Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 11:44 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,525,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I have no problem at all not paying her any attention,
Good for you.
Quote:
are you saying it is her fault you watch her because you can not help yourself
Nope, that's not what I'm saying.
Quote:
how funny!!
Glad you got a laugh.
Quote:
and who is loopy
Your pet raccoon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 11:48 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
how does criticism=fear? This is the only answer you can ever come up with. An obvious shortcoming is pointed out and all you ever say is that we're "scared" . OMG! come up with a real answer every once in a while!

You are quite correct. Criticism does not equal fear. Obsession equals fear.

Old 11-19-2009, 12:03 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,304,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
Barbara Walters asked her legitimate questions and still no coherent answers to any policy or issue.....and now she's contradicting herself between the original campaign emails - oprah - and her book....
Why couldn't you wait for thew Hannity and O"Reilly interviews????
Walters is a nut job and is asoft opinionated, plus she put the camera's up close of Palin to make look like she was a BS'er.....
Palin went on just about every show left to right. Now Obama has never did that!

Old 11-19-2009, 12:04 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,304,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
And the day the liberal media wades through Nancy Pelosi's piles of **** left on her curb too, let alone her contradictions..ie: her illegals working in her vineyards and her golf course that defied little tiny standards of, I don't know, regulations....you might have a point.

Why the continued focus on someone who is so out of the picture?

Bait and switch? Obama sucks so lets go after Palin?

What the hell is so wrong with democrats that they let their own slide by and pay waaaaay too much attention to Republicans who are over, gone and done with? Who pays attention to Gore? Even GIVEN his role as VP? No one. Who pays attentions to Gary Hart anymore? No one. Who is bringing up Clinton and Monica Lewdinsky? No one.

The liberals will be talking about Sarah Palin for decades. First woman without a penis tucked up all neat-like and unnoticeable who ran for a position bigger than "I am feminist who really needs to get laid".

Get over it!
I love to play Nancy for a 1k per hole in golf!

Old 11-19-2009, 12:08 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginagirl View Post
She did a great job in the Barbara interview, and Barbara was highly impressed..!
I know it hurts the hateful left, but Sarah rules... Deal with it...!
If she ruled, her and McCain would have won the election.

I know it hurts the hateful right but Obama rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
It was in Alaska's best interest for her to resign. She did the right thing.
You would be saying that if Palin was a Democrat, right? Righttttttt.

Old 11-19-2009, 03:30 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
It is her potential to sway voters that have them scared sh*tless. Granted, she has a lot to do in redeeming herself from the vicious, attacks from the Left and the media, but in all the polls, she is very likeable and appealing. She has to work on the part that would allow voters to see her leading the country, which certainly can be done. That's why they hate her.
....yeah, the tricky part....

I predict she'll take some time off after her book tour, then do something else show-bizzy -- maybe a TV talk show.

But she's not going to run for president. Look how she couldnt manage being the governor of half-a-million people. She's not really interested in it.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:30 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,032 times
The possibility of being truly exposed will cause Sarah to not run for a national political position especially the President of the United States of America.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:55 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Please, we all know his campaign was behind quite a few of the attacks against her and her family.
McCain.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:47 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
The possibility of being truly exposed will cause Sarah to not run for a national political position especially the President of the United States of America.
What will keep her from running is continuing to make money hand-over-fists. That and the fact that she doesn't want to be President. Why would someone who got over being governor of Alaska before her term ran out want to move on the far more difficult role of POTUS? She's all about fame and fortune.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:23 AM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,506 times
Sarah gets attention from both sides because she is attractive and charismatic (like Paris Hilton or Anjelina Jolie.)

A personality that draws attention does not make for a good leader. Although it should be a PART of the traits of a good leader.

Sarah's 15 minutes of fame will pass. If she were more qualified, she would have a legitimate chance.

That doesn't mean she is not qualified to be in politics or in the nation's eye at all...just not anywhere close to the level of VP.

I don't care for the woman's views at all. I think she's shortsighted about drilling, I think she panders to the right and doesn't believe all the "family values" stuff she claims.

But I also think she is getting way more attack than she deserves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies