Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2009, 06:18 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,907,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hey! it was a good scam. I am sure that Gore is laughing his ass off over all the dumb witted liberals who swallowed this line of BS and made him a rich man. As long as there are gullible liberals, there will always be hucksters like Al Gore waiting to capitalize on thier stupidity. A blind man could have seen that this was a fraud from the start. For every rich man, there must be a million liberal suckers to which he can give thanks. Let us praise God for millionaires and the liberal idiots who created them.
i posted this on the war forum, but it is just as relevant here in case someone doesn't see it there. wherever there is globalism, there is GORE. it has made him a very rich man!

WorldNetDaily: No way with NATO

he is yet another person who talks about global warming / carbon footprints /cap and trade, while flying all around the world and pushing war endlessly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 06:47 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,135 times
[quote=organick;11933835]
Quote:
yes we all know how numbers can be twisted now don't we?
Like the numbers you attempt to cite? Oh, that's right! You don't cite numbers, only your opinion as fact or what your people tell you cite.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
Quote:
aww you figured me out I hate humans got me I hate humanity but you all are the ones that want to ignore things that are going to harm humanity while I want to stop it. Yeah good logic.
Not hard to figure out someone with no facts and who has proven himself to be a liar.

Quote:
With facts?? practice what you preach my friend. Everything i post gets ignored or you say but what about...blah blah
Right back at you. Facts have been presented to you which you ignore, apparantly out of you supposed superior knowledge (although no facts are cited by you, just opinions supplied to you) and you continue to ramble on.

If you want to maintain any credibility you really ought to follow your own declaration and be done with this topic. You are getting your head handed to you.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
you do realize he is not the one who "invented" global warming? right?

saying so lessens your credibility.
So you have taken your lie pills again. I never said that your prophet Gore invented global warming. He is just the chicken little running around lying about it. If you could read and comprehend, even you could see that.

As for credibility, don't use words that you don't understand and don't apply to you.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:
way to interpret things all the way to the extreme.
Which is exactly what you are doing. Just doing a poor job of it.

Quote:
No one ever suggested that humans kill themselves. Humans are to blame and humans can change. Though many don't want to. "His kind" is quite judgmental and unnecessary .
Funny how the only "humans" who need to change are those who are not in charge. Those with money are not changing at all (see Gore and his house/jet/lifestyle). As for judgemental, don't you have the intelligence to see that is exactly what you do with each post?

Quote:
The reality is yes we have to change to make a difference, that is why people like you want to fight it so hard.
Let's see..."his kind" is judgemental but "people like you" is not. Further proof that you are a hypocrite.

Quote:
There are a lot of people who have and are changing their life style because they know we have to..
Name 100.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:11 AM

Quote:
it's clearly all political to you and you can't see past it. This is not about al gore its about the planet we all inhabit if you care to be honest.
If you care to be honest it is not about the lies you are promoting, it is about acquiring even more power for the governments and trying to further implement a class system. If you can't see that you really are pitiful.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Can you show which of your great scientists that have taken part in Algore's consensus are not dependent on grants from the UN and others that support global warming?
Quote:
Some of those same scientists you refer to also deny cigarettes cause cancer and claims that asbestos causes no harm to humans. You can always find a few oppositions . Reality is the major majority of scientists believe in global warming. But you believe the un wants to take over the world so.....
So the answer would be no. Just more of your spoon fed BS which you swallow whole from your gods of green.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:30 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,764,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i dont know but there were posts a few days ago that swedish hookers were offering free services to all attendees. i think it was a moral issue. how bout you?

yeah sex is bad without marriage.....polluted planet good...

Old 12-08-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
One more last thing to add about the subsidization, if they are going to be handing out big fat checks they can hand it right to me and I'll put my own solar panels in. It's my money to begin with so I might as well be the beneficiary of it.

oh you pay more taxes than anyone I forgot. Plus you statement shows it is all about the $. screw health and living

Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
excellent post!

you throw money at one group, and you actually pull money from another group. all of this world manipulation to benefit big business corporate interests has led us to the imbalances that we see today, and resulted in nothing good for our country!

yes lets isolate all the wealth to 5% of the people, then we will be in better shape
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies