Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2009, 05:38 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I'm at that point too sanrene. The jets and limos are there now.
Let him commit $30 billion to developing nations.
Let him give China the $300 billion they are asking for.
Commit us to emission levels dating back 50 years.

And then come home and rush Congress to pass Cap&Trade.

Then we can all sit back and watch GS and Al Gore get richer for it.
No, you misunderstand. It will be a political albatross around his neck, something the republicans can pummel him with on a continuous basis leading into 2010.

The American people will be none too happy with a president that completely ignores the "junk" science with which he has based his policy on.

Just as obamacare is dragging him down, so will this.

An excellent article by MIT's Lindzen........for the "new" deniers...some much needed information.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2009, 05:48 PM

9,890 posts, read 10,821,477 times
Was the scientific community, media and liberal elites wrong then or are they wrong now? If they were wrong then could they be wrong now? The Fiction Of Climate Science - Forbes.com

Old 12-06-2009, 05:50 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
No, you misunderstand. It will be a political albatross around his neck, something the republicans can pummel him with on a continuous basis leading into 2010.

The American people will be none too happy with a president that completely ignores the "junk" science with which he has based his policy on.

An excellent article by MIT's Lindzen........for the "new" deniers...some much needed information.

Richard S. Lindzen: The Climate Science Isn't Settled - WSJ.com
Nice article..not too detailed but detailed enough to get the point across about data manipulation.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:00 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times
I'm surprised no one has found this link which links to all the credible studies you could want to refute man made global warming:

Global Warming Hoax: News

The subtitle by the way is "Where only the TRUTH heats up"

Also evidently Meterorologists all know it is a hoax but most of them work for stations that would let them go if they said so on air. This was a pronouncement a few nights ago of John Coleman, the Metorologist who FOUNDED the weather channel on the radio show, "Coast to Coast AM" as well as earlier on varoius news outlets and here Weather Channel Founder: Sue Al Gore for Fraud - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337710,00.html - broken link)

Old 12-06-2009, 08:30 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,948,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
I know code that's taken out of context when I see it. That alone puts me one step ahead of you.
Such a smart person you are, please by all means, your ego seems to be dull, go shine it.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Which Matlab module and which lines are suspect?
Shhhh! You are questioning a "smart" person, do you not know that such things are forbidden? When they speak, we bow to the lowest position we can and acknowledge that everything they speak is the complete and honest truth!

Old 12-06-2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This is an excellent chart;

SBVOR: Climate Change Science - an Overview

This puts the fearmongering and doom and gloom in perspective.
I can not see what it is you post due to the fact that my own self indulgence does not permit such. So I will merely respond with the comment of:

I am right, you are wrong, look how intelligent I am!

Old 12-06-2009, 08:55 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,765,857 times
[quote=sanrene;11916319]No, you misunderstand. It will be a political albatross around his neck, something the republicans can pummel him with on a continuous basis leading into 2010.

[quote]

yet another great example of how you are nothing but politically motivated. truth or the planet mean nothing to you.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
yet another great example of how you are nothing but politically motivated. truth or the planet mean nothing to you.

You can not even quote someone without messing it up and we are to accept your word on the issue?

Hell, I am still waiting for countless replies I have made to you that contests your claims and yet your busy political mouth is spewing off garbage that is so arrogant that it has no understanding of the stupid it is spewing.

huck huck, youse a smurt one!

Old 12-06-2009, 09:11 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,765,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
You can not even quote someone without messing it up and we are to accept your word on the issue?

Hell, I am still waiting for countless replies I have made to you that contests your claims and yet your busy political mouth is spewing off garbage that is so arrogant that it has no understanding of the stupid it is spewing.

huck huck, youse a smurt one!

your questions were already answered by dreamer I am not gonna repeat sh*t to you. You are so cocky about what you know yet you have failed to actually prove anything. Like said before you point to all these emails as if they are the bible yet they are out of context and show nothing except that the scientists working on it actually believed what they were doing.

you have failed to address the articles cited, the information provided. You, just like everyone else get off on acting like a bully because it makes you feel good. Yet just like a bully you fail to have anything real to say. You say the same things they said you would, you dodge all the info provided to you and you deny everything by saying well thats corrupted.

So keep on with your denial and feel good about polluting the planet because you have a political agenda, like I said I am done with arrogance and ignorance you bring o the table and act as if you are more knowledgeable than scientists. so :t ape:

Last edited by organick; 12-06-2009 at 10:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies