Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2009, 10:02 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,675 times

Advertisements

amen,bless him out of office as soon as posible. please god

Old 11-26-2009, 10:05 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times
Amen to that.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:14 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,538,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
After reading some posts on this forum, I truly worry about the safety of our president.

I hope he receives wisdom and guidance. I send him and his family well wishes and sincerely hope that he is protected from the scum who wish cancer on him (on the forum today) and death upon him as well.

I don't understand the hate from the right. I can understand not agreeing with him but why wish death upon him? He has two daughters and a wife. What would his children and wife go through?

I would never wish death upon McCain/Bush/Palin. The liberals and who did wish that upon them were WRONG. And the conservatives who are saying this now are WRONG.

Please free to send your well wishes or prayers to our President.

If you are a hater or a person who wants President Obama dead, please refrain from posting.

When Bush was President, did you post one of these??
CNN.com - Web*video game aim:*'Kill' Bush characters - Sep 18, 2006

Web video game aim: 'Kill' Bush characters

POSTED: 2259 GMT (0659 HKT), September 18, 2006

(CNN) -- A video game that prompts players to kill characters that look like President Bush has been posted on a number of Islamist Web sites.

The game is called "Quest for Bush," or "The Night of Bush Capturing."
Players are prompted to advance through six missions against soldiers who look like Bush, followed by a seventh mission against a character that looks like the president that takes place in a desert-like region. During the game, jihadist songs are played in the background.
The video game says it is produced by the Global Islamic Media Front, which is described by the SITE Institute as "a jihadist mouthpiece organization."
SITE -- Search for International Terrorist Entities -- is a research organization that specializes in terrorists and terrorist groups.
The Bush game appears to be based on previously released games. One called "Quest for al Qaeda" was issued after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and another called "Quest for Saddam," issued after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.
The latest version of the game contains the phrase, "Quest for Bush."
Game missions include "Jihad Beginning," "A Day at the Desert," "Jihad Growing Up," "Americans' Hell," "Searching for Bush" and "Bush Hunted Like a Rat."
The game uses a number of languages: some descriptions are written in English, others are in Arabic and others are in both languages. Labels on boxes containing gas masks in the game say, "Fabrique en France," French for "Made in France."

__________________________________________________ _____

Artists kill George Bush video game causes outrage

A video game created by an artist, which involves players embarking on a mission to kill President George W. Bush, has upset many and was quickly removed from a Polytechnic Institute exhibition. The game is called "The Night of Bush Capturing; A Virtual Jihadi." The artist said that the aim of the game is to "raise awareness about the civilian toll in Iraq, and how a lot of them have been forced by the consequences of the invasion to become suicide bombers".

http://www.maxconsole.net/content_img/kkggbb.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-26-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
When Bush was President, did you post one of these??
Did they have a lynching tree in one of the games?

Old 11-27-2009, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Like this for instance?
That looks to be exactly what the op might have wished for Bush, since she said he should be hanged, without charges, trial, evidence or verdict.

I disagree with those sentiments for any president.

Do you?

Old 11-27-2009, 11:26 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,307,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I told you a while back, I only bring it up when other posters address/attack me or distort what has been said before.
Oh, really? You really only bring up the OP's year old post about hanging Bush when other posters bring it up? Another poster tossed out a one liner joke about you having a crush on the OP and you brought it up as your reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Not to mention an obvious crush on the OP.
Quote:
Crush on the OP? Eh...no. That would be for the defenders of a person wishing death by hanging to a president.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:35 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,189,286 times
Quote:
That looks to be exactly what the op might have wished for Bush, since she said he should be hanged, without charges, trial, evidence or verdict.

I disagree with those sentiments for any president.

Do you?
Of course, everybody deserves a fair trial.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Oh, really? You really only bring up the OP's year old post about hanging Bush when other posters bring it up? Another poster tossed out a one liner joke about you having a crush on the OP and you brought it up as your reply.
Well, I originally brought it up because the OP was railing against a poster who had wished death on Obama, so I thought it appropriate to show the hypocrisy and falsehoods in the OP ("I would never wish death upon McCain/Bush/Palin").

I guess you didn't see the post she was quoting...how selective of you.

The OP has the distinction of being one of a very few CD members to wish death on a president...shouldn't that sentiment be denounced and remembered so those that post on CD are aware of the true radicals we have in our midst?

You would call those wishing for the death of a president a radical and a hater, wouldn't you? Yes??

See....you just proved my point again. When you distort and mislead, I must correct you, which then brings up what the OP and the rest of you don't want to hear.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Of course, everybody deserves a fair trial.
Not the sentiment I'm talking about.

So...it's ok with you if someone says Bush should be hanged...but not obama?

Old 11-27-2009, 11:46 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,011,181 times
Quote:
Not the sentiment I'm talking about.

So...it's ok with you if someone says Bush should be hanged...but not obama?
Do you think Obama should be hanged Sanrene? Please tell us how you REALLY feel?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.