Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 12:36 AM

689 posts, read 742,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
It does send out a bad message for a professing Christian to allow herself to be in sexually explicit videos. It makes a mockery of Christianity and provides opportunity for non-Christians to begin pointing fingers.
She didn't allow herself to be in the video...She made the videos. It's not like there was a film crew there (at least...that I know of). She sent it to her boyfriend. Said boyfriend likely saw it for real...often. It's making a mockery of Christianity, because people are letting it make a mockery of Christianity due to the fact it's being sold as something it's really not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 12:45 AM

689 posts, read 742,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I have stated many times that I did not have a problem with her stand and that I even liked the way she answered.

Perez was the ass.
I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me. You are like one of the few actually fair people on here. You don't throw a temper tantrum and go all whacky if someone disagrees with you.

Perez Hilton is an idiot! A whacky, childish little man who can't even come up with a catchy name of his own. And people are behind him on his tempter tantrum. Shocking!

Old 11-15-2009, 07:44 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDTD2.0 View Post
I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me. You are like one of the few actually fair people on here. You don't throw a temper tantrum and go all whacky if someone disagrees with you.

Perez Hilton is an idiot! A whacky, childish little man who can't even come up with a catchy name of his own. And people are behind him on his tempter tantrum. Shocking!
Thank you

I sincerely mean it when I said I liked the way she answered. She was respectful (in my opinion). She said "no offense" and honestly for bring caught on the spot, she pulled it off really good.

Perez Hilton is the ASS! And the should not have gone on his stupid lil rampage about how she is a *****. Geez, I disagree with Carrie and Sarah Palin but I can find good things about them.

Sarah Palin is a passionate woman and I admire that. NOW, does that mean I agree with her politics? HEAVENS NO! I think she is beautiful and truly loves her country.

Carrie is also pretty. She is young (well so am I-I am her age range) and felt the need to stand up for her beliefs. Sure, I think she is hypocritical but she has the right to speak so speak away!

Old 11-15-2009, 07:50 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,136 times
Quote:
Thank you

She was respectful (in my opinion). She said "no offense" and honestly for bring caught on the spot, she pulled it off really good.
No offense, but have you beaten your wife yet today?

I mean really, saying no offense means nothing.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:59 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,944 times
All right..let's hear it. What if Carrie Prejean had been a liberal?

She would have already been married to her lesbian lover and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:00 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
All right..let's hear it. What if Carrie Prejean had been a liberal?

She would have already been married to her lesbian lover and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Can I watch?

Old 11-15-2009, 09:18 PM

400 posts, read 469,070 times
Carrie Prejean is a total Liar! Her boyfriend has come forward with the sex tapes and told the public that she was over 18 when she was sending him her solo sex tapes. He has proven it with photos when he was with her. And he also went on to say that he wouldn't be involved with someone under the age of 18. He also went on to say that he could prove that the sex tapes that she sent him were ligit, because she would call him right after she sent them to him and ask "what do you think?..did you like them? This b* should shut her mouth and stop plugging her book on every talk show she goes on. Another money making, grubbing little b just like Sarah Palin

Old 11-15-2009, 09:42 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Be real. Perez Hilton, the gay blogger, stirred up the whole controversy. He is a disgusting person. Amazing to me that this sleazy person was allowed to be a judge. Have you seen the sexual drawings he makes on pictures on his website? You think he is a stand up person Mike from Back East?
We have a winner!

Only page two, and the OP's question has been answered directly. Good job!

Old 11-16-2009, 12:12 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I don't think I've ever thought about her for more than the 2 seconds it takes to read the titles of these treads. WHAT IF? Try WHO CARES?

Old 11-16-2009, 12:15 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
Would conservatives have been bending head over heels to defend her right to make EIGHT sex tapes while claiming to be a Christian?

EXCLUSIVE: 30 Nude Photos, 8 Sex Tapes Of Carrie Prejean Surface | RadarOnline.com

Let's say Carrie Prejean was a liberal who said "I am for gay marriage", would conservatives have been praising her for using free speech and defending her by saying everyone makes mistakes when EIGHT sex tapes came out? Or would they be crying about how liberals can only think about sex and perverting our children and ruining morals? If Liberal Carrie had got fired by the beauty contest for not showing up, conservatives would have all up and yelling about how "liberals do not want to work" and that she deserved it. But now, they are saying it is "religious" discrimination.

How long would it take before they somehow blamed this entire thing on Obama?

As my good friend put it "Had she been someone without the American Christian seal of approval, she would have been scorned by the Right for bringing about the downfall of society, perverting our children, and being an example of hedonistic liberal culture under Obama."

I have asked conservatives many times if they would defend Carrie if she was a liberal and I usually got no response.
If she had been a liberal she would have won the crown and not second place.
There would have been no massive search of her past.
If x-rated anything came out about her, it would have been a resume enhancer for Democrat political office IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies