Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 02:33 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times

Advertisements

Looks like Sarahs had a Nip/Tuck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 02:44 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
The link below is a video of people interviewed at a Sarah Palin
book signing in Columbus,Ohio. Enjoy !
Sheesh they all share a single peabrain...

Old 11-23-2009, 02:46 PM

782 posts, read 3,788,669 times
Sarah Palin's followers has been exposed. Hilarious

Old 11-23-2009, 03:20 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,842,361 times
You may want to consider some facts about interviews before sounding off and believing everything you hear!

Old 11-23-2009, 03:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I don't see how people can say that video was edited to make Palin fans look bad. They were given lots of time to answer the questions, even had follow up questions to try and help them express themselves. Plus it wasn't just one or two people interviewed to represent all Palin fans...there were at least a dozen. I live in a town where one of her book signings took place and I saw live interviews of people in the crowd. They sounds the exact, same way these people did in this video i.e. they love Palin but generally don't know much about her politics beyond God, family and flag issues.
Those people, like you, don't watch Hannity or O'Reilly where she was interviewed for an hour a piece. Tonight at 8:00 EST and 7:00 CST the remainder of the O'Reilly interview will be showed. I know what she thinks about foreign policy and many domestic policies from watching those interviews. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to want to know about her and how much she really does know because you don't want to know. Those people didn't know anything but they could have if they took the chance to see something other than reality TV.

You really don't know how that young man and his organization could edit that thing, do you? I think that they could have interviewed 50 people and cut out all those who showed some knowledge about Palin and just kept the know nothings they showed. You failed to see the name of the producers of the thing. Please!!!!!!!!

I'll bet you never saw that same kind of thing about the election, did you? If you did you knew that not all the people who voted at that polling place weren't represented by those complete dolts, I hope.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Sheesh they all share a single peabrain...
You, my friend, are intelligent to know that there was a huge amount of editing involved in that thing. It is just like the videos of the people who voted for Obama and blamed Palin for everything they were asked about although she wasn't involved in most of them.

Please don't act stupid as so many others here are doing.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Whips View Post
Sarah Palin's followers has been exposed. Hilarious
I wasn't interviewed for that clip, but then I wasn't in Columbus that day, either. I wonder why you don't have any idea about Palin's foreign policy. I know but then I watched the interviews with Hannity and O'Reilly when she told what her thoughts on foreign policy were without the McCain group looking over her shoulder. You really should go to Fox News and watch those interviews so as to be informed, yourself.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
You may want to consider some facts about interviews before sounding off and believing everything you hear!
Have you ever talked to a wall or a fence post? You and I are doing just that right now.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:42 PM

900 posts, read 672,665 times
Let's face it - anybody who would buy Sarah Palin's book and then wait in line for her to sing it is missing a few bulbs in their chandelier to begin with.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:57 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
The government funded education is probably the reason people are coming across as more and more uneducated these days.
Parents who mock educated people and express their dislike of teachers and make being dumb the mark of "good folks like us" is the reason that kids no longer take education seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies