Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 09:18 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times

Advertisements

WTH is wrong with people. I made my fiance go get tested for AIDS because his ex fooled around. I guess I want to live a healthy life more than playing Russian Roulette.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 09:39 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkInVegas View Post
When you have girls who throw it at you, it takes a powerful man to resist; but if you are a celebrity you'd better stick to paid ladies and avoid the trophy hunters.
I can't imagine turning down the trim Tiger gets offered.

So shoot me. Of course, I'm no longer married.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I think that Tiger Woods is a walking petrie dish by now. Disgusting! Elin should be very worried about STDs.
And you know he's having unprotected sex how?

Old 12-08-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't know. JFK had his staff bring him a woman at least once a day. And some news reporter from the time recalls having dinner with JFK, RFK and their father, and JFK and RFK were asking the reporter to make arrangements to find a woman for Dad while he was in town. Family trait.
LOL. Well, that is a prodigious libido indeed.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Gee, maybe her first instinct is to end the marriage because she doesn't want to get an STD or worse from all the sluts. If I was Tiger's wife I would be running to the doctor as soon as possible to be checked out. Cheaters can be very dirty. If someone is jumping in and out of bed I don't expect them to be careful about protection.
You sound like you are experienced in this area?

Old 12-08-2009, 10:06 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,985,244 times
Tiger Woods is an INTERNATIONALLY recognized superstar.

Could it be possible that the 9 women he had affairs with actually CAME ON TO HIM and tried to SEDUCE HIM ???

Tiger's job takes him to tournaments all over the world.

I seriously doubt his family is always traveling with him.

So who knows what sorts of women Tiger runs into, and what they try to offer him?

They all know he is super wealthy and famous.

Any one of these women might be trying to take Tiger away from his wife, and hope to marry him themselves.

Let's face it ... Tiger is a great catch for most women.

I don't think it's fair to blame Tiger.

Tiger may have been out socializing with a few people while traveling, had a bit too much to drink, and then some woman comes on to him sexually.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:09 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,576 times
Wilt Chainberlan slept with 10,000 women and he is know for that as much as his masterful basketball career. Bill Clinton received oral sex from a desk clerk then lied about it, and was re-elected overwhelmingly.

This isnt going to break Tiger Woods.

Its going to COST him, but he is a billionaire. And hes still liked by the country. And hes made Ambien Sex the new hot thing.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
I don't think it's fair to blame Tiger.

Tiger may have been out socializing with a few people while traveling, had a bit too much to drink, and then some woman comes on to him sexually.
Ummm look I'm the first guy in the world to say that turning down the trim he's being offered would be next to impossible. But to suggest he's not responsible, well that's just silly.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:39 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,661,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
Wilt Chainberlan slept with 10,000 women and he is know for that as much as his masterful basketball career. Bill Clinton received oral sex from a desk clerk then lied about it, and was re-elected overwhelmingly.

This isnt going to break Tiger Woods.

Its going to COST him, but he is a billionaire. And hes still liked by the country. And hes made Ambien Sex the new hot thing.
Actually, while I do believe that WC probably slept with lots of women, it is hard for me to believe that he slept with 10,000. I mean, the math just doesn't quite work out, to me, anyway. I think some of that is bravado.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:14 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Anytime a man achieves fame, power and money many women are much less choosey or discriminating when it comes to having sex with them.

That said, there's no excuse for cheating on your spouse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies