Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 06:35 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
Hate-free way of living is the best option. Hate depletes energy. It also fuels more of the same. Hate isn't good for your health either, or for your mind.

A liberal who hates is as much of a hypocrite as a Christian who hates.

Many Christians hate. Many Christians are bigoted, and many are also racist. Many Christians support war and torture.

Many Christians are not only hypocrites, they are morally and emotionally depraved.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:53 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Many Christians hate. Many Christians are bigoted, and many are also racist. Many Christians support war and torture.

Many Christians are not only hypocrites, they are morally and emotionally depraved.
Why do depraved lunatic hate mongers attack good people for no reason. We need to build more jails. We need to have padded rooms where we reprogram people so they don't hurt themselves or others. I am starting to rethink my position on abortion. Such people should not have children to indoctrinate with such hate. This should be left to the bygone nazi past. Maybe we should seek to sterilize such people, snip their little weenies. Whe Sarah Palin comes to power I am going to seek to start a snip their little liberal weenies campaign to save the human race.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:58 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Why do so called "tolerant" liberals hate so many different people?

They hate people who work
They hate people who are religious
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)
They hate people from the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families
They hate white people
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue
They hate babies (pro abortion)

So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?

Liberals are just another type of extremist fanatic that is always hateful and uses any means possible to advance their cause. Remember "starting a war for peace"? They are that confused and acutally think that they are not only absoulutely correct, but that anyone who does not agree with them is evil. They are the academic equivilent of the Taliban- provincial, intolerant, and usually poorly educated. In most instances, one would call that individual a "hillbilly", however "liberal" describes those characteristics perfectly.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:02 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,359,565 times
Quote:
Another person that does not know what "on topic" is
And you don't know what "turnabout is fair play" means.

I also don't pretend to think that anything I will say will change your small mind, so I won't bother.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:08 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:

They hate white people

So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?
Personally, I just hate the strawman fallacy.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:35 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,167,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
i work, i don't hate myself---fail!

I don't give a rat's behind what anyone believes, just don't tell me what i should believe.---fail!

Baseless blather---fail!

I live in trhe south, i like the people.---fail!

I grew up in one and liked it.---fail!

I'm white, don't hate myself.---fail!

Not so, i dislike those who put forth their opinions as if it is fact.---fail!

a fetus is not a baby

0 for 8 total fail!
lololol... Lol

Last edited by goodgal; 11-26-2009 at 10:44 PM.. Reason: This thread is rediculous!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:00 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,766,025 times
Quote:
Don't see what the personal attacks are all about. You are proving my point. This thread has more merit than that one about Christians hating everyone that is for sure

dream onnnnnnn

Old 11-26-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Liberals are just another type of extremist fanatic that is always hateful and uses any means possible to advance their cause. Remember "starting a war for peace"? They are that confused and acutally think that they are not only absoulutely correct, but that anyone who does not agree with them is evil. They are the academic equivilent of the Taliban- provincial, intolerant, and usually poorly educated. In most instances, one would call that individual a "hillbilly", however "liberal" describes those characteristics perfectly.

cookoocookoocookoocookoo

Old 11-26-2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:

They hate white people

I would like to point out your first question is horribly flawed on the basis that conservatives always talk about lazy liberals sitting home on public assistance. In that case they would love people who work because they support them

Also if they hate minorities and whites...well thats everyone so all liberals hate every single other person Amazing they elected a mixed race president huh.

Also could you show one ounce of backup to support any of your questions. Like a statement on this from a political group or party leader where it says they hate or even dislike any of the mentioned.

Oh yeah Fetus not a baby, however already born, living breathing, crawling, eating babies die everyday in iraq because of a war that conservatives started and support. Just FYI

Old 11-27-2009, 12:08 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
Hate and intolerance is something that can exist in anyone. If that person harbors it, they become venemous and spew it toward whomever they target. This is what I see:

There are liberals who vent their anger toward Christmas and Christians because Christians have a different viewpoint from them.

Liberals also HATE racists or whomever they deem racist.

To some liberals, it's okay to hate as long as you're hating someone who thinks differently from you or thinks in a way that is "inferior". Hate is perfectly okay to do under these circumstances even when hate itself is really not an okay thing to do.
Change liberal to conservative in your post...
Duh.

Nothing said here is one party specific.

How are "conservatives" doing with gay marriage and health care?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies