Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 09:12 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia12345678910 View Post
Blue State Exodus - Pesquisa do Google=

That's right
Blue state exodus

They are going out of New York , California , New Jersey and the like ... but where are they going ? Texas , Arizona and what not

And they are bringing their fiscal irresponsibility , disorder , weak personal responsibility and so much more view of the world with them )=
America was ruined 230 years ago when it left England.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 10:30 AM

173 posts, read 364,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
You could use this as an opportunity to start a red state exodus to blue states.

You could bring Bush style fiscal irresponsibility, authoritarian order, and religious laws.

That would show them.
How quaint

Old 12-09-2009, 12:01 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:

That's right
Blue state exodus
People from blue states moving into red states...hmm. You know what happens when you mix blue with red, don't you? You get purple!

Old 12-09-2009, 12:25 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,397,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
People from blue states moving into red states...hmm. You know what happens when you mix blue with red, don't you? You get purple!
Not purple, anything but purple!!! That's the color of Barney the gay dinosaur.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:43 PM

484 posts, read 1,216,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Not purple, anything but purple!!! That's the color of Barney the gay dinosaur.
Exactly! Yet another ploy by the mainstream media to indoctrinate our youth with the gay lifestyle.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:54 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,388,406 times
Quote:
Blue State Exodus - Pesquisa do Google=

That's right
Blue state exodus

They are going out of New York , California , New Jersey and the like ... but where are they going ? Texas , Arizona and what not

And they are bringing their fiscal irresponsibility , disorder , weak personal responsibility and so much more view of the world with them )=

I have a question for you. In a previous post on another thread you said...

Quote:
I'm not American lol
I haved NEVER knocked on anybody's door for that

Just saying that I'm not that stereotype
If you are admittedly, "not an American" why are you so worried that we Americans are going to ruin our own country and what compelling reasons do you have for telling warning US citizens of the suposed dangers of other US citizens moving to other parts of our country? Just curious.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:59 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
I'm talking in terms of conversion

Plus where the heck did you get that Africa is predominantly Muslim ?
What have you been smoking ?[

It's either secular , traditional African religion or Christian usually in Africa ( usually 20 to 30 % can be Christian in Africa )

You can't seem to grasp that just because you see Muslims where you come from and hear '' Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world! '' doesn't mean I feel it too
You didn't even bother to look at her link that confirms her statement that Africa does, indeed, have a majority Muslim population... and the rate of conversion to Islam in Africa far outweighs the rate of conversion to Christianity.

And no, it is not either secular, Christianity or indigenous religion in Africa. It's predominately Muslim in the North and Christian in the South.

Please research your statements before stating them as fact and talking down to other posters who back up their statements with links.

Some reading (wiki, fully cited):
Islam in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
According to the World Book Encyclopedia, Islam is the largest religion in Africa, followed by Christianity. According to Encyclopedia Britannica, 45% of the population are Muslims, 40% are Christians and less than 15% are non-religious or follow African traditional religions.
Quote:
Islam in Africa is increasing, as many Bantu speakers embrace Islam especially in central and eastern Africa. The long and rich history in of these religions in the continent has proved to be the source of many conflicts, primarily in countries where there is no clear majority, such as Tanzania, Nigeria, and Cote d'Ivoire.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:28 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,515,515 times
Its been in the toilet for years, Obama and company simply flushed.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:34 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Just bringing civilization to the frontier
My state (Vermont) was subject to this invasion between 30 and 40 years ago. The state went from being affordable, with quite a bit of small industry still around, lots of farms, an attitude of keeping the government out of people's lives, etc., to taxes being sky high today, real estate nearly out of reach for most residents, few jobs and more being chased away all the time, regulations on everything (except guns, thankfully) and a government more concerned with calling for Bush's impeachment than the dire financial straits of the state and its residents.

Seems Arizona, also recently invaded is in financial trouble now...these far-leftists leave a path of destruction behind them, every state they've flocked to has ended in destruction financially and economically, and also overcrowded eventually.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:58 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
I don't know who is moving from where to where but I DO know that I'm seeing more out of state licence plates on the road than I have EVER seen in my entire life. We have always played the game where you playfully punch the person sitting in the car next to you when you spot an oos plate, and let me tell you...I can't even go to the grocery store without getting punched.

This is in CA...the Bay Area. I guess people still want to live here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies