Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 09:49 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,833,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Well, here are the credentials of the person who shredded "her" op-ed: What are Mrs. Palin's credentials again?

Oh yeah, dropping out of 4 colleges before finally finding one she could get a bachelor's degree from.

Please.
No, she was only a Governor.

What does his journalistic credentials have to do with his ideology? He is a leftist and when it comes to Palin, he and Sully are in the "crazed", "Lunatic" category.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 09:54 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,277,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
No, dear, she absolutely did not write that article. Sorry to disappoint you.

And I simply cannot believe that you do not recognize your Queen's own words. Have you completely forgotten the entire campaign?
Sarah didn't even write the book she's on tour with. It was written by ghost writer, Lynn Vincent. Why would anyone believe she writes articles attributed to her like the one linked in the OP? (Yes, I read it.) The phrasing, canting and vocabulary aren't anything like she speaks when you see her on TV. My guess is they are supplied to her by the Heritage Foundation or a similar right wing think tank. She's a tool.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:54 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,056,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
No, she was only a Governor.

What does his journalistic credentials have to do with his ideology? He is a leftist and when it comes to Palin, he and Sully are in the "crazed", "Lunatic" category.
Nice try, but he's actually not unsupportive of Palin.

Why do you think Andrew Sullivan is a leftist?

Old 12-08-2009, 09:57 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,548,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

My best guess would be that anyone who disagrees with Palin is a leftist.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

You must be kidding? The original TrigTruther was NEVER a conservative. He is the epitome of the Deranged when it comes to Palin or Bush or Cheney, or Rummy.

Marc Ambinder is a Leftie.

I wonder if he EVER put that kind of time and effort into one of obama's speeches? I'm guessing not.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:04 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,415,032 times
Quote:

You must be kidding? The original TrigTruther was NEVER a conservative.
You're WRONG!

Or did you miss my sourced refutation of your false allegations? Scroll up.

Or perhaps you prefer to do this:

Old 12-08-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
You're WRONG!

Or did you miss my sourced refutation of your false allegations? Scroll up.

Or perhaps you prefer to do this:
This:

Quote:
Marc is an associate editor at the Atlantic, where he curates its influential political channel and contributes to the magazine. He is also a contributing editor to National Journal. In late 2007, he was named chief political consultant to CBS News. Marc spent a year and a half at the Hotline, where he was the founding editor of "Hotline On Call," a pathbreaking political news blog. He was a producer and reporter for the ABC News Political and was one of the founders of ABC's "The Note.” He's a 2001 graduate of Harvard and lives in Washington, D.C.
is a refutation? In what way?

CBS and ABC are bereft of anything remotely conservative/moderate.

This is noting more than his resume, which says nothing of his ideology, well, actually it does. It back me up more than you.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:33 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,415,032 times
That's Marc Ambinder's bio. Try again, Sherlock.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,622,459 times
Quote:
You must be kidding? The original TrigTruther was NEVER a conservative. He is the epitome of the Deranged when it comes to Palin or Bush or Cheney, or Rummy.
So, because Mr. Sullivan has issues with their lying, ignorance, etc. that means he can't be a conservative? Oh, I forgot, only those who follow blindly can be true members of the 'party.'

Quote:
Marc Ambinder is a Leftie.

I wonder if he EVER put that kind of time and effort into one of obama's speeches? I'm guessing not.
Actually, yes, both Mr. Sullivan and Mr. Ambinder have done exactly the same sort of examination of the President's speeches, most recently the speech given at West Point.

It really isn't all about Sarah, despite what some would like to believe.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:53 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,092,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
Who quotes an op ed? Its an opinion editorial. Anything it says is of equal value to anything any of us here say.

Thank you! That is not only a good point but THE point!

The thread here and all the other dozen or so threads on Palin are simply lust induced and really have no meaning...just are "Odes to My Love" and love is blind
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies