Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 02:31 PM

921 posts, read 1,131,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Once again, Sarah Palin is reaping what she has sown. It was her decision to cut his hair, dress him up, and parade him around as the proud baby daddy. And to misrepresent his relationship with Bristol, which was not on the marriage track until the campaign made it so. The Palin family created this monster and now they have to deal with it - and, also, to accept some of the responsibility for the ruin Levi's life is becoming.
Sarah Palin tried to use Levi Johnston as a political statement in order to cover up the fact that she's a bad parent who let her teenage daughter have sex in their home.

Sarah's just upset that should couldn't force marriage on them & now her daughter is just another "Baby Mama" statistic.

She needs to concentrate on her family & especially her daughters because if she closes her eyes on them again, she'll have another teenage, single parent statistic in her family.

I hope she doesn't pimp her daughters again to try to make another political statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 02:35 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,851 times
Gosh I hate to "bare" the bad news....Apparently Johnston's not showing his Johnson after all. Here's a sneak peek for all you curious minds. Nice hairy pits. Jeesh.

PHOTO: Catch a sneak peak at Levi Johnston's seductive pose in upcoming Playgirl magazine

Old 11-17-2009, 02:43 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
I thought it wasn't bad until I saw the armpits.

EWWWWWW.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
He and Joe the Plunger do make me laugh.
The combination of those two characters & other political lies & mistakes are what caused the republicans the election.

They need to be careful who they choose & not base it on who will take the spotlight on the media news.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

EWWWWWW.
Yeah, those were pretty nasty alright.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalert View Post
The combination of those two characters & other political lies & mistakes are what caused the republicans the election.

They need to be careful who they choose & not base it on who will take the spotlight on the media news.
The problem is the vetting process, or rather lack thereof.

They didn't vet Palin, Joe, or Levi worth a damn.

They created a three headed monster that they can't get back in the bottle.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:48 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
What the heck would you expect them to do? Are you saying everything the "other side" does in public is for real? Do you think McCain should have given them the finger? I can't understand what some of you think should have been done. I beleive it is calling putting on a good face..

The point here, it is over: his X-girlfriend who's mom happened to be a candidate for VP had his kid. They dicided not to get married (probably for the best) someone mentioned he was a high school kid when all this happened, I was under the impression he dropped out, but that really isn't the point anyway: now his job is to provide for this baby, grow up, get over it and get on with life. This goes for the Palin's as well. It would help if Sarah would just refuse to even answers questions about her relationship with him or his family. Sooner or later he will retreat into the woods and everyone's life will return to some form of normality.

Nita
I've always wondered how far the McCain/Palin camp would have gone with this sham if McCain had won the
election. The fact is the "do as I say, not as I do" does not work in a family, nor in politics.

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
A teenager pregnancy does not necessarily mean that someone is a "bad parent"; it happens in all types of families. Both parents in the Palin family, though, were very often absent from the home, and I think that they were possibly a little bit over controlling.

I would hope that the pregnancy itself wasn't something that most voters held against the former governor during her run as the VP pick. However, she was touting abstinence all over the state of Alaska and trying to tell the rest of us how to raise our kids, as well as decreasing funding for teen parent programs. The perception was that she preached a certain lifestyle to the rest of us but failed to maintain those standards in her personal life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

EWWWWWW.
Maybe Sarah Palin should make a political statement on the importance of shaving.

BTW, this could be a statement in her argument for the republicans against Obama's Health Care Reform.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:50 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

Sooner or later he will retreat into the woods and everyone's life will return to some form of normality.

Nita
From your mouth to G-d's ear.

Remember when Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were having their nasty affair splashed across the media non-stop? Eventually they went away. I'm looking forward to when this one does, too. It's just ridiculous already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies