Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 03:01 PM

142 posts, read 252,631 times

Advertisements

Michael Jackson - Evan Chandler Commits Suicide - Contactmusic News

Hmm, I wonder why he committed suicide? After all, he along with his son did win a civil lawsuit against Jackson years after the incident took place.

On a related note, I hear that the accuser himself isn't doing too well these days. I've heard from friends and family out in LA that the accuser (who is 27 years old now), is a regular in the LA party scene, and is into all kinds of drugs (cocaine being his favorite).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 10:43 PM

4 posts, read 4,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateCity2001 View Post

Hmm, I wonder why he committed suicide? After all, he along with his son did win a civil lawsuit against Jackson years after the incident took place.

On a related note, I hear that the accuser himself isn't doing too well these days. I've heard from friends and family out in LA that the accuser (who is 27 years old now), is a regular in the LA party scene, and is into all kinds of drugs (cocaine being his favorite).
Doesn't that whole thing just make you sick...I guess its hard to live with yourself when reality finally sets in, no matter how much money you get...especially when your actions have caused someone else's life to end.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:09 AM

135 posts, read 139,069 times
Quote:

Don't assume the reason that this father committed suicide has anything to do with Michael Jackson. I am supposing you are wanting people to jump on board with you with comments like, "oh, he probably felt guilty about what he did to MJ on the heels of his death..." WHO REALLY KNOWS WHY THIS MAN COMMITTED SUICIDE??? Do you think it could possibly have anything to do with the guilt he may deal with over not protecting his son from a child molester??
As far as his son "not doing too well these days"...perhaps he is severely messed up because he was allowed to spend time with MJ and, consequently, his life was changed (not for the better) forever.
I am so tired of people continuing to make MJ out to be the victim. He was a child molester, and he got off because of his money & rep. Do you think any other person without his credentials and money would've walked in the face of those accusations??

Old 01-31-2010, 08:13 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,054 times
It's the money!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 08:17 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,316,979 times
Quote:

Hmmm indeed.
I wonder why Michael Jackson surrounded himself with young boys and was a notorious drug abuser?

Old 01-31-2010, 08:23 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Hmmm indeed.
I wonder why Michael Jackson surrounded himself with young boys and was a notorious drug abuser?
Not going to get into the children part but as far as the drug part. I would compare that to Rush. Micheal was suppose to be in a lot of pain from the burn on his head and something that happened to his back. He like many people got addicted to the pain killers and such. Not making an excuse but its not like he was out doing herion or coke. He started when the pain of the burn happened. That can happen to anyone really

Old 01-31-2010, 08:50 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Wasn't Jordan Chandler the accuser who recanted his story after Jackson's death? Perhaps his father's suicide and Jordan's drug problems all stem from that.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:00 AM

757 posts, read 802,949 times
I don't suppose it matters at all that Michael Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jksevers View Post
Don't assume the reason that this father committed suicide has anything to do with Michael Jackson. I am supposing you are wanting people to jump on board with you with comments like, "oh, he probably felt guilty about what he did to MJ on the heels of his death..." WHO REALLY KNOWS WHY THIS MAN COMMITTED SUICIDE??? Do you think it could possibly have anything to do with the guilt he may deal with over not protecting his son from a child molester??
As far as his son "not doing too well these days"...perhaps he is severely messed up because he was allowed to spend time with MJ and, consequently, his life was changed (not for the better) forever.
I am so tired of people continuing to make MJ out to be the victim. He was a child molester, and he got off because of his money & rep. Do you think any other person without his credentials and money would've walked in the face of those accusations??

Old 01-31-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:

What, no sympathy for the victim?

Old 01-31-2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
I don't suppose it matters at all that Michael Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges?
Yea, money will do that. does O.J. ring a bell?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies