Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 07:27 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,438,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newarkid View Post
These are civilian criminal charges that should be handled here in civilian criminal courts.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ican-soil.html
NO these are war crimes.

What does Fort Hood have to do with this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2009, 07:27 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,943,926 times
Quote:
What??? A guilty plea and life imprisonment in supermax would be delightfully perfect. The victims of 9-11 deserve justice and they'll finally get it
Where exactly has KSM been since he was apprehended? The Four Seasons?

Old 11-13-2009, 07:29 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Great country we live in isn't it Oh yeah, when does your terrorism trial start?

Obama will take a "hit" from his haters if it goes perferctly.
What is wrong with you?

You dont deserve the rights you have since you are so willing to give them up to someone that shouldnt get them

Old 11-13-2009, 07:30 AM

301 posts, read 208,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
NO these are war crimes.

What does Fort Hood have to do with this?
Says who?? 9-11 was NOT a war crime. It was an act of terrorism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Where exactly has KSM been since he was apprehended? The Four Seasons?
He can't stay there forever. The victims deserve justice. The victims deserve to see him convicted for what he did. You're letting your irrational fear supersede justice.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Please enlighten me as to how this can go "perfectly" when the guys is the SELF-PROCLAIMED mastermind of 9/11? Is it going to make everyone warm and fuzzy when a guilty verdict is read on a "suspect" who is adamant that he's guilty?

Give me a break.

What you people do not understand is now he will have EVERY right that an American citizen has. And with that comes all the BS that takes place in trials everyday here. He can invoke the 5th his lawyer can file motion after motion, the judge will require a speedy trial which could comprise evidence, or disallow it all together. Just think about how many people get off on "technicalities" there is a very good chance of that happening. He should NOT have the same rights as a US citizen.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
What is wrong with you?

You dont deserve the rights you have since you are so willing to give them up to someone that shouldnt get them
I'm perfectly fine..When we act like the terrorist we're fighting, they win. We're (suppose to be) a country of law and principle and should act like it.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:32 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,742,090 times
Quote:
"WASHINGTON - Self-proclaimed Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other Guantanamo Bay detainees will be sent to New York to face trial in a civilian federal court, officials said Friday."

It's about time..Lets keep bringing these folks to justice.
You can't be serious. N.Y is still in pain over this rat's actions and N.Y is going broke. The slap in the face of the families is one issue, the outrageous cost to keep this bastard safe is quite another. This will also increase the risk of his imbedded followers to act out with more attacks on our soil. Have another cup of coffee and think about it.

Pardon me. I just read some of your posts and it appears that you are a terrorist lover and an American hater. Just ignore.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
What you people do not understand is now he will have EVERY right that an American citizen has. And with that comes all the BS that takes place in trials everyday here. He can invoke the 5th his lawyer can file motion after motion, the judge will require a speedy trial which could comprise evidence, or disallow it all together. Just think about how many people get off on "technicalities" there is a very good chance of that happening. He should NOT have the same rights as a US citizen.
Irrational fear..Seek help. Why are you not opposed to the Fort Hood shooter being tried here?

Old 11-13-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
What??? A guilty plea and life imprisonment in supermax would be delightfully perfect. The victims of 9-11 deserve justice and they'll finally get it

I AM a 9/11 family member. Lost loved ones on 9/11 so please don't speak for me. I do NOT want this animal sitting right down the street from where my families bodies are!!! He does not deserve the same rights as all those that died on 9/11. It is going to turn into a circus just wait and see.

Oh and it also opens up discovery issues. How we got information out of him and even the agents names. Ugh it is a freakin disaster!!!!

Old 11-13-2009, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
You can't be serious. N.Y is still in pain over this rat's actions and N.Y is going broke. The slap in the face of the families is one issue, the outrageous cost to keep this bastard safe is quite another. This will also increase the risk of his imbedded followers to act out with more attacks on our soil. Have another cup of coffee and think about it.

Pardon me. I just read some of your posts and it appears that you are a terrorist lover and an American hater. Just ignore.
I love my country and want to see the victims get justice. Maybe you haven't noticed that we're already paying to keep him safe. "His imbedded followers". More unsubsubstanitated irrational fear. It's a slap in the face of a victim to tell them they can't confront the person that killed their loved one because you're scared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies