Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2009, 08:19 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times

Advertisements

When ya guys win the lotto, please donate to the Chatteress Foundation at:

123 Nutty Lane
La La Land, State of Confusion 77777

Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
For the last time, can you PLEASE knock it off? I am asking you nicely and with kindness. Can you please stop trying to ruin this thread?

If you want to pray for Obamas failure go create another thread with the other user who somehow thinks dead babies has to do with Obama.

God, while you are at it, can I please win the lottery?
Ruin this thread?

My prayer was entirely on topic. You pray for obama to succeed, I pray for his policies to fail, to save this great country from his brand of change.

If you want all responses to adher to your way of thinking, start your own board, or take it to DM.

You don't get to dictate how others pray, thank god.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:13 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well now, let's see. My latest thread here;

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ng-record.html

Has a link to the FACTS and STATISTICS.

The next two are filled with STATISTICS from two polls.

The next is a video of the terrorist attorney admitting the FACT that they are looking forward to spewing their garbage at trial.

The next is half a dozen links to articles about obama failed Asia trip, with numerous examples of just what he came home with - NOTHING.

Need I go on?

Once again, you are wrong and credibility is in the crapper.

None of those. What makes you think I've abandoned it?

Fortunately, YOU don't get to dictate to anyone when and how often they post. You don't like my threads - too bad don't post in them.
Did you enjoy spending so much time focusing on yourself while preparing your above post? lol

What makes me, and anyone else who understands what the word abandoned means, think you abandoned your thread is because you stopped posting in it.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:29 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
Ruin this thread?

My prayer was entirely on topic. You pray for obama to succeed, I pray for his policies to fail, to save this great country from his brand of change.

If you want all responses to adher to your way of thinking, start your own board, or take it to DM.

You know it was not on topic and you know it. You just want to create more problems.

My thread started off to BLESS Obama which is considered positive. Then you bring your negativity into it.

No, I do not want to dictate your way of thinking. Very rude of you to even suggest that. I did suggest you go start your own thread though but you insist on trolling in this thread.

You don't get to dictate how I pray, thank god. You just really don't like this thread because it balances out the negativity. I asked you kindly to knock it off and you continue to bring your hatred and negativity into this thread. It is all right though. I know who looks like the better person.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:33 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
You know it was not on topic and you know it. You just want to create more problems.

My thread started off to BLESS Obama which is considered positive. Then you bring your negativity into it.

No, I do not want to dictate your way of thinking. Very rude of you to even suggest that. I did suggest you go start your own thread though but you insist on trolling in this thread.

You don't get to dictate how I pray, thank god. You just really don't like this thread because it balances out the negativity. I asked you kindly to knock it off and you continue to bring your hatred and negativity into this thread. It is all right though. I know who looks like the better person.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:48 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Ruin this thread?

No, I think the OP wants to stay on topic & from what I've seen, it's turned into some weird comedy hour. It just seems to me from what I've read that there are posters here who have come out & called you out on stuff & instead of taking it like a man (or woman), you've chosen to bypass it...kinda like what you accused the OP of doing. Of course, no one should call anyone out on stuff but when it happens, if one is guilty of it, one should accept it.

And of course, you wishing ill on the presidents agenda is just as bad as what you have accused others of doing on this thread...wishing ill on the agenda of past presidents. I'm not sure how you can't see that that is indeed hypocritical.

Last edited by wedjat; 11-25-2009 at 09:57 PM..

Old 11-25-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Did you enjoy spending so much time focusing on yourself while preparing your above post? lol

What makes me, and anyone else who understands what the word abandoned means, think you abandoned your thread is because you stopped posting in it.
Your the one who went off topic and brought up the links I provide in my threads. As usual, you are wrong and I just proved it with the last 5 threads.

Is the thread gone? Locked? Is there a time limit for abandonment? Sorry, you don't get to dictate those details.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
It just seems to me from what I've read that there are posters here who have come out & called you out on stuff & instead of taking it like a man (or woman), you've chosen to bypass it...kinda like what you accused the OP of doing.
Could you give an example? I've answered every post worth answering? What have I bypassed?

Quote:
Of course, no one should call anyone out on stuff but when it happens, if one is guilty of it, one should accept it.
Eh...called me out on what?

Quote:
And of course, you wishing ill on the presidents agenda is just as bad as what you have accused others of doing on this thread...wishing ill on the agenda of past presidents. I'm not sure how you can't see that that is indeed hypocritical.
You're confused. She didn't wish the presidents agenda ill, she wished the president dead.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:26 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:

You're confused. She didn't wish the presidents agenda ill, she wished the president dead.
Knock it off woman! Don't you have some anti-Obama threads to start. Maybe you should start preparing your Thanksgiving dinner for tomorrow. Shoo!

Old 11-25-2009, 10:37 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Could you give an example? I've answered every post worth answering? What have I bypassed?

Eh...called me out on what?

Ooookaaay...well, it's quite obvious after how many pages (even though this thread wasn't supposed to be about a particular person) that someone just doesn't get it. I guess I have better things to do than point out the obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies