problem: stopping immigration sets a dangerous precedent. And unless you happen to be a Native American, then you come from an immigrant family as well. Suppose immigration had been cut off right before your ancestors came here?

Old 12-04-2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Yes, the European share of the wealth is declining quickly, and I already explained the cause of it. And while I agree that Israel has cost the United States a lot. The problem is, if it was up to the muslims, all 5+ million jews in Israel would be taken to mass graves and dealt with. If the Palestinians were so friendly to the Jews to start with, there would have actually been Jews in Palestine before the British took over the country in the beginning of the 20th century.

Do you honestly expect the United States to allow this to happen? I guess we could extend an invitation to all the jews to come to the United States. But we don't necessarily feel like appeasing the muslims. And it wasn't like the United States is the one that put the jews there to start with, nor were we the only country that voted for the partition plan. All 33 countries that voted for the UN partition plan should all be supporting Israel to some extent, or they shouldn't have voted for the plan.

I totally agree that demographics, especially in the form of fertility rates, are the going go be the largest determinant of what the future of the world will be like. And I do understand that people just "get with" whoever they are attracted to. I am a white male, and I think there are many women of various backgrounds that are very attractive(especially the mostly European latino's of South America and the Carribean). And there is a huge difference between going home with with a strange exotic woman from the bar, and getting married to her, or having children with her.

The military and colleges are very diverse environments, and in college a person will tend to have several partners and "experiment". It really doesn't surprise me that they become involved with someone of ethnic groups at some point, when they are surrounded by people of different ethnic groups. The truth is, the vast majority of people don't get married to people of differing ethnic groups, even in countries where there isn't nearly as much stigma about race.

The point isn't if interracial marriage happens or not. It is more a question about IF it should happen or not. The main problem has to do with culture. Do you think the Christian family will be happy if their daughter gets married to a muslim? The children also will have severe identity problems through the mixed relationship.

I don't see how a person could ever be happier in a mixed relationship than in a non-mixed relationship. It isn't like if there were no one from their own ethnic group to mingle with. These women wouldn't be single for the rest of their lives. Look at Tiger Woods' wife, do you think she is with him because she couldn't find someone else? Think she wouldn't be happier with someone else? He cheats on her like crazy. It is silly to believe interracial marriage is some kind of gift. And interracial marriages have a MUCH MUCH higher chance of failure than non-interracial marriages.

These are the things we should be telling our young people, but because of the politically correct way of doing things, we encourage it. The typical liberal philosophy is to just force people to integrate, and force a change in the way people see each other. Make people be more accepting of other cultures and lifestyles. The hope being, in the distant future we will be so used to each other, that we will all be friendly to each other. Maybe in the very long-term that might be a possibility, especially through interracial breeding where we will end up all looking similar. But in the short-term it has led to HUGE social problems and resentment.

I don't like ANY immigration at all, I am only in this thread to push a start to the end of our immigration policy shift that started changing in 1965. This country has already ruined itself by allowing in massive immigration in the same manner as Palestine ruined itself by letting in the jews. The jews are already in Palestine in the same capacity that EVERYONE ELSE is already in the United States.

Unless we think its ethical to kick out or kill all these undesirables. I would personally LOVE a partition plan for the United States. I could care less about the "Greatness" of America. I could care less about "sea to shining sea". I care more about happiness and safety. I would be happy to cede most of the Southwest to Mexico(since they are ethnically and culturally taking it over to such an extent its hardly America anymore anyway, and whites are moving out of California in droves). I would Cede much of the south to blacks, and Florida to the Cubans. But the rest of the country should immedately close it borders and there should be mass migrations of people into their new home countries. I don't even know where the muslims could go, maybe Rhode Island?

The Crime rates would drop heavily, overall there would be much more stability. We could get rid of all the discrimination court cases, and all the government bureaus that deal with affirmative action and other minority employment organizations. No more having to hear about how terrible slavery was every damn day, no more hearing about illegal immigrants every damn day, no longer having to argue about Spanish being spoken. And lastly, I think it would bring the happiness level for Americans up dramatically, which to me, is the most important thing.

As far as the israel/jew issue, there is no historical evidence of mass killing of jews by muslims. This has been a christian issue. White european male christians.

Oh boy, I feel for you. You want the impossible. Good luck with your sense of utopia. But the world and USA are headed the opposite way. Look who our president is, B HUSSEIN O.

Old 12-05-2009, 09:27 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,052,715 times
Quote:
Spanish speaking europeans from spain are called spaniard. Spanis speaking population of Americas is refered to as hispanic.

I use the word caucasian as it has been used for centuries in the USA and later defined by the american court. In USA caucasian meant white/european heritage, althougt, it was later expanded to include middle easterns, Asian indians were also given classification of caucasian, but not white.

Anyway, the term caucasian is european invention and has diffrent meaning/significance in diffrent countries and even in scientific communities. Native jews/christians/muslims of israel/palestine are not white. However, majority of immigrant to Israel over past twenty years are white.

Hispania is the Roman name for Spain. Spanish is a Romantic language as is Italian. Since the term Caucasian hasn't existed "for centuries" I'm not sure how it could have been used. I'd suggest you look up the term 'Varietas Caucasia'. You will see that it, from it's inception included Europe, North Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia regardless of skin tone.

The Spanish speaking people of the Americas are Latino. Latinos are Hispanic but all Hispanics are not Latino.

You're wrong, wrong, wrong, and just making it up as you go. You've been called on every one of your many errors and are simply pulling nonsense out of your hat.

Old 12-05-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Hispania is the Roman name for Spain. Spanish is a Romantic language as is Italian. Since the term Caucasian hasn't existed "for centuries" I'm not sure how it could have been used. I'd suggest you look up the term 'Varietas Caucasia'. You will see that it, from it's inception included Europe, North Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia regardless of skin tone.

The Spanish speaking people of the Americas are Latino. Latinos are Hispanic but all Hispanics are not Latino.

You're wrong, wrong, wrong, and just making it up as you go. You've been called on every one of your many errors and are simply pulling nonsense out of your hat.
You are too smart for your own good. I am not disagreeing with you. However, I am using words hispanic, white and caucsian as they relate to and have been used with in USA. Words such as white and caucasian were defined diffrently in USA both by the society as well as the court system. If you dont know that than it is your problem.

As far as hispanic word, I am also using it as it has been used with in USA. Rad the following:
Hispanic (Spanish: hispano, hispánico) is a term that historically denoted a relationship to the ancient Hispania (geographically coinciding with the Iberian Peninsula). During the modern era, it took on a more limited meaning, relating to the contemporary nation of Spain.
Still more recently, the term is used to describe the culture and people of countries formerly ruled by Spain, ........

Another thing, you go to an arab, or north african and even many hispanics and ask them if they see themselves as caucasians, and they will laught at you. Again, caucasian is a word used by europeans, and even within europe it had diffrent meaning. The meaning of this word/classification has never been agreed upon by various groups and now hardly ever used in a scientific community. Word caucasian is now mostly a political word, each society has attatched its own meaning to it, based on internal politics and historic interactions with world at large.

So, I am not wrong, wrong, wrong, but right, right, right.

Last edited by LOVEUSA1; 12-05-2009 at 10:41 AM.. Reason: error
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies