Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 08:13 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
it always is when liberals want to talk about conservatives, and conservatives want to talk about liberals.

seems neither side is really interested in the truth, only their version of events.

The truth will out.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 08:29 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
the problem I had with his birth certificate that I saw, was that his race was listed as "african american" on it, when pbo was born the race was always listed as "negro" not african american.

please explain the discrepancy.
His father's race was listed as "African". Many Africans like to distinguish themsevles from American blacks. There is no way Barack Obama, Sr. would have been considered an AA, or "Negro" by the definition of the time. The race part is self-reported. In fact, all information on a BC is self-reported.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:43 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
if the birth certificate is such a big issue, and pbo can settle it by showing it and putting the matter to rest, then why dont he just show it. it would put alot of people in their place by him showing it.

it does say alot that all of his records have been closed from public viewing completely, and it says alot that he is not willing to show any of them.

if this was a republican president, then liberals would be screaming from the rooftops wanting to see the documents and probably getting them too. turn about is fair play, show them to settle the matters once and for all.
Clue: the President does not have to prove ANYTHING to you when it comes to his birth, the Federal government was satisfied, the Democratic Party was satisfied and the Republican Party was satisfied that Obama is a natural born US citizen. Only a handful of nutjobs keep asking the same question over and over even though they have been given the answer several times. Heck if the President himself brought you his BC you would still claim it was a fraud, especially since we all know you are not qualified to tell if it is or isn't. Fair play? Like Bush answering if he did drugs? Like Bush providing proof that he had permission to disappear from ths NG duties? That kinda fair play? maybe when busjh produces his proof to me Obama will provide his to you. LOL!
Capser

Old 12-04-2009, 10:50 AM

1,025 posts, read 1,752,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
Are you obsessed with Sarah........
No, I just find it disturbing that a major candidate would associate herself with the lunatic fringe. How would the right feel if Obama aligned himself with the truthers?

Old 12-04-2009, 01:06 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,032 times
Sarah is selling books. This woman needs to go back to Alaska and get the prenatal records of hers as proof of being Trig's mom. Show us now Sarah!

Old 12-04-2009, 01:15 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
I could see Frau Palin hanging out with Orly Taitz. Yes, most definitely.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:24 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Sarah is selling books. This woman needs to go back to Alaska and get the prenatal records of hers as proof of being Trig's mom. Show us now Sarah!

Old 12-04-2009, 02:00 PM

11,759 posts, read 14,650,345 times
There is no way that Palin actually believes that Obama was born outside of the United States. For that matter, I doubt that the birther posters here actually believe that.

Which, in a way, makes it even worse.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:07 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,947,765 times
Default Palin's Clarification

Voters have every right to ask candidates for information if they so choose. I’ve pointed out that it was seemingly fair game during the 2008 election for many on the left to badger my doctor and lawyer for proof that Trig is in fact my child. Conspiracy-minded reporters and voters had a right to ask… which they have repeatedly. But at no point – not during the campaign, and not during recent interviews – have I asked the president to produce his birth certificate or suggested that he was not born in the United States.

The lesson Palin should learn from this: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Old 12-04-2009, 06:28 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,167,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I don't know , have never known, any Democrat that thought Obama was the messiah or god ...so please quit lying...it was the repugs with less brains than a wood clock who started the messiah crap.....you can keep TRYING to change that but most people know the FACTS...please consult the FACTS even if it's scary...
well he is the one...just ask Oprah
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies