Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 09:13 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,364,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
Ah, but at least we saw where the money went and heck, we even got some in our mailbox. Now all the money goes to the banks. This president has NO idea what he's doing. Definitely giving us a change we don't need.
Be honest with yourself Hoosier, this has alot more to do with his religious ideas as you see them then anything else.
You are with the religious right and Obama isn't, nothing he did would be right for you.

I personally prefer a president who will seek to be diplomatic with other countries then go to war with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 09:24 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,825,378 times
President Bush we need you!
Why? is there a Country up for invasion, a bank that hasn't failed yet, not enough illegals in America or a huge corporation that needs his help?

Old 11-17-2009, 09:31 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,269,191 times
This is the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Ahh the sweet, sweet smell of right wing desperation.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:50 PM

948 posts, read 2,783,445 times
President Bush we need you!

There is no I in We.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:01 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,432,626 times
Quote:

If President Bush had even considered anything that Obama has done, the proverbial fur would have flown!
Ummm.....he did.

Try getting a clue.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:05 PM

900 posts, read 670,304 times
Quote:
Looking at the way our country has "changed" it most definitely has NOT been for the better. We need a president who is strong with foreign leaders. Not one who bows down to everyone. Not someone who tries to take control of our free market.

If President Bush had even considered anything that Obama has done, the proverbial fur would have flown! Why is it acceptable for this president who obviously has NO clue what he's doing in office...heck, even his staff member Robert Gibbs shows his lack of professionalism on a regular basis. Just listen to the man speak and how degrading and negative he is. It's evident he is covering up for a lack of knowing what the heck he's doing. We have a bunch of "kids" running our govenment. These "kids" are inexperienced and are showing it to the world.

Sure wish we could get Bush back to straighten the mess that is happening in our nation's capital.

Oh, wait, I bet Congress could rewrite another law, break and bend a few rules...Pelosi is SO good at that...then we could have a president in there forever. Hmmmm....how much you wanna bet the "anointed one" will try that one too!

This actually is a very funny post! Unless, of course, you are serious - in which case it is the opposite of funny.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:50 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,227,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I am usually nodding my head in agreement and smiling when I read your posts but what has God got to do with that post?
It sounded to me, and it's my opinion the OP was talking or appealing to a higher power, (president bush we need you) the use of a certain word that starts with A when referring to our President of today,
maybe I should have used one of these?
Sorry to talk in riddles here, but the right wings posts lately have my head swimming, I'll have to visit my VA Dr. soon for some anti-head-swimming pills. And, please don't nod too much, it's not good for the back of your neck.
Heard they're having a sale on whine and cheese friday.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:54 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,599,387 times
President Bush is really missed by soldiers and many others...this president stated in an interview with the Today show that if he knew how he could get job back he would do it....perhaps resigning would be a great thing for Obama to do....

Old 11-18-2009, 07:46 AM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,706,109 times
i literally laughed out loud at the OP's post. ah man.

i needed to laugh...feels like a monday morning at work.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:54 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,627,057 times
Quote:
Ah, but at least we saw where the money went and heck, we even got some in our mailbox. Now all the money goes to the banks. This president has NO idea what he's doing. Definitely giving us a change we don't need.
Fact check: all of the money from the Bush bailout went to the banks. That was the point - you know 'too big to fail' and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies