Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 12:30 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,310,577 times

Advertisements

I don't want him harmed. I want him to live with he reality of his failure for a long, long time.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:33 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
I don't want him harmed. I want him to live with he reality of his failure for a long, long time.
Do you even realize that his failure would mean our country's failure too? Do you even care? Have the right wing become so infused with their poison that they would gladly see our country destroyed just because a Democrat is president? How sick. How unAmerican.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:53 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
When you see someone about to drive off a cliff in a car that you're in you don't close your eyes you jump out of the car. I would imagine anyone would probably cuss profusely having to take such a drastic measure to save everything they know and love. Obama's promise for bipartisanship was a farce.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:13 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,310,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Do you even realize that his failure would mean our country's failure too? Do you even care? Have the right wing become so infused with their poison that they would gladly see our country destroyed just because a Democrat is president? How sick. How unAmerican.

Jimmy Carter failed. Bush II failed. Obama will fail. Hopefully we will learn from these failures in the long run. It is hardly unAmerican. Someday Obama will look back on his failure and hopefully remind those who ask what not to do.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:23 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
What his two daughters would experience in his absence would be a small slice of the humble pie children in the hardest hit areas of the economy are now enduring because the nearly trillion dollars in borrowed "stimulus" money was diverted to Democrat allies and corporations that know how to return a favor. See all over places like Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Rhode Island parents are unable to provide for their children in the way they would like. This is due in no part to their own doing. They didn't sign GLBA or repeal Glass-Steigall. They didn't look the other way while the GSEs turned out trillions in toxic assets under the protection of Democrats in Congress to include BO. Today those parents are scaling back Christmas and canceling vacations. Other are losing their homes. I know a young lady with two girls maybe a few years younger than BO's. She lives with her mother and daughters in a flea-bag weekly motel since they lost their house two years ago. She is unable to find a better job than the cashier position she presently has because there simply aren't jobs here. If you look through the account of these spent funds on Recovery.gov you'll see little if any of that money being spent to help people like her. So you'll please excuse me now while I spit the vomit out of my mouth that's been there since I read your comments about the poor Obama girls.

Surely you're aware that there's a difference between kids growing up with a dead parent, and kids growing up with an out-of-work parent.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:24 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
The fact that you are the only one harping on this speak volumes about your level of maturity. Kids say stupid stuff all the time but as they mature, they realize the error of their ways. I commend LV for her maturity in admitting that what she said was wrong and that's enough for a right-winger like me. Even I have posted stuff that I later regretted on here and I'm sure others have done so as well. I don't know why you feel the need to continually harp on this when an apology was made. What are you looking for? Whatever your purpose is, you are not achieving it as just about everyone in this thread is not playing your games, Sanrene.
Still waiting for that example of "vile" attacks on obama. Got nothing, right?

I don't consider a 20 year old a kid.

You - a right winger? Oh please.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Since you have an extensive posting history, I really do not have the time to wade through the garbage that you spew. It is plainly obvious to everyone that you are obsessive with your hatred against Obama and have a vendetta against him.
Cop out. Can't back up your claims, as usual.

You see, only the most deluded of obamatrons would consider the issues of taxes, spending, Fed expansion, debt, wars, scandals, lies, bogus claims ...garbage. These are all issues of the day.

Just admit it - vile attacks=any criticism and exposure of obama's failures.

Stop playing games.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Did you say the same about 8 long years of vicious attacks against bush, actively pursuing an agenda of losing a war to gain political points, talking down the economy continuously, calling a president the most vile of names, equating our soldiers to hitler and pol pot....those are just a few of the things done by the dems/libs.

Please, show us your posts decrying the same for the last several years.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:33 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by free_food View Post
I pray for our President and his family on a daily basis. I can disagree with his policies and such but I will NEVER wish him or his family harm.

Personally, I think he is a really good man. If I were to meet him in person I would give him a big giant hug. He and I disagree politically but I will never wish ill will upon him or his family.

Quite the opposite, I only wish the best for him, our First Lady, and their two lovely daughters.
Thank you much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_food View Post
Here here friend. Any rational person shouldn't wish such a thing on our leader.

Our President is OUR PRESIDENT, regardless if some of us voted for him or not.

God Bless our President. And if you are an atheist, may Mother Nature bless him.
Thank you. I remember you. Free food! Yay!

Quote:
Well, I for one am pleased to see that she has the capacity for learning and growth. I wish there was evidence that others had such a capacity. It is the definition of maturity.
Thank you so much. I have since grown and see things in a different light. Thank you for your well wishes and I will reply to your PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
What his two daughters would experience in his absence would be a small slice of the humble pie children in the hardest hit areas of the economy are now enduring because the nearly trillion dollars in borrowed "stimulus" money was diverted to Democrat allies and corporations that know how to return a favor. See all over places like Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Rhode Island parents are unable to provide for their children in the way they would like. This is due in no part to their own doing. They didn't sign GLBA or repeal Glass-Steigall. They didn't look the other way while the GSEs turned out trillions in toxic assets under the protection of Democrats in Congress to include BO. Today those parents are scaling back Christmas and canceling vacations. Other are losing their homes. I know a young lady with two girls maybe a few years younger than BO's. She lives with her mother and daughters in a flea-bag weekly motel since they lost their house two years ago. She is unable to find a better job than the cashier position she presently has because there simply aren't jobs here. If you look through the account of these spent funds on Recovery.gov you'll see little if any of that money being spent to help people like her. So you'll please excuse me now while I spit the vomit out of my mouth that's been there since I read your comments about the poor Obama girls.
Losing a parent is a small piece? I am having a feeling you are only saying that because they are the Obama girls.

I hope that vomit tasted good in your mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The OP is one of those, way back when, before she had an epiphany and saw the light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well, stir the pot, but also forgetting what she has written.....death by hanging for a president.
Wow. Still haven't let it go? VERY immature and very Christian, huh? You still have no answered how old you are.

I thank the conservatives and liberals who have stood up for me so far. I thank people who have DMed me about my personal quest to find God and telling me not mind what is being written here. I thank you all for your advice. I actually got many so it will take some time to reply.

I love how you are the only conservative and follower of Christ who is harping on this. It really helps add more to my perspective.

As I said, even if I had posted in my OP, you still would have come attacking me like I am a worthless dog.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:40 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
Since you have an extensive posting history, I really do not have the time to wade through the garbage that you spew. It is plainly obvious to everyone that you are obsessive with your hatred against Obama and have a vendetta against him.
That certainly seems apparent to me. I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies