Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 09:10 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,275,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
I still have more trust in them than I do in a group of marginal wingnut hacks on an internet forum. You all have the credibility of conspiracy theorists like creationists, holocaust deniers, and moon hoaxers.
Don't trust us. Trust the scientists, also with Ph. D.s, who are questioning the evidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 09:11 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
I still have more trust in them than I do in a group of marginal wingnut hacks on an internet forum. You all have the credibility of conspiracy theorists like creationists, holocaust deniers, and moon hoaxers.
...and you have the gall to call us wingnuts? Dude just told you he was lying to you and your response is "I BELIEVE THE LIE"

There you have it folks, the new mantra for the Global Warming religion is “IBELIEVETHELIE!”

There are none so blind as those who will not see....

Old 11-20-2009, 09:22 AM

4,104 posts, read 5,307,711 times
Quote:

You are why we are scared. Blind devotion.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:17 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
wow. this is huge.

and just in time for copenhagen

Quote:
And, perhaps most reprehensibly, a long series of communications discussing how best to squeeze dissenting scientists out of the peer review process. How, in other words, to create a scientific climate in which anyone who disagrees with AGW can be written off as a crank, whose views do not have a scrap of authority.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:27 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
I just love this; The planet is not cooperating with their hoax;

Quote:
The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. Our observing system is inadequate.***
Quote:
wow. this is huge.

and just in time for copenhagen
I'm pretty sure this will not be reported by the media over there.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:31 AM

2,404 posts, read 3,946,937 times
Default Not too mention activist-scientist Phil Jones "lost" the original global temperature records

What happened to scientific method and reproducibility? Jones has thrown it out the window.

Phil Jones, who has maintained the data set for the global temperature record for the last 25 years, states the data has been lost or destroyed; all the original data that would allow a third party to construct a global temperature record is not available.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/13/cru_missing/

Old 11-20-2009, 11:36 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
You are why we are scared. Blind devotion.
God, isn't this the truth.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:37 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Hide the real data, you mean. So now we have empirical evidence the GW "scientists" are actually hiding and changing data to bolster their propaganda.

http://www.investigatemagazine.com/a...atestissue.pdf
Breaking News Story: CRU has apparently been hacked – hundreds of files released « Watts Up With That?

Excerpt from email;

Well, well, well. Some of us have suspected tampering all along.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Do hacked e-mails show global-warming fraud?

Click the link, scroll down.

Can't wait to hear the explanation for the above email.

Another; Is that HOCKEY STICK Mann?

Hello!!
I'm wondering how legit this is, if it is true then heads are going to roll.... oh wait.... we are talking liberals... heads will bobble.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:40 AM

5,475 posts, read 12,240,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
Of course he did. These are despicable people who call themselves "scientists". They should be stripped of their academic status and thrown into the dungeon, they are fakes. The world loves them though, show's the credibility of most of the world now doesn't it?
Wait for the lame stream media to research and smear the credibility of the hackers instead of investigating the actual corruption and misinformation of these "scientists," much in the same way they went after the undercover reporters who unveiled Acorn for what it is and instead, the media was on the witch hunt for the reporters. Typical and predictable.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:45 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Phil Jones
Keith Briffa
Michael Mann

This is the Unholy trinity of Anthropogenic Global Warming.

These are THE GUYs whos work is the backbone of historic temerature reconstruction.

These are the authors of the reports suggesting that this warming period is different from all others before it.

These are the guys that made the Medieval Warming Period disappear into thin air.

Without these guys and this work, THERE IS NO BASIS FOR AGW!

and this is what they say:

……Phil and I have recently submitted a paper using about a dozen NH records that fit this category, and many of which are available nearly 2K back–I think that trying to adopt a timeframe of 2K, rather than the usual 1K, addresses a good earlier point that Peck made w/ regard to the memo, that it would be nice to try to “contain” the putative “MWP”, even if we don’t yet have a hemispheric mean reconstruction available that far back….

The *** is up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies