Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2012, 01:54 PM

29 posts, read 59,217 times

Advertisements

The black guys don't even wanna date the black women anymore. They reject them every day!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Old 05-28-2012, 01:57 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,322,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yti2002 View Post
The black guys don't even wanna date the black women anymore. They reject them every day!

You must live in Post Falls, Idaho or something...

Cause where I live, all I see is black men dating, and marrying other black females...

Which is kind of a generic term to begin with...

But I do observe more and more white men, and black women, being drawn together...

Old 05-28-2012, 01:59 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,296,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yti2002 View Post

The majority of Black men date, marry or have children with Black women.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:02 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,021,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Part of the privilege of being White in America is not having negative impressions about you based on how you are dressed.
Cause white people don't regularly wear hoodies, while attacking and sometimes killing innocent victims, or randomly "flash mobbing" candy stores.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
The majority of Black men date, marry or have children with Black women.
depends on the location, and probably the age group

In my opinion

Old 05-28-2012, 02:10 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,322,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Cause white people don't regularly wear hoodies, while attacking and sometimes killing innocent victims, or randomly "flash mobbing" candy stores.
You're right...

Instead white criminals wear ties and suits...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/15/bu...doff.html?_r=1

Like Bernie Madoff, while robbing investors of billions of dollars...
While wipeing out old peoples retirenment and pension funds...ponzie schemes and securities fraud...

You're totally correct...better to be 'white'..and wear tie and suit...
Rob the hell out of people through fraud, while smiling in their face and shaking their hands...

there are 1000's like Bernie Madoff still out there...

But they're 'white' and wear suits...therefore they're more 'sanitized' I guess...

Give me a break...

Last edited by Time and Space; 05-28-2012 at 02:34 PM..

Old 05-28-2012, 02:11 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,594,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Another good post

I've been blessed enough that my family has never had to resort to welfare, so I don't know specifics laws, rules etc. If something like the following is already in effect, I don't believe it is being enforced very well.

Seeing as mostly this is a youth issue:
I think maybe a way to make parents care about what their kids do, and their own actions would be to suspend welfare, food stamps, housing benefits for the whole family.

If a child is repeatedly being arrested, if he/she is constantly starting trouble in school, if there are drug issues, I think maybe that household should not receive food stamps or any benefits.

I think if that child or anyone in that household are old enough to be a trouble maker, a gangsta, maybe when he/she see's that their brothers and sisters are hungry, and that their parents are struggling to feed them and pay the bills, that will be enough to get the gangsta to reevaluate his/her life, and make some better decisions.

Maybe it will get the parents to take a more proactive role in their kids lives. Maybe they will do something more then just sending their kids to school to be "watch/babysat" for 7-8 hours. Maybe they would care more what their children are doing before, during, and after school hours. Maybe they will stop ignoring the issues that are brought to their attention. Maybe they will stop making excuses.

Maybe they would take responsibility for their household.

Too many parents don't care about what the members of their household do, they only care about that next check. They have very little incentive to control the members of their household.

In my opinion.
The parts in bold cannot be disputed at all. Many black kids are "doomed from the womb", they never saw responsible adults around them and it affects them. Many people do not try to guide them until all hell breaks loose, and in many cases they are far too gone. To be honest, their is no genuine interest in the lives of many blacks youth. Not by their family, many members of the black community and society at large. People only pretend to care when it comes up in the context of welfare or when they feel as if blacks are a threat to them. We can go on rants about liberals vs conservatives all day and it still would not solve anything, Now in the end you are ultimately responsible for yourself, but those situations do not make it any better.

People also have to realize that more kids from middle class backgrounds have fallen into the trap than they realize. These middle class black kids may not be as ratchet as their hood counterpoints, but many put on a front that they are helpless and from the hood just to appease their friends. Many are pressured to prove how "real" they are by other blacks and even whites as well. As far as the parenting goes, many kids like this have parents who try to put on a front about how much money they have while their kids are falling through the cracks. Being ghetto is not where your from, but your state of mind.

Last edited by Beliciano; 05-28-2012 at 02:40 PM..

Old 05-28-2012, 02:21 PM

2,861 posts, read 3,847,353 times
Quote:
Part of the privilege of being White in America is not having negative impressions about you based on how you are dressed.
Not true.

All people create impressions by their appearance in a time and place through clothing, demeanor, posture, visage, speech, accessories and 'baggage'. Most people to people encounters are simply a fleeting glances of no consequence. Sometimes these impressions are inaccurate for reasons only revealed upon further contact.

This isn't unique to this country or this time. Nothing new here.

Crooks are crooks. Swindlers are swindlers. Regardless of color of skin, ties, or hoodies.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Your right...

Instead white criminals wear ties and suits...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/15/bu...doff.html?_r=1

Like Bernie Madoff, while robbing investors of billions of dollars...
While wipeing out old peoples retirenment and pension funds...ponzie schemes and securities fraud...

You're totally correct...better to be 'white'..and wear tie and suit...
Rob the hell out of people through fraud, while smiling in their face and shaking their hands...

there are 1000's like Bernie Madoff still out there...

But they're 'white' and wear suits...therefore they're more 'sanitized' I guess...

Give me a break...

I'd rather be robbed and my money taken.
I rather not have my family randomly attacked, killed or almost killed.

I can make a effort to get or earn my money back.
A little different if I'm dead.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:24 PM

723 posts, read 2,192,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimazee View Post
Crooks are crooks. Swindlers are swindlers. Regardless of color of skin, ties, or hoodies.
exactly!

which is why white teens w/ hoodies = misguided, rebellious youth

black teens w/ hoodies = thug villains who are predisposed to do crime and must be followed and/or neutralized with urgency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.