Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 08:41 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The Kennedy Assasination ? WW2 ?

That's about it, seems like since 1971 they want to blame him for just about everything. I heard he set up Bill Clinton with Monica.
and he sent that boy to Michael Jackson's house
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 08:49 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
Not kidding at all. For those who know nothing about history, kidding them would be a waste of time.
I thought you must be kidding when you cry about people mentioning Bush's name who has been out of office only some months, while you blame Carter who left 30 years ago. I think it is only fair to assume it is a joke. Either is is a joke. or a statement based upon ignorance and your hatred for all Democrats. Well, you already said it was not a joke, so that leaves only hatred.

But I'll allow you to defend your point: help us understand how our issues like the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are Carter's fault.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:55 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Default OMG, Is there anything Bush doesnt get blamed for???

If you've been paying attention for the past eight years, you'll have to admit that the list of things Bush didn't mess up is a short one.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:16 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,286,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I thought you must be kidding when you cry about people mentioning Bush's name who has been out of office only some months, while you blame Carter who left 30 years ago. I think it is only fair to assume it is a joke. Either is is a joke. or a statement based upon ignorance and your hatred for all Democrats. Well, you already said it was not a joke, so that leaves only hatred.

But I'll allow you to defend your point: help us understand how our issues like the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are Carter's fault.
I'll explain what you ask when you defend your ignorant statement that Bush "is by far the worst President we have ever had". Please quantify your statement and support historical data that supports your wild-eyed Bush-hating statement. Historians say that Pierce, Grant, Harding, Buchanan, Fillmore, Tyler, Herbert Hoover, and Taylor are the worst Presidents.

Go argue with the intellectuals,...maybe you'll learn something.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:31 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
I'll explain what you ask when you defend your ignorant statement that Bush "is by far the worst President we have ever had". Please quantify your statement and support historical data that supports your wild-eyed Bush-hating statement. Historians say that Pierce, Grant, Harding, Buchanan, Fillmore, Tyler, Herbert Hoover, and Taylor are the worst Presidents.

Go argue with the intellectuals,...maybe you'll learn something.
That you for offering someone elses opinion about who is the worst president.

Im my personal and honest opinon George Bush was a horrible president in every aspect that I can think of, and I truly believe he was the worst this country has ever seen I don't care what historians say, because every historian will have their own opinion.

One day you too will be able to form your own opinion.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:32 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
I was never a big fan of him, infact I disagreed with most of what he did when he was Governor and POTUS, but here lately on this forum, some people have been blaming the man for everything from Global Warming, the economy, to why bears S*it in the woods......

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Of course I realize that is the typical liberal response to EVERYTHING.......Blame Bush!
Bush planned dec 21 2012

Old 12-01-2009, 09:44 AM

3,127 posts, read 7,628,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Bush planned dec 21 2012

But Obama will make sure its carried out!!!

Old 12-01-2009, 09:45 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,398,819 times
Quote:
The actions of Clinton BEFORE him set in motion the housing/credit meltdown.
. . . and the actions of Reagan and H.W. before him.
Quote:
The NO ACTION from the Clinton Admin after the 1993 WTC bombing
. . . and the financial support to the masterminds of WTC bombing and 9/11 from Reagan and H.W. before that.
Quote:
TERRORIST???? You liberals elected one into office Nov 4, 2008.
I'd wager you couldn't provide a single credible reference to anything to support that silly statement. Who am I kidding, you're a Republican, of course you can't. Duh!
Quote:
is what lead to 9/11, which lead to Iraq.

I vote this the dumbest and saddest statement ever entered into these forums.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:55 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
You're right! Reagan started it...Clinton didn't help and neither did BUSH, the alcoholic lout who you repubs keep insisting and insisting did NOTHING while in office....yes, HE was an ineffectual illiterate daddy's boy but his administration IS responsible for a lot of big mistakes.

It's VERY telling that Repugs want Bush forgotten

PS: Common knwledge....the war with Iraq was planned BEFORE Bushythedrunk ever got into office...it's the REASON he was put into office.

You are quite correct. It was planned by Democrats who chose to not dirty their hands with it during the Clinton years. After eight years of neglect and a 25% attrition rate, the CIA was unable to forewarn us about the pending 9/11 attacks comming from the failed state of Afghanistan. This made putting off the inevitable no longer possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0f5u...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

Old 12-01-2009, 10:00 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I heard he set up Bill Clinton with Monica.
The GOP didn't, but they were more than willing to spend millions in tax payer money to investigate a hummer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies