Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 01:39 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,786,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Having a realization of a Global Economy does not mean we are in a New World Order, and we aren't losing any of our Constitutional Rights.

Freedom of speech isn't the same because you can't say anything against Obama or the government around people that have authority without them taking you in for questioning about terrorism and i'm sure the wiretapping and privacy acts are not constitutional either....what about the right to bear arms..how long you think that one will be with us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 01:43 AM

Bill of Rights Transcript

Old 12-11-2009, 01:44 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Freedom of speech isn't the same because you can't say anything against Obama or the government around people that have authority without them taking you in for questioning about terrorism and i'm sure the wiretapping and privacy acts are not constitutional either....what about the right to bear arms..how long you think that one will be with us?
Why do you insist on making crap up?? Since when have people who have said stuff against Obama been taken in for questioning? What nonsense are you basing this off?? The only ones I have heard about are those who have threatened him. You do realize a difference exists between speaking out against someone and making actual threats against them right?

Old 12-11-2009, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Why do you insist on making crap up?? Since when have people who have said stuff against Obama been taken in for questioning? What nonsense are you basing this off?? The only ones I have heard about are those who have threatened him. You do realize a difference exists between speaking out against someone and making actual threats against them right?
There was a conference i saw where Obama was speaking and there were a group of black people holding up signs saying blacks against Obama....they said one or 2 comments and then were pulled out of a public speech by the president for speaking against him...doesn't sound like freedom to me

Old 12-11-2009, 02:02 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
There was a conference i saw where Obama was speaking and there were a group of black people holding up signs saying blacks against Obama....they said one or 2 comments and then were pulled out of a public speech by the president for speaking against him...doesn't sound like freedom to me
Ahh so where is your jump of logic to being questioned for terrorism?? Also you do realize that people who are interrupting speeches have traditionally been thrown out?

Old 12-11-2009, 02:09 AM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,373 times
Rob--they are baiting you. They REALLY have no clue to things. And I figure they never will.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Ahh so where is your jump of logic to being questioned for terrorism?? Also you do realize that people who are interrupting speeches have traditionally been thrown out?

wow you are so on top of everything i guess you have all the angles covered....well back to this then ....how come there were a supposed amount of "Green Jobs" out there that Obama approved but they found out that the numbers were a lie?...and how come they say unemployment is better but yet everyone i physically see is losing out right now in the hours and jobs department at work?.....you cant debunk that with your siding with Obama statements..because what i see in my circle is fact and im sure that alot of people on here know someone in thier circle who has lost hours at work or had layoffs at thier companies after they were told by media that the numbers were better

Old 12-11-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Rob--they are baiting you. They REALLY have no clue to things. And I figure they never will.

yeah i agree...they dont care about what is going on...they just want to defend thier arguement and prove how right they are while we are being played by the real powers by thier strategy of divide the people and conquer the nation....global world order = no U.S. Constitution anymore after this happens

Old 12-11-2009, 02:19 AM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,373 times
Your absolutely correct about the powers to divide and the conseqences are deadly to ALL AMERICANS. There is nothing more you can do for people with blinders on or on somebodies payroll.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Your absolutely correct about the powers to divide and the conseqences are deadly to ALL AMERICANS. There is nothing more you can do for people with blinders on or on somebodies payroll.

very true...im not going to continue warning this guy....i'll just let him go on believing his belief and see how these bills that are passing like health care and such are really going to affect us...we'll see
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies