Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 09:36 PM

731 posts, read 776,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
The only answer is to live apart.

I mean that.

We need to leave the middle east tomorrow pulling every troop out immediately. Let middle eastern countries do whatever the heck they want. They want to squander billions on military, building nuclear bombs? Let them, I really don't care.

Unfortunate for America our leaders didn't heed the words of George Washington in his farewell address.

Washington's Farewell Address 1796

I will take the advice of Washington any day over the advice of leaders we're endured the last 100 years.

And while we are at it why do Muslims insist on building Mosques all over Europe? Hmmmm? When is the last time a Christian church has been built in say Saudi Arabia, Iran or even Iraq or Yemen?

We are a separate people with different ideals and beliefs and we would both be better off to just admit we will never be able to reconcile our differences.

I'll do you one better, we should never have gotten involved in Afghanistan in the 1980's and it was a mistake to get involved in 1992 when the peace loving Muslim or Iraq invaded Kuwait and would have continued into large parts of Saudi Arabia if the US wasn't there to bail out yet another corrupt regime.

So, my friend, you and I are in total agreement. How about that?
Just to make it clear there is churches in Iraq, in compounds there is chruches in saudi arabia because its where most christians stay anyways, same with yemen, and i dont know about Iran.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Baloney!

When is the last time a Christian strapped on a bomb only to run into a crowded restaurant to detonate it?

When is the last time America gave the Muslim government of Indonesia hundreds of millions to rebuild after a Tsunami? Opps, sorry bout that.
What happend to the 5,000 innocent Afghans who died in one month at the hands of the U.S. in 2001, what happend to the 200,000 innocents that got killed in Iraq.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:39 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
They shouldn't be doing that.

And I am sure you would agree with me Muslims should not be building mosques in Europe and the United states either. Right?

Old 11-29-2009, 09:42 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Just to make it clear there is churches in Iraq, in compounds there is chruches in saudi arabia because its where most christians stay anyways, same with yemen, and i dont know about Iran.
No there are not!

Christians are NOT ALLOWED to bring a bible into Saudi Arabia but I don't have a problem with that at all. In fact it should be that way and I would ask Muslims to not bring Korans into Europe or America because, after all, fair is fair.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:42 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Quote:
There are NO churches in Saudi Arabia.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
They shouldn't be doing that.

And I am sure you would agree with me Muslims should not be building mosques in Europe and the United states either. Right?
In almost every muslim country there is a church.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
There are NO churches in Saudi Arabia.
There are churches and bibles inside the compounds because a lot of Christians when they come to work they stay in the compounds. BTW i lived in Saudi Arabia so i know what im talking about.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
No there are not!

Christians are NOT ALLOWED to bring a bible into Saudi Arabia but I don't have a problem with that at all. In fact it should be that way and I would ask Muslims to not bring Korans into Europe or America because, after all, fair is fair.
I lived in Saudi Arabia and Bibles are allowed for Christians. The rules are there but they dont enforce and eventually it will be taken off.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:48 PM

593 posts, read 890,418 times
Default Why would anyone want to hate Islam

Tough subject as I'am a christian,but I'll give it a whirl. Firstly, anyone
who literally hates Islam are ignorant. Before preceding any further per-
haps the question needs to be answered by the author of this question.
In the face of global growth of what many people believe is a pagan religion Islam is growing (population wise 6 to 1). Europeans limit of one
(religiously 20 to 1) people see the potential for "radical" albeit destructive
cells forming in the mix. The mix includes Sunni,Shia and Fundamentalists
and yet to be radicalized demonic entities. To hate them based on this
religious meltdown of moon god worhipers and obscure God relationship via
Allah is unfair and contadicts what many believe isn't a way of pleasing
the God of Abraham (the worlds path to God ). A greater segment paving the way to God via the ONLY mediator ....Jesus Christ)
Islam makes claims to interpret the Quran as non violent, yet it's rare
to hear outcries regarding radial factions that taint Islam . To the lay
person especially non-believers they, see Islam as evil across the board (this is a lie). I personally consider Islam a non-christian religion, non violent . Victims of prophets and deities or mediators . They mostly are unaware their origins are pagan . The radical portion is doomed to be destroyed by God who protects Israel. God willl via disease/fire kill everyone who invades Israel in the future and Islamic countries are in line to be sent to the Lake of Fire with satan. The millions of good Islamics I'am leaving for God to judge. Without Jesus they are doomed in our human eyes but God will judge. Some christian religions have pagan
origins as well especially Catholicism (they confuse Islam understandably)
God having three manifestations all of which are co-equal which God
teaches is a mystery isn't understood by Islam and unbelievers and can-
not be understood without Jesus intervention so that subject requires teaching.

Last edited by DASULAR17; 11-29-2009 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: correct typo's

Old 11-29-2009, 09:50 PM

The religion topics are always sensitive and intense lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies