Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 06:10 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,876,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
That is true i listen to all of them, others are a laugh, in THE PRESIDENT'S POCKET, but not FOX NEWS, and i love the fact that they tell it the way it is, holding back no punches, no matter who the PRESIDENT IS.
I hope you are joking. They protected and defended Bush and his cronies for 8 years of screw ups.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 06:15 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,278,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
I hope you are joking. They protected and defended Bush and his cronies for 8 years of screw ups.
Would you actually expect any objectivity from anyone who defends Fox news?

Old 12-09-2009, 06:17 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
I'm still waiting for the proof that Obama said 57 states more than once. I won't hold my breath. Or did I "misunsderestimate" you?
I repeat: Go stick your head in the sand. It suit you.

I heard Mr. Obama Bin Laden say it for myself several times. And my wife did too. We were both aghast. The guy is as dumb as a shoe!

Why should I do the work for you? Are you too lazy? If it wasn't true, why are so many posting about it. This isn't news. It happened during the campaign.

But, you can believe what you want. Whatever makes you feel good. They say ignorance is bliss. Tell me; is it?

Old 12-09-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You are totally offensive. Why would I beat my wife and children?

The rhetorical question was posed to make a point. You suggesting that you know for a fact that Obama has referred to "57 States" more than once and yet you offer no proof, makes about as much sense as me asking you that question of you and then pointing at you when you say no.

Bring something to the party instead of making something up and telling others to look it up.

Quote:
I told you to do your own reserach. Are you to lazy? I (and my wife) heard the clips with our own ears.
Well there you have it then. You do beat your wife and kids. Now do your own research and prove me wrong.

See how easy that is. And by the way, I'm not "too" lazy. I didn't make the accusation. You did.

Quote:
Too bad if you are so lazy you do not want to do the work. Ignorance must surely be bliss, rightr?
You made the accusation and you don't have the stones to back it up. Typical RW nonsense. You make stuff up and can't support it with a single piece of evidence. And then you shout it from the hills as if it's fact.

And by the way, when you accuse someone of being ignorant, it's generally a good idea to employ your spell check along the way. Lest you embarrass yourself even further.

Old 12-09-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Actually I'm here searching for the truth. You apparently have access to it, but won't share it.

Quote:
I heard Mr. Obama Bin Laden say it for myself several time. And my wife did too. We were both laughing. The guy is as dumb as a shoe!
And here we have the typical tactic of the right. Get your head handed to you when asked to back up your vapid accusations with facts. So what do you do? Use Obama's name to infer he's somehow connected to Osama Bin Laden.

Can neener, neener, neener be far behind?

And yet you insist you're the "no nonsense" guy.

Indeed.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:08 PM

631 posts, read 719,971 times
Quote:
Oh, really? Then why is it that they are number one?

ok you have a simple mind. We'll go step by step. Lets start here... how many left leaning news channels are there?

Old 12-09-2009, 07:23 PM

900 posts, read 672,846 times
Quote:
I don't have the time to waste to do it for you. You do it.

But I can tell you this, I heard him say it with my own ears on clips played on the news during the campaign. I know he said it multple times, which is why I made the comment about wondering why no one corrected him.

I can't do it because it didn't happen. Which is why you won't do it. But then you know that, don't you? You heard the same clip being played over and over again, generally by right wing Pox News nutjobs.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:

I heard Mr. Obama Bin Laden say it for myself several times. And my wife did too. We were both aghast. The guy is as dumb as a shoe!

Why should I do the work for you? Are you too lazy? If it wasn't true, why are so many posting about it. This isn't news. It happened during the campaign.

But, you can believe what you want. Whatever makes you feel good. They say ignorance is bliss. Tell me; is it?
Mr. Obama Bin Laden? Wow, a massive intellect and a great wit! Clearly we are all overmatched here.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Oh, really? Then why is it that they are number one?
They aren't number one. But the reason they lead with the cable news broadcasts is about 10% of the population are right wing nutjobs. What else are they going to watch? The rest of us have a dozen choices, and we split between them. You guys only have Pox.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:40 PM

Hey my friend. How ya been?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies