Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 09:01 PM

403 posts, read 534,028 times

Advertisements

lets try quoting ron paul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 09:12 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,002,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
^ this

I also think this person would not have hesitated to lock and load if by some miracle Ron Paul won the primary, knowing full well Obama wouldn't have had any hope to beat him in the general. Sad part is that he thinks he'd feel justified in doing him in since he obviously associates him with Hitler (doing God's good work?).
I think we are giving him more attention than he deserves.
He is nothing more than a forum troll.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:25 PM

844 posts, read 1,278,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I think you should not hide from the obvious that you are mentally ill and in need of help - of which this forum can not provide. Storm Front is NOT a Ron Paul site and to try to make it so is "CRAZY". Not to mention Storm Front is no more
than a web site developed in the late 1990's by KKK's to get attention. Paul has been in Congress a long time and his voting record speaks for itself.
LOL.

Yes, Ron Paul isnt an antisemite racist, nevermind he wrote antisemetic commentary in his magazine for over 20 years, and endorses and accepts endorsement of VIRULENT HOLOCAUST DENYING white supremacist DON BLACK.

LOL. I suppose if I followed Mr Blacks ideology and was also a big supporter of RP, I would not listen to reason and evidence either.

When you have facts to refute those quotes, please come back and present them. Your opinions are duly noted, and equally dismissed.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:29 PM

14,856 posts, read 8,179,887 times
Quote:
Your rants about why white men can't jump and German practical scientific approach have nothing to do with Ron Paul. To date, Ron Paul has no plans to run for President in 2012.
It was more in response to this guy that keeps slanderizing the Germans under Hitler. I think people typically try to paint the Germans as some kind of evil people who were just brainwashed by the nationalized media. But in truth, all of western Europe and America was pretty anti-semitic, the United States had the first laws for forced sterilization of prisoners and mentally ill, Germany copied us. The United States had anti-miscegenation laws, Germany just copied it.

With the advent of social darwinism, a huge amount of the west were becoming increasingly opposed to non-nordic countries(basically west and north Europe). On top of that, the United States and the rest of the west were very opposed to the soviet union. Germany hated communism, and was very worried about Communism taking roots in eastern Europe. Germany wanted to take over Poland, Austria, Slovakia, and other countries East of Germany to create kind of a sphere of influence to separate itself from the soviet threat.

In all truth, Germany never wanted to invade France or England. The allies actually declared war against Germany when Germany invaded Poland to take control of Danzig, which was a major town that was majority German. Germany actually just wanted to conquer the Soviet Union. Many of the countries that Germany supposedly invaded(like Austria) were actually allies with Germany during WWII.

In the beginning, Hitler did not want to kill the jews, he just wanted to remove them from Europe. The Nuremburg laws stripped away German citizenship of jews, denied them the right to show the German or Nazi flag, denied them the right to own land, and changed their passports to where they could leave the country but could not return.

The funny thing about WWII was that, we ended up siding with the Soviet Union(the communists), and the communists were far more evil than Hitler. Yeah, Hitler killed 6 million jews, which is terrible. But China's Mao is believed to have killed upwards of 80 million people, and Stalin is believe to have killed as many as 60 million people.

I personally think we would have been better off letting Germany and Japan kick the crap out of Russia and China. I don't understand why France and England decided to declare war on Germany when they invaded Poland. Honestly, Germany wanted nothing to do with Western Europe or the United States.

If France, England, and the United States had stayed out of the war. The Germans and Japanese probably would have defeated all the communists. Which makes me wonder how history might have been different. There would have never been a cold war, at least not with the soviet union and the communists.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 12-08-2009 at 12:26 AM..

Old 12-08-2009, 12:09 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,002,733 times
Redshadowz - Germans are not evil. They are decent, hardworking people. They tire of the stereotype which is that of Hitler. I have friends who are German and it saddens me that there are those that want to exploit Germans for something they are not. Your right - anti Semitism is not a monopoly of Germans. It goes back to Roman Times. Motives of countries during past time of war, unfortunately is something the rest of us had no say in - up until Now.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:55 AM

844 posts, read 1,278,152 times
Quote:
Redshadowz - Germans are not evil. They are decent, hardworking people. They tire of the stereotype which is that of Hitler. I have friends who are German and it saddens me that there are those that want to exploit Germans for something they are not. Your right - anti Semitism is not a monopoly of Germans. It goes back to Roman Times. Motives of countries during past time of war, unfortunately is something the rest of us had no say in - up until Now.
Yes, make up assumptions to validate hitler antisemetic worship. Everyone here sees through that.

You should know by now that there are a cadre of posters here aware of the ties to Don Blacks site here in city data politics. You arent fooling anyone but your 'own' and your groups recruitment efforts will fail (because its public knowledge of whats being doing here from SF). The fed and hatewatch groups are watching you as well.

Even the right wing agrees 'antisemetism and white supremacist movements are to be admonished. Maybe try selling such claims on wikipedia (even though monitors have been alerted to Stormfronter presence there as well)

Old 12-08-2009, 01:06 AM

14,856 posts, read 8,179,887 times
I really like these articles.

The New Revisionism: What If Hitler Won The War?

PETER HITCHENS: If we hadn't fought World War 2, would we still have a British Empire? | Mail Online

Old 12-08-2009, 03:10 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,459,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
Um, disagreeing with Israel does not Equal Antisemetic. ]Claiming jews are evil and out to white out the white race + The holocaust never happened + Jews must be wiped out = SUPER MEGA ANTISEMETIC.

Its really comical that anyone would even try to argue otherwise. Im actually chuckling that anyone would try and claim otherwise. Thankfully the majority of Americans vehemently disagree, despite all the attempts from posters on such forums as SF to invade other political forums to convince the unsuspecting otherwise...cough cough.

Just so you know, we are all (at this point) aware many folks here are here directly from Mr. Don Blacks site.
And no one, including RP, has said that. I feel like you want people to say that so then you`d have a reason to be mad at them.
No one in this thread mentioned anything that is antisemitic.
People from SF are not welcomed here and if they do show up, then mostly they have not one logical argument. So don`t worry about it.

We all agree with you that being antisemitic should not be accepted, however, I doubt that Ron Paul is antisemitic.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I really get tired of people calling the Germans whackjobs. I would say they took a very practical scientific approach to the outcomes of humanity.
You should replace "Germans" by "Nazis". It sounds like all Germans were crazy about that race nonsense.
Hitler was looking for an excuse to kill everybody that was not blond-haired and blue-eyed. Funny how he was the exact opposite of that.

I feel like anyone that compares races is just really insecure. It doesn`t make YOU anymore special if you belong to that one race that are supposedly smarter and more athletic or whatever.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
LOL.

Yes, Ron Paul isnt an antisemite racist, nevermind he wrote antisemetic commentary in his magazine for over 20 years, and endorses and accepts endorsement of VIRULENT HOLOCAUST DENYING white supremacist DON BLACK.

LOL. I suppose if I followed Mr Blacks ideology and was also a big supporter of RP, I would not listen to reason and evidence either.

When you have facts to refute those quotes, please come back and present them. Your opinions are duly noted, and equally dismissed.
YOU are the one that gives more attention to some stupid Nazis than anyone else. But here what RP had to say about these statements:

The quotations in The New Republic article are not mine and do not represent what I believe or have ever believed. I have never uttered such words and denounce such small-minded thoughts. "In fact, I have always agreed with Martin Luther King, Jr. that we should only be concerned with the content of a person's character, not the color of their skin. As I stated on the floor of the U.S. House on April 20, 1999: 'I rise in great respect for the courage and high ideals of Rosa Parks who stood steadfastly for the rights of individuals against unjust laws and oppressive governmental policies.'

"When I was out of Congress and practicing medicine full-time, a newsletter was published under my name that I did not edit. Several writers contributed to the product. For over a decade, I have publicly taken moral responsibility for not paying closer attention to what went out under my name."

War Room - Salon.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies