Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 03:45 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,294,482 times

Advertisements

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...21/detail.html

The nature of these attacks was being hiden from the public for several months. I guess they didn't think it was relevant.

"'I Hate You F---ing White People,' Woman Shouts At Victim"

"When 7NEWS made a public records request Sept. 3 for crime reports in the area, a police spokesman confirmed the department was investigating a "pattern of assaults and robberies in central Denver" that began in July."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/2009/1123/21702946_640X480.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-09-2009, 04:33 AM

1,398 posts, read 7,695,764 times
Read about this late last week

This PC madness will be this countries undoing...

Old 12-09-2009, 06:13 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,071,823 times
From this news report the police was keeping the knowledge of attacks away from the public, not the nature of the attacks. Many of times police keep things like this away from the public. The police may have felt it would hurt their investigation if they let the public know that people were being attacked in this district. Maybe the police thought these wannabe gang bangers would move on to try and emulate other things they think real gangs do? Who knows?

Old 12-09-2009, 06:20 AM

14,465 posts, read 11,236,522 times
Awww, these are just reparations.

Old 12-09-2009, 06:53 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,200,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
Black Gangs Vented Hatred For Whites In Downtown Attacks - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

The nature of these attacks was being hiden from the public for several months. I guess they didn't think it was relevant.

"'I Hate You F---ing White People,' Woman Shouts At Victim"

"When 7NEWS made a public records request Sept. 3 for crime reports in the area, a police spokesman confirmed the department was investigating a "pattern of assaults and robberies in central Denver" that began in July."
will it be handled as a hate crime

Old 12-09-2009, 07:16 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,298,710 times
Hoax and Change, baby. Our empty-suit-in-chief let his minions claim any opposition to him was based on racism, then jacka$$ comments from Harry Reid about slavery are making racism in this country even worse. Way to go liberals.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:26 AM

18,146 posts, read 15,562,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The article didn't say, did it. It certainly fits the criteria. Similar things have been handled that way. No mention was made as to this groups motivation , other than hatre of white people, an there does not seem to be any ties to big gangs (Crips, Bloods etc). They seem to be a local thing only. Since no specific mention of the ones arrested being charged with a 'hate crime' was made, that would lead me to believe the DA is still drawing up a list of charges, hate crime will likely be among them. We will see. Truthfully, I doubt that racial reasons were at the top of these clowns list for their actions, that was just a convenient justification for robbery and general thuggery. If they do get hit with a hate crime charge, it will add to their sentence if convicted though. It won't be so cool then. I bet they didn't think about what a hate crime charge would bring down on them if they got caught. Lol, probably never occured to them to even contemplate it.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:38 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,071,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
The article didn't say, did it. It certainly fits the criteria. Similar things have been handled that way. No mention was made as to this groups motivation , other than hatre of white people, an there does not seem to be any ties to big gangs (Crips, Bloods etc). They seem to be a local thing only. Since no specific mention of the ones arrested being charged with a 'hate crime' was made, that would lead me to believe the DA is still drawing up a list of charges, hate crime will likely be among them. We will see. Truthfully, I doubt that racial reasons were at the top of these clowns list for their actions, that was just a convenient justification for robbery and general thuggery. If they do get hit with a hate crime charge, it will add to their sentence if convicted though. It won't be so cool then. I bet they didn't think about what a hate crime charge would bring down on them if they got caught. Lol, probably never occured to them to even contemplate it.
Just pointing out, that some of the people that were arrested were trying to claim to be associated with some of the big gangs. The article claims that part of them were one of the largest faction of Crips. They also claim that the other part were BGD's. I will say that because of the claims, they are wannabe gangbangers, and not really associated with gangs, just want people to think they are.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:39 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,824,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
With the FBI involved the can charge the 39 suspects as Oganized Criminals and give them federal time.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:44 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,072,766 times
Concealed Carry Permit anyone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies