Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 06:32 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
From what little I know I'm leaning towards "calling him a terrorist".

I can't get over him saying. " I'm a Muslim before I'm an American".
He was a soldier, dammit!

He shot soldiers, soldiers shot him.

It's war!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 06:35 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newarkid View Post
Sounds like a classic lonewolf nutcase to me that happened to be Muslim. If calling him a terrorist makes you feel warm and fuzzy so be it, I'll just call him murderer. No doubt about that.
I'm not saying he wasn't a terrorist but if he IS, then he was home grown and educated.
I do think he was a nut however I do believe he is legally responsible for what he did. I don't think he will get an insanity defense off the ground.

Why the need to label this horrible thing beyond the FACT that he was responsible for murdering innocent people on a base.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:43 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
Muslims in New York celebrate the deaths of Americans in the Fort Hood jihad
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/mu...ood-jihad.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I can't get over him saying. " I'm a Muslim before I'm an American".
This is why Muslims cannot live in modern western society. Their allegiance is to their barbaric religion first, allegiance to country comes dead last. This is true of most Muslims' beliefs, even the "good" ones (where are they?). In this country, you pledge allegiance to country first. Muslims do not do that, therefore they are not true Americans, in my mind, and are potential enemies of the state.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I'm not saying he wasn't a terrorist but if he IS, then he was home grown and educated.
I do think he was a nut however I do believe he is legally responsible for what he did. I don't think he will get an insanity defense off the ground.

Why the need to label this horrible thing beyond the FACT that he was responsible for murdering innocent people on a base.
He didn't find them "innocent".

Old 11-12-2009, 07:41 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,079,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Yeah, the Mods should probably change it.

Might incite.

Maybe merge it with a similar discussion.
This forum is too politically correct and people here are too over-sensitive.

Freedom of speech....

Old 11-12-2009, 08:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:

It's war!
I thought it was a civilian police woman that shot him. Hmmmm I even thought she was a black woman which has nothing to do with it other than I guess I am wrong.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I thought it was a civilian police woman that shot him. Hmmmm I even thought she was a black woman which has nothing to do with it other than I guess I am wrong.
Hey, you're right. I forgot the two cops were civilian.

Still irrelevant, though, because a soldier still shot soldiers.

It's embarrassing that civilians had to break up a fight between soldiers - but, then again, that's how our Constitution is constructed.

Civilians RULE the military.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:02 PM

639 posts, read 1,142,772 times
Read this thread and you will see why this country is approaching its' demise at breakaway speed. I would think some of these posts were psychotic lunatics but I've seen previous posts to know that is not true. With each day it becomes more apparent that "Major" Hasan was a TERRORIST. It has been reported that he sent emails to a radical muslim imam. Like a previous poster said he said all the "right" things, gave away his personal belongings....all indicative of terrorist like behavior.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:05 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,427,991 times
Quote:

It's war!
It's war? War within our own ranks? That's your excuse? You're saying that one soldier can walk up to another soldier, shoot him in the face and justify it?

HE WAS AN AMERICAN SOLDIER, DAMMIT! HE SHOT OTHER AMERICAN SOLDIERS!! How pathetic can you be? How blindly hateful of your country can you be?

He has YEARS of history supporting extremists. He spoke openly about it and he acted on it. He was a terrorist.

The pathetic PC crowd was scared to say anything because of all the left extremists that file lawsuits over things like this, and effectively ruin the lives of anyone that dares call a spade a spade.

People like you are the reason that this country is in such peril. You just sat here and "justified" the murder of 13 American soldiers...13 American soldiers that put their butts on the line for your right to spew garbage and hate without fear of repercussion....because it's "war".

How pathetic.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:06 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Terrorists kill civilians, not soldiers.

The soldiers are civilians and Americans first and foremost.

Stop making excused for the killer.

I really cannot believe you even posted that bunch of BS.

So all the troops killed in the wars were not killed by terrorist?

If they are not terrorist then what are they?

Why is it the left is taking the side of our enemies? And looking like total fools doing this.

Do you see what the left is doing to our country people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies