Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 06:38 PM

96 posts, read 130,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [COLOR=red
[/color]]
Now I know you don't give a crap about anything this Black person has to say considering your on the stormfront high today, but try to provide the information.
A review of available race data reported in 2008 for the 6,927 known hate crime offenders revealed that:
  • 61.1 percent were white.
  • 20.2 percent were black.
  • 5.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
  • 1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
  • 0.7 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
  • 11.0 percent were unknown. (Based on Table 9 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/data/table_09.html - broken link).)

-----------------------------
In 2007, the races of the 6,965 known hate crime offenders were as follows:
  • 62.9 percent were white.
  • 20.8 percent were black.
  • 4.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
  • 1.0 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
  • 0.7 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
  • 9.8 percent were unknown.
(Based on Table 9 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2007/table_09.htm - broken link).)

------------------------------------

I can do this all day. You lose every time the actual FACTS come into play. You apparently just cannot grasp the concept of 'percentage of population'.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:41 PM

2005:
An analysis of available race data for the 6,804 known hate crime offenders revealed that:
  • 60.5 percent were white.
  • 19.9 percent were black.
  • 12.3 percent were unknown.
  • 5.2 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
  • 1.1 percent of known offenders were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
  • 0.9 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
    (Based on Table 9 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2005/table9.htm - broken link).)

and on and on and on.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:42 PM

whoops I missed 2006, here it is

By Race

An analysis of available race data for the 7,330 known hate crime offenders revealed that:
  • 58.6 percent were white.
  • 20.6 percent were black.
  • 5.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
  • 1.0 percent of known offenders were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
  • 12.9 percent were unknown.
(Based on Table 9 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2006/table9.html - broken link).)

Old 11-24-2009, 06:42 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wethrowpie View Post
A review of available race data reported in 2008 for the 6,927 known hate crime offenders revealed that:
  • 61.1 percent were white.
  • 20.2 percent were black.
  • 5.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
  • 0.7 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
  • 11.0 percent were unknown. (Based on Table 9 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/data/table_09.html - broken link).)
-----------------------------
In 2007, the races of the 6,965 known hate crime offenders were as follows:
  • 62.9 percent were white.
  • 20.8 percent were black.
  • 4.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
  • 1.0 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
  • 0.7 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
  • 9.8 percent were unknown.
(Based on Table 9 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2007/table_09.htm - broken link).)

------------------------------------

I can do this all day. You lose every time the actual FACTS come into play. You apparently just cannot grasp the concept of 'percentage of population'.
Good Maybe you can grasp the concept of Backing up your RACIST drivel.
Quote:
Whites are now, btw, the only race that can BE victimized and not be able to claim hate-crime as the motive under current laws governing such things.

Interesting how that works.
Provide documentation from the Justice Department, Supreme Court, any court that states. "Whites are now, btw, the only race that can BE victimized and not be able to claim hate-crime as the motive under current laws governing such things.". Still waiting.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Provide documentation from the Justice Department, Supreme Court, any court that states. "Whites are now, btw, the only race that can BE victimized and not be able to claim hate-crime as the motive under current laws governing such things.". Still waiting.
You have to prove that you were targeted for being something outside the norm, the norm in this country is straight and white.

which is why minorities and gays are the only people 'hate crime' legislation really applies to. I can name any number of cases like Channon and Christopher, the white couple raped and brutally murdered by blacks that don't ever get put up as hate crimes. A large group of blacks abducted this white couple and brutally raped them BOTH for DAYS before even more brutally murdering them, burning the boys body and stuffing the girl in a trash can where she died.

Is that a hate crime to you?

Feel free to look up Channon Christian, and Christopher Newsom. Edit: No here I'll do it for you:

According to news reports, Christian and Newsom had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was "hijacked, bound and blindfolded and taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."
Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.
According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly raped and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.
Christian's death came only after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Christian suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Christian was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Christian died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said.

SOUND LIKE A HATE CRIME TO YOU?

Do you really want me to start listing horribly violent, vile murders of whites by blacks that were never charged with 'hate crimes'? How about black guys raping and decapitating little white girls? Sound like a hate crime to you?

Last edited by wethrowpie; 11-24-2009 at 07:00 PM..

Old 11-25-2009, 01:05 AM

844 posts, read 1,280,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wethro
Ill help him and you out with the answer.

A Hate crime = A crime in which an individual is victimized in any way BECAUSE of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or ethnicity

Before you argue that 'though crime' crap, you should know that american common law ALWAYS takes thought into account. Its called 'mens rea' and its what determines the difference between manslaughter and capitol murder, or wreckless driving and vehicular homicide.

Quote:
I really don't think you comprehend the math involved. I just linked the entire database:
Federal Bureau of Investigation - How To, Use Our Resources

Which shows that blacks commit an inordinate amount of hate crime for their percentage of population, than whites do. This is not hard to understand.

Whites are 74% of the population committing 61.1% of the hate crime
Blacks are 13.4% of the population committing 20% of the hate crime
???

Whites commit 61% of all hate crimes (not just racial ones). Blacks commit 20% of race based hate crimes. Not 'all'.

The important part you are forgetting is that White outnumber blacks 7 to 1.

50% of ALL hate crimes are race based and based at blacks.

This means blacks are specifically targeted by whites in 1/2 of ALL hate crimes, wheres blacks commit various hate crimes to the amount of 20%. But thats not targeting one group, thats over the gamut. Whites overwhelming amount is aimed at ONE group.

Hence, Whites Target Blacks statistically in hate crimes more often than anyone targets anyone else.

Serious, I was a math minor, and this is high school statistics stuff.

Nice try at the spin.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:01 AM

Quote:
You have to prove that you were targeted for being something outside the norm, the norm in this country is straight and white.

Yet another statement your making up and pulling out of your Bias brain. AGain, provide documentation from the Justice Department, Supreme Court or any court in the United States that states your BS above. We will still wait.

which is why minorities and gays are the only people 'hate crime' legislation really applies to. I can name any number of cases like Channon and Christopher, the white couple raped and brutally murdered by blacks that don't ever get put up as hate crimes. A large group of blacks abducted this white couple and brutally raped them BOTH for DAYS before even more brutally murdering them, burning the boys body and stuffing the girl in a trash can where she died.

Feel free to look up Channon Christian, and Christopher Newsom. Edit: No here I'll do it for you:

According to news reports, Christian and Newsom had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was "hijacked, bound and blindfolded and taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."
Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.
According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly raped and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.
Christian's death came only after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Christian suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Christian was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Christian died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said.

Do you really want me to start listing horribly violent, vile murders of whites by blacks that were never charged with 'hate crimes'? How about black guys raping and decapitating little white girls? Sound like a hate crime to you?

It would take a very desperate, dilusional, hateful and ignorant person such as yourself to spin that horrible crime into a backdrop of some form of proof. Just like any WHITE person that would kill a black child or black female, if the case CAN NOT be proven beyond a reasonable doubt as a HATE crime, then it CAN NOT be proven. IF the prosecutor feels they have a better chance of a Capital Murder conviction then that is what they will charge the offenders with.
Where is the documentation that these men stated they did it because the couple were White? Where is the documentation from the Prosecutor that indicated why those B'astards where not charged with a hate crime. Yet again I will wait.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
I
???

Whites commit 61% of all hate crimes (not just racial ones). Blacks commit 20% of race based hate crimes. Not 'all'.

The important part you are forgetting is that White outnumber blacks 7 to 1.

50% of ALL hate crimes are race based and based at blacks.

This means blacks are specifically targeted by whites in 1/2 of ALL hate crimes, wheres blacks commit various hate crimes to the amount of 20%. But thats not targeting one group, thats over the gamut. Whites overwhelming amount is aimed at ONE group.

Hence, Whites Target Blacks statistically in hate crimes more often than anyone targets anyone else.

Serious, I was a math minor, and this is high school statistics stuff.

Nice try at the spin.
You're insane. You're trying to manipulate the truth with wording. I just provided you chart after chart of offenders.

Stop trying to manipulate the truth.

Here is the chart OF VICTIMS this time:

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/data/table_01.html (broken link)

VICTIMS (2008):
Anti-White 829
Anti-Black 3,596

Blacks have 4.5 times the number of victims whites do. Whites are 5.7 times the population of blacks in this country. Whites are below their threshold of population for attacks. Looking at the data other races are statistically negligible. Why don't you actually LOOK at the data? Stop trying to push this outright manipulative lie that blacks are just 'assaulting everyone equally' but are the victims of those horrible whites! The 4x number for 5.7 times the population appears again and again. You could even assign 'unknown offender' to whites and STILL come out below the threshold of population.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/data/table_09.html (broken link)
hey look, known offenders: 3.5-4.x the number of whites to black. Once again proving my figures.

Last edited by wethrowpie; 11-25-2009 at 06:32 AM..

Old 11-25-2009, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
It would take a very desperate, dilusional, hateful and ignorant person such as yourself to spin that horrible crime into a backdrop of some form of proof. Just like any WHITE person that would kill a black child or black female, if the case CAN NOT be proven beyond a reasonable doubt as a HATE crime, then it CAN NOT be proven. IF the prosecutor feels they have a better chance of a Capital Murder conviction then that is what they will charge the offenders with.
Where is the documentation that these men stated they did it because the couple were White? Where is the documentation from the Prosecutor that indicated why those B'astards where not charged with a hate crime. Yet again I will wait.
So the brutality of these rapes and murders was NOT a hate crime?

Perhaps you should re-read the article. Maybe I should post an MP3 and read it to you since you have problems with it. These weren't mere murders, this was outright torture and execution over and extended time frame.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:14 AM

Quote:
So the brutality of these rapes and murders was NOT a hate crime?

Perhaps you should re-read the article. Maybe I should post an MP3 and read it to you since you have problems with it. These weren't mere murders, this was outright torture and execution over and extended time frame.
Nice Deflect....Here, I will refresh your memory on the drivel that you have YET to BACKUP. I will also highlight for you.

Quote:

[quote=blackandproud;11771365]It would take a very desperate, dilusional, hateful and ignorant person such as yourself to spin that horrible crime into a backdrop of some form of proof. Just like any WHITE person that would kill a black child or black female, if the case CAN NOT be proven beyond a reasonable doubt as a HATE crime, then it CAN NOT be proven. IF the prosecutor feels they have a better chance of a Capital Murder conviction then that is what they will charge the offenders with.
Where is the documentation that these men stated they did it because the couple were White? Where is the documentation from the Prosecutor that indicated why those B'astards where not charged with a hate crime. Yet again I will wait.[/quote]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies