Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 02:03 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,511,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
If the left really thought they were liars and insignificant then wht rail on them everyday.

If they are as you say why do you bother?
Because that's what political opponents do? For ratings? Because their audience expects it? I can think of many reasons, but "fear" isn't one of them. That makes no sense whatsoever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 02:06 PM

921 posts, read 1,130,270 times
All of these fox news characters belong on the "Soap Opera Network" line-up.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
I just came to the conclusion all the name call is about fear. To me the only thing the left would need to fear would be if they were telling the truth.
Just because you may be motivated by fear - a characteristic of the far right - does not mean others are.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:10 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,095,675 times
Quote:
So did you know if Oreilly gets good or bad ratings?
There's that "ratings" thing again.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Watch Beck one time and then spend the rest of your life kicking yourself in the butt for not doing it sooner.
I've watched Beck many times. He was okay when on CNN, but since moving to Fox, it's a bit much for me to stomach.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Is that not just what makes you left leaners work up such a sweat over Sarah Palin?
I doubt it.
Quote:
What would happen to leftism if she should win a Presidential election sometime? I guess Canada and Mexico would have a sudden rush on new people, huh?
If you think it's only the left that views Palin unfavorably, then you haven't been paying attention.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:14 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,471,413 times
Quote:
I didn't shave for 10 days after my heart attack and resulting 6 by pass surgery and looked about like Beck did in that picture.
Don't flatter yourself.

Quote:
I guess that is just something that people who aren't suffering from leftism, letting their whiskers grow.

What?

You don't watch all the razor blade commercials during football games?

Old 11-18-2009, 02:48 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,210,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornandraised atl View Post
so when the Obama whitehouse attacks fox news they are jealous...? ---try again.
Okay,we will.When the Obama administration attacks Fox it is because they fear the exposure of their failures and shortcomings.Get it now?

Old 11-18-2009, 02:55 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,272,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
O'Reilly will often have better ratings than CNN,MSNBC and HL,the other three cable news networks,COMBINED.He absolutely destroys any opposition airing against him.This drives the left nuts,so they shriek and howl and make up excuses as to why this happens,or else they will just twist the numbers and completely deny it.
As is so typical of the right, the rating are portrayed by them as some sort of trophy, as if to indicate some sort of "win". As if somehow there's some sort of massive undercurrent of conservatives rising to the fore.

It's completely disingenuous of course. Fix News is the sole bastion of conservative thought. The cons rarely watch the other shows. They need their daily dose of Fixed News conservative Pap.

What Blackshoe fails to mention, is that all the other networks on cable are only the CABLE mix. When one takes into consideration, the actual "networks" they so quickly label as liberal media, they no longer have better ratings.

NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS all have to be accounted for.

But Fixed News fans don't want to talk about that.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:59 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,272,516 times
Quote:
I did not see a lie in any of those videos. To be a lie you would have to say it while knowing it was a lie. .
You're not conservative? LMAO

That you could call those examples something other than lies, tells me that the red stuff in your veins isn't blood, but Fox Flavored Kool Aid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies