Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 10:36 AM

96 posts, read 130,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalert View Post
You sound either racist or a person full of hatred.
As I've repeatedly stated: Get an FBI yearly crime report and read up. It is very apparent that blacks control the widest range of violent crime by a significant margin considering their percentage of overall population.

The liberal left mentality of hiding this simple fact perpetuates the problem instead of fixing it.

Until any of you are actually willing to face the facts, you're just fooling yourselves, but then again, that tends to be what liberals are best at.

Funny to me that if you're white and talk about race you're 'racist', but if you're black and talk about it you're 'having a dialogue'

Last edited by wethrowpie; 11-24-2009 at 10:47 AM..

Old 11-24-2009, 10:36 AM

921 posts, read 1,132,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love.doll View Post
wethrowpie...did you just join CD to rant & rave against blacks?
That's the same thing I wondered also.

Building his/her number of posts by talking down on another race.
I assume that this person has a lot of held in anger who's afraid to express their feelings openly.

This poster needs help immediately , or they'll to torture themselves or begin to harm others as well!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
SWV

445 posts, read 1,337,222 times
[quote=wethrowpie;11759519]Im not racist, it's just the truth!

Why don't you stop treating BLACKS like we're all the same, and except the fact that we aren't the same.

And since you want to go there, Whites commit more hate crimes than any other race.

Last edited by SWV; 11-24-2009 at 10:52 AM..

Old 11-24-2009, 10:43 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
He don't have to come to Philly, he lives in Chicago. Which in all actuality would be where he could make is point to those in question. He may not even know what it is like in Philly to even question what it is like there.
Having lived in both towns, there are many similarities in both places that we can attempt to address......

Old 11-24-2009, 10:45 AM

921 posts, read 1,132,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wethrowpie View Post
As I've repeatedly stated: Get an FBI yearly crime report and read up. It is very apparent that blacks control the widest range of violent crime by a significant margin considering their percentage of overall population.

The liberal left mentality of hiding this simple fact perpetuates the problem instead of fixing it.

Until any of you are actually willing to face the facts, you're just fooling yourselves, but then again, that tends to be what liberals are best at.
Well you yourself need to check out the latest crime reports.

According to a couple newspaper sources, the census statistics has seen a dramatic shift in crimes committed among certain races especially in the area of illegal drugs.
Check out these links:
Racial Shift In Drug-Crime Prisoners: More Whites And Fewer Blacks

Drop in Violent Crime in D.C. Area and Some Other Major Cities Puzzles Experts - washingtonpost.com

The Washington Post mentioned a drop in crimes in the DC area & this city is majority black.

So before talking down on one race only, do more research to find the latest results instead of using past resources only to support your wishes & arguments!

BTW,
Please get counseling for the hatred that's held within you.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:47 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,182,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imalert View Post
You sound either racist or a person full of hatred.
Why does a white guy that basically says the same things Bill Cosby, myself and other blacks being called a racist?

My parents feel the same way as Bill Cosby. Let me guess, they're self hating blacks and sell-outs.

I currently manage a homeless shelter in Chicago. I get the numbers every month as it relates to the total number of homeless and it's categorized by age,race and gender.

Black men which account for 71% to 77% of the homeless population in Chicago, a city with 36% total black population.

I've manged several shelters in 3 different cities and ALWAYS 90%(+) of the clients in the shelters are black men/women.

MOST of them are multiple convicted felons and/or drug abusers and alcoholics.

Take a wild guess as to which clients cause the most problems? It's not the white, Asian or Hispanic clients.

The black male clients have to be the most difficult unfocused clients that i deal with. The black male clients are the only clients that I have to be concerned about as it relates to my safety. The black male clients are the only clients are the only clients that walk around with the bad attitudes and chips on their shoulders. The black male clients are by far the laziest clients in the shelters. What's really bizar is most of our volunteers and finacial supporters are whites.

My remarks come from years of working in many shelters in 3 major cities.

Do I hate my own race? No. But I am highly disappointed.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:47 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc227 View Post
i good enterainment out of gangsta lifestyle! the newspapers, movies, music, sports, and life would be extremely boring without gangsta thug element of society!

Gangstas and thugs became icons long before African Americans adopted and adapted them. Gangsta culture goes way back before the end of slavery. America has lionized killing and robbing since the beginning of this nation's recorded history and popular culture. Black folks are just behaving like other Americans have always behaved.

Problem is, we can't afford to behave like that, because our survival is at risk.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:50 AM

96 posts, read 130,545 times
funny, because under current laws whites attacking blacks would qualify under hate crimes, but not the other way around.

I live in a largely black area. I want black people to fix their cultural problems so things are better all around. How horrible of me!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:52 AM
SWV

445 posts, read 1,337,222 times
[quote=wethrowpie;11759763]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWV View Post

funny, because under current laws whites attacking blacks would qualify under hate crimes, but not the other way around.
But the point is, your race still commits more hate crime than any other race (Negroid and Mongoloid) combined.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:54 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,182,116 times
[quote=SWV;11759788]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wethrowpie View Post

But the point is, your race still commits more hate crime than any other race (Negroid and Mongoloid) combined.
What does that have to do with my OP? The crimes blacks commit against each other are nothing other than hate crimes. How else can you explain how a group of men that kill each other like black men do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies