Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2009, 12:19 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,766,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post

If you are referring to me firstly I'm not the coal industry.

thats funny because on another thread you said. and I quote

"My great grandfather started a business back in 1922 delivering coal. I recently "retired" as the fourth generation in that line of business. My interests in coal then and now reside firmly in the residential area with my coal forum being the sole financial interest I have and that barely pays for itself"

sounds like the coal industry to me but maybe I just don't understand the word coal vs the word coal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
And you think there are no scientists that refute AGW? I would bet there are more that refute it than agree with it. Here's 31k who don't agree with it.

Scientists sign petition denying man-made global warming - Telegraph

great article....only 9000 even had phd's. the only one they talked specifically about said it was inconclusive it but signed it anyway. And he is a professor of medicine. Wow astounding find

Old 12-09-2009, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
The Smoking Gun At Darwin Zero « Watts Up With That?

Did I say this:

"so listen to lindzen"

Please, did I say this?

If you do nothing else in response to this and ignore my link and its relevance, please respond to this accusation.

Did I tell you to listen to lindzen? Could you point to a post where I told you that?

Or was this an attempt to straw man? Likely.

oh thats right you ask others to do what you do not do yourself. By the way using straw man sells you as a right wing nut as it is one of ther words of the month

Old 12-09-2009, 12:30 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,305,149 times
See it's all a hoax and need to relax! Yes it's nice to be green, but not
over green where it ruins the economy!

Old 12-09-2009, 12:31 AM

Quote:
You know, I try to be nice and keep it straight here on these topics, but this has been a tough one to do so (I have let go sometimes and ripped into people a few times). The blatant stupidity from some people is astounding. I mean, I have seen stupid before, but the level of stupidity in some of these responses is astounding. Either they are extremely stupid or they are devious beyond means.

straight from the right side of the pendulum. Deny everything we can because we lost the election. Its all political from you and you know it. You will now attack me and say I haven't addressed blah blah blah but you haven't addressed the original post or many thereafter you just show your one sided info and claim to be mr know everything ...even more than scientists but you post on C/D instead of publishing your work

Old 12-09-2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
It's the latter. Don't be surprised that some of these people here are not your everyday visitors. They work for the site and their job is to distract from the truth layden topics to push an agenda. Ever notice how some of these ridiculous posters (robots) have so many rep points? I've seen some increase by the thousands in a very short amount of time. Don't let them fool you, they get extra rep points for their posts to try and convince people that they are credible. It's all a game with a political agenda. Watch how bent some will get just because I said this.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah now C/D has vested interest in global warming. You do realize they could just remove you if they wanted to....would be much cheaper than your idiotic idea

Old 12-09-2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
...and most of those don't even understand the teachings of their own religion...

hey nature girl....where is your answer?

Old 12-09-2009, 12:35 AM

Quote:
True.

I pulled some people I had on ignore off because I thought with an issue such as this where the evidence is much more clear than in others, that some might actually approach this with a little less "confidence" or at least consider the issues here. Of all that I pulled off, each one has acted with such complete arrogance and ignorance concerning this, that from now on, they stay on ignore. It makes for more reasonable threads as most of the garbage talk disappears.

yes ignore the opposition then I must be right:roll eyes:

Old 12-09-2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
It because we had global cooling the past 3 months?????????????
thats called fall:rolle yes:

Old 12-09-2009, 12:38 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,305,149 times
Great time to talk about global warming when there is an arctic front that flushed must us the US!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies