Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 10:52 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,078,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I didn't know there were bad ones. For this to be worth it, I guess they plan to have a lot of people see them.
There are bad ones. Some of them look like an old worn out boot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 11:12 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,497,975 times
Kinda silly but why is this in politics? Just wondering when vaginas became political. LOL

I guess the people who find it silly to get the operation do not take into account how tight women wear bathing suits and jeans today. It's necessary if you don't want to be hanging there. Roll eyes.

Last edited by janelle144; 11-12-2009 at 11:21 PM..

Old 11-13-2009, 12:45 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,916,159 times
all this vagina talk makes me want to puke...

last time I had vagina was when vagina had me...and I plan on keeping it that way

why is this political again?

Old 11-13-2009, 01:34 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,311,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Kinda silly but why is this in politics? Just wondering when vaginas became political. LOL

I guess the people who find it silly to get the operation do not take into account how tight women wear bathing suits and jeans today. It's necessary if you don't want to be hanging there. Roll eyes.
Your sarcasm is noted, however, need I remind you that hanging chads cost Al Gore the Presidency?

"Chads were made infamous in the highly contentious 2000 United States presidential election where many of Florida votes used Votomatic punch card ballots. Incompletely-punched holes resulted in partially-punched chad, where one or more corners were still attached, a hanging chad, dimpled chad or pregnant chad - where all corners were still attached, but an indentation appears to have been made. These votes were not counted by the tabulating machines."

I hope you can appreciate why some might consider it politically critical.

Personally, I have no problem with hanging chads, but there are many in this country who find them life threatening, and I have a great deal of empathy for those people.

People like you who casually dismiss the importance of these small, but world-changing political appurtenances, threaten all who wish to progress to world excellence.

You would do well to consider that one man's attraction to appearance is another man's disrespect for gloved feelings.

Balance the equation any way you choose, but please do not be so indifferent to the sights and thrills of others.

To do otherwise would be to resign yourself to nihilism, with only Frederick Nietzsche to warm you at night.

With this, I bid you a good night!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_(paper)

Old 11-13-2009, 01:38 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,303,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Now, if only they'd come up with a way to make a perfect penis....
Now stop it you fruit cake!!! LOL

Old 11-13-2009, 02:30 AM

103 posts, read 118,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Sheesh I never met a vagina I didn't think was perfect!
Well, I think Meson and I finally agree on something.

So perhaps this thread is about finding out what we have in common. Then using that as a starting point to solve the real issues that divide us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies