Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 10:04 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Looks like the tea baggers got what they so desperately wanted.

I didn't read the whole artical but are you saying there was gay sex at this brawl?

The real Americans need to fight back against the anti-Americans and illegal immigrants! Millions of American are out of work and these illegal immigrants are draining our resources. They need to all go home!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 10:05 PM

What's funny is while the left wingers USE blacks they stand behind illegal immigrants which put blacks out of more jobs than any other group. WHEN WILL THE BLACKS WAKE UP?

Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I didn't read the whole artical but are you saying there was gay sex at this brawl?

The real Americans need to fight back against the anti-Americans and illegal immigrants! Millions of American are out of work and these illegal immigrants are draining our resources. They need to all go home!
They already are going home .. at least around here they are.

It appears that they would rather make 6 dollars a week in Mexico than to make nothing here.

Funny how the economy and it's recessions work .. isn't it?

Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
They already are going home .. at least around here they are.

It appears that they would rather make 6 dollars a week in Mexico than to make nothing here.

Funny how the economy and it's recessions work .. isn't it?

Have you seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6heXIdSpDdE

Old 11-23-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Time to really crack down hard on these ungrateful moochers!

Old 11-23-2009, 10:28 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Time to really crack down hard on these ungrateful moochers!
So how are US Citizens going to crack down on these moochers if they can't even keep the peace between themselves?

Old 11-23-2009, 10:30 PM

403 posts, read 534,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
The tea bagger did not assault the man at all.

Left Fascists Beat Tea Partiers: Tea Party Protesters Assaulted by Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporters in Ft. Lauderdale - Atlas Shrugs

The scumbag anti Americans were sent to cause trouble. This was a set up from the beginning. A planned effort by these criminals.
lol huny i watched the video with my own 2 eyes. i saw clear as day, starting at 0:26-0:29, the man in the khaki shorts & black shirt pulled on that man's megaphone, which was wrapped around his wrist, so forcefully it made him stumble forward while the bagger tried to run away like a coward.

what did we learn to do in school?
"keep your hands, feet & objects to yourself"
& what happens when you dont? you get in trouble & in the case of the tea bagger, he got his ass beat.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love.doll View Post
lol huny i watched the video with my own 2 eyes. i saw clear as day, starting at 0:26-0:29, the man in the khaki shorts & black shirt pulled on that man's megaphone, which was wrapped around his wrist, so forcefully it made him stumble forward while the bagger tried to run away like a coward.

what did we learn to do in school?
"keep your hands, feet & objects to yourself"
& what happens when you dont? you get in trouble & in the case of the tea bagger, he got his ass beat.

Did you even read this thread? Did you even read the part where they sent out emails asking for thugs to show up to disrupt the party?

And for you to say he got his ass beat tells me you enjoyed that part.

They were there to start trouble.

No wonder good people carry guns, to stop thugs like this from doing things like this.

Typical liberal, take the thugs side.

Sad to see left wingers give away our country and defend criminals.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
So how are US Citizens going to crack down on these moochers if they can't even keep the peace between themselves?

This is not between themselves, this is a planned and organized attack on legal American citizens by a group of Anti American thugs who most of them are illegals anyway.

I attached the email that was sent out to the thugs to show they were there to create trouble.

Guess the peaceful tea baggers need to start arming and defending themselves to keep these thugs in check.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:09 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
I was not referring to a specific party.

signs like this just for instance.

10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs (PHOTOS)
-How is a kid holding a sign asking how she is going to pay for this spend offensive?
-Obama has givin money that Hamas probably got his hands on
-Saying Obama supports abortion is now offensive?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies