Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 05:46 PM

900 posts, read 672,665 times

Advertisements

Tina Fey must be loving this. Talk about full employment for comedians!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 05:48 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Podgorny View Post
Tina Fey must be loving this. Talk about full employment for comedians!
I wish they'd make a movie. Between, Todd, God, Levi, and the rest of the gang, they could at least come up with a short.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:52 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,786,079 times
Was Hannity actually interviewing Palin or was it stock footage of Palin from Oprah's interview?

Old 11-19-2009, 05:54 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,851 times
To suggest that was an interview is lame.

It was a watermelon fest.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
If Palin gets on the GOP ticket in 2012 (which is highly unlikely) Obama will be a shoo in by a large margin to be re-elected.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:26 PM

2 posts, read 2,303 times
I like Sarah Palin.....she is easy on the eyes.....she is very attractive.....she has a nice body.....wait wait wait.....I mean Carrie Prejean.....sorry

I will support a Palin/Beck ticket in 2012.....Obama gets re-elected for sure

False Events Appearing Real....why is that the rally cry of the liberal fearing right wing nut jobs when it comes to Sarah Palin.....FOX News ( entertainment ) handled Sarah Palin like Shaq holding a new born kitten.....Gone InSannity & Prick Morbus are in bed together.....there is no way in HELL that Sarah Palin wins the presidency of this country .....maybe the presidency of the NRA

Old 11-19-2009, 06:36 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Did you actually watch the interview? Based on her answers and views, she definately is a smart person. Why do you say otherwise?

SMART? How is Sarah Palin smart? She has absolutely no understanding of International Affairs, Economics, Public Policy, she is basically a hillbilly who went from city council member in Podunk to governor of a state. She holds a Journalism degree from U of Idaho, like other millions of people out there. Even I have better educational and professional qualifications.

Quote:
Her religious views are consistant with someone who believes in God. If she's irrational, so is Obama.

She a freaking Evangelical. Totally insane and irrational, you should watch the movie "Jesus Camp", these people are very spiritual and Godly indeed LOL

Quote:
Her qualifications are better than Obama - she actually ran a state government, balanced a budget, and dealt with energy issues. That trumps "present" in my book.

So anything "better" than Obama is enough?. You sure have low standards, I hope you are not of those people who think Glenn Beck is a "smart man"

Old 11-19-2009, 06:43 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,860,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
I'm betting this was a slow pitch softball job.

And no doubt Hannity had wood the entire time.
Any real man would.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:30 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Sarah Palin is currently the Tanya Harding of the political world. But don't sell Sarah short. A good salesman always feels that if you put enough lipstick on a pig it will sell. In this case a self-proclaimed pit bull. She has a good sales team working her now and handled properly, she can be a force. She represents a lot of people's anger and frustration, but she doesn't represent their party. One thing though, I'll bet she doesn't do another interview with Katie Couric.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:45 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Why did she quit winking?

I'd watch her if she would just go back to winking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies