Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 02:02 PM

345 posts, read 642,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Yeah, he's definitely on the all ugly team. But money is a hell of an aphrodisiac.
Some time ago, a girl I used to work with (and honestly one of the most attractive girls I've ever met) pointed out a picture of Michael Phelps and said "Look at him, he's such a geek! But I love him. I'd cheat on my fiance in a heartbeat to have sex with him." So...yeah. Then again, she was also a swimmer, so that might have played a part in her feelings on the matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 02:08 PM

703 posts, read 2,941,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
She, on the other hand, seems like a much more traditional moralist/Republican-type.

I doubt it will last, but hopefully they're at least having hot sex together.
How many traditional moralist would consider elective cosmetic breast enhancement as a teen or 20 year old AND have no qualm about having someone else pay for it? Better yet, would a traditional moralist pose for semi-nude pictures of her (and casually blame the wind for revealing her)?

I have no problem with her marriage stance because it's her opinion and that's that. I don't agree with it nor do I find it objectionable and I find the bashing of her based on her opinion to be beyond reprehensible, BUT I do have a problem with her sudden conservatism as hypocritical.

And you're right, it will not last, as Phelps is in it for one thing and that's the hot sex. Who wouldn't want to bang her or any former beauty pageant winner?

Old 11-19-2009, 02:08 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,288,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
All of the questions were intended to be controversial.

There wasn't only one correct answer, but the judges were allowed to score the contestants however they wished.

He's only an "activist" to those who disagree with his position on same-sex marriage.
And apparently anyone who didn't agree with Hilton's position on the matter is any number of expletive names according to his blog, right?

I know that the other "controversial" question asked of the eventual winners was a real toughy as well:

"Should taxpayer money be used to bail out struggling U.S. companies?"

Don't know about you, but I know which question I'd rather field in front of millions of people...

Old 11-19-2009, 02:10 PM

1,476 posts, read 1,774,494 times
SHe should not have been punished for being honest, regardless of your position on the issue. Even if she is a spoiled brat who thinks her farts smell like perfume.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:12 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,107,412 times
I don't blame the ugly bastard: I'd jump all over that too.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:13 PM

436 posts, read 873,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureNarcotic View Post
Some time ago, a girl I used to work with (and honestly one of the most attractive girls I've ever met) pointed out a picture of Michael Phelps and said "Look at him, he's such a geek! But I love him. I'd cheat on my fiance in a heartbeat to have sex with him." So...yeah. Then again, she was also a swimmer, so that might have played a part in her feelings on the matter.
Send her this one. Woman like black and white.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:15 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,276,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
Even if she is a spoiled brat who thinks her farts smell like perfume.
I'd sniff those things just to see where they come from myself.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:17 PM

436 posts, read 873,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
SHe should not have been punished for being honest, regardless of your position on the issue. Even if she is a spoiled brat who thinks her farts smell like perfume.
I have a feeling that she was ambushed.
If a homo girl said marriage should be between girl and girl, I won't feel angry, because all the pageants are brainless peace-keeper any way. However, this Miss California is the only pageant that has some brain at least.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:24 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,083,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
The gay brigade really has the hate-machine ginned up against this gal.

Like most people in this country she is not anti-homosexual, however, like most people in this country she is against gay marriage.

These hater gays are disgusting! They cannot stand the freedom of others to chose what they do an do not believe. They cannot stand decent people that are not confused about their sex/gender as they are. They all need a head doctor.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:26 PM

13,648 posts, read 20,762,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I don't blame the ugly bastard: I'd jump all over that too.

You know it! Way to go Mike. Stallion!

I would compromise my stance on gay marriage for a shot at Carrie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies