Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 05:29 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
I didn't pull the race card, so talk to me. I didn't see racism in your post, but I did see paranoia and unsupported references to the Constitution. I'd like you to explain those, please.
Cant explain it huh? just try reach down and grab'em and say how you really feel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2009, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasReb View Post
Ahhh, yes. Pull the race-card out. Why am I not surprised? Sorry, but anyone who proceeds from such a pathetic premise wouldn't understand an answer to all the rest, anyway.
I notice you did comment on my other post. Having a little trouble are we

Old 11-25-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Ahhh, yes. Pull the race-card out. Why am I not surprised? Sorry, but anyone who proceeds from such a pathetic premise wouldn't understand an answer to all the rest, anyway.
I notice you chose this post to reply to but what about the other one?

Old 11-26-2009, 10:29 AM

10,239 posts, read 19,608,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
I didn't pull the race card, so talk to me. I didn't see racism in your post, but I did see paranoia and unsupported references to the Constitution. I'd like you to explain those, please.
How many names do you post under? If I am wrong, I will publicly apologize...but we will get to that in just a minute.

As it is? Here is the reason I have not replied. Pay close attention:

1. I actually have a life outside of C-D forum. I work for a living. Sometime, as they say, one has to "take care of business". Not enough time in the day to reply to each and every post which challenges my opinions (worthless as they might be). Wish I could, but can't. Maybe when I retire. (OR...go on the public dole and become the unwitting servant of Obama's Amerikka. Hee hee).

2. As I said earlier, I don't (usually) bother to reply to people who use the "race-card" as their means of making a case. It is pathetic, outdated, and fewer and fewer are fooled by it. You say you didn't pull the race card?

Here are a couple (of many) quotes from "you":

Quote:

(This one was to another poster)

Your so obvious. He won! he is president get over it! he will win again get over it! Go make up another litmus test the real one

1.White

2. Racist

3. Sexist

4. Greedy

5. Ignorant

should I go on

(To me)

I believe it has everything to do with turning on the tv and seeing a President that does not look like you.
Now then, it surely does seem to appear nvxploer and "enemy country" are one and the same. I realize this is a serious charge to make and, again, if I am wrong, I will publicly apologize (I have done it before), and take my medicine and/or possible infraction notices.

But here is what I invite others to do. Go back and carefully look at the posts directed at me from "both" parties. Notice the related use of the first person pronoun "I" when asking a question as to response? For instance:

Enemy Country wrote: I notice you did comment on my other post. Having a little trouble are we

Yep, having quite a bit of trouble!

Anyway, the NEXT question related -- and referencing -- came from "NVxplorer"! In all cases, it appears the same person is asking.

So, to repeat, I encourage others to go back and carefully read the replies/questions, particularly paying close attention to how when the "one" asks a question, the "other" uses "I" or "my" to follow up on the same.

Finally, EC, or NVX, whichever, to answer the question (once again)? The footnotes and references are in the Federalist Papers.

Now then, have a Happy Thanksgiving! Ya heah?

Old 11-26-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
How many names do you post under? If I am wrong, I will publicly apologize...but we will get to that in just a minute.

As it is? Here is the reason I have not replied. Pay close attention:

1. I actually have a life outside of C-D forum. I work for a living. Sometime, as they say, one has to "take care of business". Not enough time in the day to reply to each and every post which challenges my opinions (worthless as they might be). Wish I could, but can't. Maybe when I retire. (OR...go on the public dole and become the unwitting servant of Obama's Amerikka. Hee hee).

2. As I said earlier, I don't (usually) bother to reply to people who use the "race-card" as their means of making a case. It is pathetic, outdated, and fewer and fewer are fooled by it. You say you didn't pull the race card?

Here are a couple (of many) quotes from "you":

Now then, it surely does seem to appear nvxploer and "enemy country" are one and the same. I realize this is a serious charge to make and, again, if I am wrong, I will publicly apologize (I have done it before), and take my medicine and/or possible infraction notices.

But here is what I invite others to do. Go back and carefully look at the posts directed at me from "both" parties. Notice the related use of the first person pronoun "I" when asking a question as to response? For instance:

Enemy Country wrote: I notice you did comment on my other post. Having a little trouble are we

Yep, having quite a bit of trouble!

Anyway, the NEXT question related -- and referencing -- came from "NVxplorer"! In all cases, it appears the same person is asking.

So, to repeat, I encourage others to go back and carefully read the replies/questions, particularly paying close attention to how when the "one" asks a question, the "other" uses "I" or "my" to follow up on the same.

Finally, EC, or NVX, whichever, to answer the question (once again)? The footnotes and references are in the Federalist Papers.

Now then, have a Happy Thanksgiving! Ya heah?
WOW!! What a joke you cant figure it out. Its a conspiracy against you but your on to us OOPS I mean me......I mean us

Are you kidding!!!!

Old 11-26-2009, 02:39 PM

689 posts, read 743,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Some Americans are so full of self importance, and bad manners, it's impossible for them to understand the cultural respect and social graces that diplomats must engage in. I suppose they would be happy with the President meeting with other world leaders with a big "we're #1" foam finger on his hand.
That would be sweet (the foam finger)! I agree with you and disagree at the same time. I think it's a given that US Presidents don't do this, and it's not offensive to other leaders (just the way it is). In reality, I believe other leaders may have not particularly liked this, but they respected it (in the "it's just the way it is sense"). The mentality of many world leaders, contrary to whether or not they see us as full of self importance, is that they will exploit any kind of weakness. In other words, if they see him as a wuss, they will treat him as a wuss regardless of what they think of the cultural thing. I may not have explained this well or come across like I wanted to, but I think you get the general point of MY opinion on the matter.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:57 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
I think Obama realizes he is a puppet and therefore is submissive to everyone.

Old 11-26-2009, 05:35 PM

10,239 posts, read 19,608,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
WOW!! What a joke you cant figure it out. Its a conspiracy against you but your on to us OOPS I mean me......I mean us

Are you kidding!!!!
*grins* Busted, huh?

Old 11-26-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
*grins* Busted, huh?
Are you for real. I have no idea who that other person is. Why would I waste time posting under two different names. I dont care if you comment or not or what you think about me

Old 11-26-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I think Obama realizes he is a puppet and therefore is submissive to everyone.
A puppet who whipped your best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies