Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 09:44 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
http://www.heritage.org/research/features/budgetChartbook/Images/federal-spending_01-850.jpg (broken link)

TOS

Copyrighted Material - Instead of copying-and-pasting articles, photos, or other material you find on the Internet
TOS.. hahaha... Whats the matter, you dont want FACTS posted how DEMOCRATS are spending us into deficits to no end?

Old 11-18-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
http://www.heritage.org/research/features/budgetChartbook/Images/federal-spending_01-850.jpg (broken link)

TOS

Copyrighted Material - Instead of copying-and-pasting articles, photos, or other material you find on the Internet
I just asked for a link

Old 11-18-2009, 09:52 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I just asked for a link
And, I gave it to you. You could have found it yourself by right clicking on the graph, and then clicking on properties, and then you can copy and paste the link in your browser.

I sometimes point out that some materials used by other posters are copyright infringement.

and, when did the global recession begin? bush's watch. Is there anything he could have done about it? not much. Except I would not have given wall street or banks a dime. (conservative democrat)

Doing stimulous was or could be better than doing nothing at all, but, it reamins to be seen. I don't believe the FAT LADY HAS SUNG YET.

Old 11-18-2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
And, I gave it to you. You could have found it yourself by right clicking on the graph, and then clicking on properties, and then you can copy and paste the link in your browser.

I sometimes point out that some materials used by other posters are copyright infringement.

and, when did the global recession begin? bush's watch. Is there anything he could have done about it? not much. Except I would not have given wall street or banks a dime. (conservative democrat)

Doing stimulous was or could be better than doing nothing at all, but, it reamins to be seen. I don't believe the FAT LADY HAS SUNG YET.

Lets keep up here I blamed Bush for his part now its time to blame Obama for his part.

No the stimulus was not better then doing nothing.

How do you spend your way out of debt?

Old 11-18-2009, 10:02 AM

537 posts, read 292,010 times
and how are we going to pay for this debt? Everlasting borrowing, right?

Old 11-18-2009, 10:10 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The president does not spend money, and its definately Democrats increasing the debt more..
Nope. Reagan increasd the debt by 2 trillion, and Bush Jr by 6, so that's 8 trillion right there with only two Repubican presidents. Sorry.

Old 11-18-2009, 10:24 AM

9,855 posts, read 15,204,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo983 View Post
My mother is a taxpayer. I am a taxpayer...I pay over 1 thousand dollars per month in income taxes and our money is being used to invade iraq and Afganisthan.

The U.S is the only developed country that has NO UNIVERSAL healthcare.

Canada, New zealand, Australia, and the European Union have universal healthcare.

Why can´t we adopt the health care systems of other prosperous developed nations? it is obvious that our system doesn´t work.

You are responding to my post without answering my questions. Please answer the questions I have asked.

Military spending has nothing to do with healthcare spending. Simply because we spend money on military does not justify spending more money on health care!

And if we are considering adopting universal health care simply because other countries have it we are in big trouble. Let's consider if it is a good idea, not just if someone else is doing it!

Old 11-18-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:

And you like to point out wrongly that a chart is not a TOS, or copyright infringement..

But keep crying over the chart.. its histerical.. haha

Old 11-18-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Nope. Reagan increasd the debt by 2 trillion, and Bush Jr by 6, so that's 8 trillion right there with only two Repubican presidents. Sorry.
Nope.. Look at who ran CONGRESS during Reagans term. Congress SPENDS.. not the president..

There has been very little Republican control over spending. In the last 42 years, Republicans held Congress for 8 of them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies