Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 01:05 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,636,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Than I guess I need to move to Costa Rica.

Nah, you will just be fighting more Americans there. MockMood MonkeyBoy needs ya more....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 01:45 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Than I guess I need to move to Costa Rica.
Or anywhere. I believe they have much less crime in countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran, you could go check them out.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:48 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,983 times
Quote:
Keep them coming big boy......

Keep what coming Ron? And don't try and take what I said as being a personal attack. I have never once personally attacked you on these boards, not even when we disagree. And as I said I was speaking with the upmost respect. Majority of the threads you have been starting lately are about feelings of disdain towards your race, city, and now the rest of Americans. If I was feeling that much disdain, I would seek someone to talk with. That was all I was saying, and was truely meant with the upmost respect.

Your trying to make it seem as me trying to take a personal attack at you, don't help your case any.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:48 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Another stellar thread for CD's Hall of Fame.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:49 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,182,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Another stellar thread for CD's Hall of Fame.
I'll take the credit......I am sure I have more than a few in the CD HoF.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Keep what coming Ron? And don't try and take what I said as being a personal attack. I have never once personally attacked you on these boards, not even when we disagree. And as I said I was speaking with the upmost respect. Majority of the threads you have been starting lately are about feelings of disdain towards your race, city, and now the rest of Americans. If I was feeling that much disdain, I would seek someone to talk with. That was all I was saying, and was truely meant with the upmost respect.

Your trying to make it seem as me trying to take a personal attack at you, don't help your case any.

You are a funny guy/gal?

Thanks for being concerned about my mental health. I guess I'll call Bill Cosby and see who he talks with.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:57 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
U.S. jails are filled with Americans, not Foreign terrorists. I've never been concerned about being blown up by a foreign terrorist.

I'm afraid of you nut job Americans. I understand why terrorists try to blow up the USA. Americans are so damn arrogant and ignorant.

Evey fight I've ever been into was with a American white guy or black guy. Not a Foreign terrorist.

How much of the violent crime in the country is committed by foreign terrorists and how much by Americans?
I would suggest you read "The Fourth Turning".
It offers a very good perspective on history, generations and cycles.
From what I read in that book..we are in a social decline, just like the 20's.
Self-gratitude, greed, corruption, public apathy, crime are all part of social decline. A major jolt to the system is what changes all the rules and wakes up the people.

Very good book so far that puts history in "cycles" rather than linear form.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I would suggest you read "The Fourth Turning".
It offers a very good perspective on history, generations and cycles.
From what I read in that book..we are in a social decline, just like the 20's.
Self-gratitude, greed, corruption, public apathy, crime are all part of social decline. A major jolt to the system is what changes all the rules and wakes up the people.

Very good book so far that puts history in "cycles" rather than linear form.
Sounds like a good book. I am going to the library today. I'm going to look for it.

Old 11-28-2009, 03:41 PM

634 posts, read 1,558,482 times
Red face you are so right

Quote:
U.S. jails are filled with Americans, not Foreign terrorists. I've never been concerned about being blown up by a foreign terrorist.

I'm afraid of you nut job Americans. I understand why terrorists try to blow up the USA. Americans are so damn arrogant and ignorant.

Evey fight I've ever been into was with a American white guy or black guy. Not a Foreign terrorist.

How much of the violent crime in the country is committed by foreign terrorists and how much by Americans?

I could not agree with you more! The way Americans treat each other it is unbelievable! The talk of violence over differences in opinion and the ones who actually do take action AGAINST OTHER AMERICANS!!!

It is really gotten crazy out there.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:08 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,458,627 times
Quote:

-Dear Ron,
1) Apparently, you can see only as far as the tip of your nose...
2) If Americans are arrogant (I may or may not agree with that) do you UNDERSTAND terrorists trying to blow us up? BTW, there were terrible conflicts and wars fought in history, yet suicide bombings are relatively new. Is the US so bad that it explains how people would want to give up their lives only to hurt Americans???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies